Ya think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOJQiVsl8Aw
genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-fear-lyrics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Megiddo
m.liveleak.com/view?i=e6e_1484758333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would explain the blood looking fake, but it could just be something he got from the store. Meaning he was still shot, but it shot through that thing of red shit.

That's not a blood squib

if so, what was the purpose? Is there something that happened in the last few days it was intended to distract us from? Some agenda this will be used to push? I have not heard anything about gunviolence/crime being associated with this. Why would they use a black man for the false flag?

zomg he has a blood orange in his grocery bag
Or maybe a blood tomato.

Ban personal broadcasting and require licenses.

Squelches alternative news.

I implore you to watch the video for yourself frame by frame and watch the blood squib be triggered by the trigger of "Steven Stephens."

How convenient he killed himself.

Thought so, called that when his niggress daughters said they would "give the shooter a huge" or whatever

Could be, more millenials are getting their news from Philip Defranco than from CNN/ABC/CBS/MSNBC

While this made national news, what, 12 blacks were murdered in Chicago?

No, this is the era of video. If it happened on video, something must be done about it.

If it is not on video, it did not happen.

Be sure to donate to the victims family gofundme page and not sue the media for playing his executing on television.

link?

I was wondering when this was accused of being a false flag. It's been like three days, way overdue.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOJQiVsl8Aw

Gofundme linkage

ofundme.com/help-for-cleveland-victim-family

How long until they tell us what it's a false flag for?

Good question, i'm going to bet uh, two more days. And it will be to cover up a pedophile ring, that includes several famous politicians, a film star, and a philantropist.

If it's a false flag why wasn't the shooter white?

>Why would they use a black man for the false flag?
>How long until they tell us what it's a false flag for?
genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-fear-lyrics

[Intro]
"What’s up, family? Yeah, it's yo cousin Carl, man, just givin' you a call, man. I know you been havin’ a lot on yo mind lately, and I know you feel like, you know, people ain't been prayin' for you. But you have to understand this, man, that we are a cursed people. Deuteronomy 28:28 says, "The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart." See, family, that's why you feel like you feel like you got a chip on your shoulder. Until you finally get the memo, you will always feel that way…"

[Outro]
"Verse two says you only have I known of all the families of the Earth, therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. So until we come back to these commandments, until you come back to these commandments, we're gonna feel this way, we're gonna be under this curse. Because he said he's gonna punish us, the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites according to the Bible. The children of Israel, he's gonna punish us for our iniquities, for our disobedience, because we chose to follow other gods that aren't his son, so the Lord, thy God, chasten thee. So, just like you chasten your own son, he's gonna chastise you because he loves you. So that's why we get chastised, that's why we're in the position we're in. Until we come back to these laws, statutes and commandments, and do what the Lord said, these curses are gonna be upon us. We're gonna be at a lower state in this life that we live here in today, in the United States of America. I love you, son, and I pray for you. God bless you, shalom."

anti gun propaganda is my guess

I'm not sure. I find it interesting that this is similar to the tv reporter being shot 4 times POV with hollow points and runs away.

Coincidentally this happened in Chicago, the same place where the FB torture video took place.

So we've had a hybrid of both events taking place.

Its like the gave each scenario a shake down rehearsal. yeah?

If you think the video is fake, you're either an idiot or you play too many video games. The video is legitimate. However, whether or not Steve Stephens is controlled by the CIA (or whoever) is something nobody can say.

>what was the purpose?
(((They))) want whites to go out killing niggers, so that niggers have a "legit" reason to chimp out and (((they))) have a "legit" reason to grab guns. (((They))) fund BLM and other shill organizations.

autism

>>Ban personal broadcasting and require licenses.
Good luck enforcing that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Megiddo

>Project Megiddo was a report researched and written by the United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation under Director Louis Freeh. Released on October 20, 1999, the report named followers of white supremacy, Christian Identity, the militia movement, Black Hebrew Israelites, and apocalyptic cults as potential terrorists who might become violent in reaction to the new millennium.

This happened in Cleveland, not Chicago.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e6e_1484758333
If anyone thinks that the blood splatter looks fake here's the video of the Mexican school shooting. At the 55 second mark the Perpetrator shoots him self with a .22 subsonic round, notice the slight delay from round being fired to large blood splatter not too different from the one in this video.
(No one was killed in the incident)

D-dont bump the thread, they must not know!

Holy fuck I want to shoot whoever made that. SO much speculation it's not even funny. How dumb can people be?

"Blood on the pavement doesn't look like that. I was a pro-am skater, I know what blood on the pavement looks like."

LMFAO

Is this album any good? No shilling, I actually liked section.80 and good kid maad city. Is this album more like those or us it more black power kangz shit?

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIEEET