I know Sup Forums is full of drama queens but

So we all know Sup Forums loves to go apeshit about how immigrants are going to destroy Europe (when they still are pretty much a tiny fraction of the population)

Coming from an American, where in 1900, 35% of the population were first or 2nd generation immigrants. 117 years later, things are pretty much just fine. Crime rate is at a 40 year low even with "those damn mexicans" Gun violence is higher here but we have more guns. And the biggest problem we have is with blacks who were never integrated the same way that every other ethnic group was.

So here's some advice
1) Chill the fuck out, you're not going to have a race war to kill them all its not the 1400's Thats not going to happen ever again so just deal with that fact.
2) Given that "Gas the kikes, race war now" isn't going to happen, your best bet to "preserve" your culture, and I'm being serious is to include the newcomers into that culture as much as possible. They are coming from shitholes, the last thing most of them want to do is turn where you are into the same shit hole they left (with some exceptions, which I'll get to)
3) Best way to integrate people is to show them how fucking great it is to be like you. And give them the opportunity to be like you. If you don't then you isolate them and it makes things even worse. Again "race war now" isn't going to happen.

Besides, why not exploit the cheap labor and boost up your manufacturing again? Its what America used its immigrants for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
dailydell.com/2017/04/18/america-2060/
youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was more open space in 1900. I like being able to buy land cheap.

Fuck off we're full

So what to do with the "Allah Ackbar" Radicals?

Well you don't go pussy with them, give them a fair trail (again the idea is to show them that YOUR way of life is better than theirs is) and when convicted, capitol punishment. Not some ISIS beheading but execution is human. But prove the point that you don't fuck around with those that disrupt your society.

>Best way to integrate people is to show them how fucking great it is to be like you

Explain to me how you teach a shitskin to be white because I'm all ears

Go take a drive across Kansas sometime, there's plenty of open space.

Its not like we live on Coruscant

And land prices are dictated by easy credit, not so much population. When people can finance up to their eyeballs, it drives up the prices (making bankers and developers way more money) But different topic.

>your best bet to "preserve" your culture
It's about ethnicity not culture.
I don't want to end up like the US: the land of mutts.

Show by example. Give them the same opportunity. I'm not talking about hand outs, hand outs do nothing (unless they have absolutely nothing then only VERY temporary just to get them going)

Like the saying goes, teach a man to fish... Radicalism is the result of disparity (or corruption in the case of the Saudi's )

>implying Germany isn't a land of mutts
Your mutts are just at 1000 years older, which is a blink in the evolutionary timeline.

Kansas is a shithole. My family used to own orange orchards in southern California and a beautiful ranch right on the coastline west of Petaluma. All that got ruined in the 50s when tons of fucking easterners came in and ruined our agrarian paradise.

The orchards got eminent domain'ed and turned into a freeway. The ranch became useless as there were suddenly all sorts of restrictions to what you could build on the coastline. All because the cities suddenly exploded.

It'll happen everywhere eventually and only the ugliest, most depressing places in the country will be used for farming. We have land in the mountains in Montana now, but even Montana is starting to grow rapidly. I have no doubt the same thing will happen soon enough.

So go fuck yourself. There are too many people in this country already.

>Your mutts are just at 1000 years older
That's not an argument.

Especially not for further watering it down. Also, we're mostly some gaulic/celtic admixture. Not great but not the worst either.

>implying the G*rman "race" is ancient or worth saving

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Syrian and Lebanese have never caused issues in my community and have been herw since the 1880s. Christians too. Great people.

Those immigrants were all european. The vast majority of US immigrants were white, christian europeans until 1965.

However I do agree with you as a whole. I have no problem with hispanic/asian immigrants which is where we get most of our immigrants. They both assimilate well. Muslims and africans is what I am afraid about pouring into the country over the next 25 years. Blacks will fix themselves or die out, their population is actually decreasing and when more effective birth control is invented and laws passed to discourage single motherhood we could see their population essentially kill themselves off with only the blacks who adopt a non ghetto culture surviving in much smaller numbers.

There is vast amounts of open space and cheap land in the US. Vast. Fuck you can homestead in kansas/alaska and iowa if you want. Literally free land from the government if you put it to use.

But Kansas is about the most rightwing state in the union. How could it be bad?

>kek

That chart looks like a minority male spooning a white woman from behind.

>implying I'm rightwing
>implying anything would be able to make up for it's shit-tier geography

you had european immigrants, big difference

Flint Hills are gorgeous. I mean, yeah it's not Mediterranean climate, but where is in the US? You're comparing owning orange groves in Southern California to the rest of the country, of course it's going to be worse. And the reason everything is worse is because there are too fucking many people. Everywhere has gone to shit because of that. California, Florida, the Carolinas, all of it shit.

>And the reason everything is worse is because there are too fucking many people.
That's literally the point I'm trying to make

As usual people are what's wrong with the world

>Those immigrants were all european
Yeah so your'e saying all Europeans are the same because Sup Forums would disagree Look at the discrimination of the Irish, and eastern Europeans. Also a shit load of Chinese came over too.

There we agree. I thought you were just blaming "Easterners".

Its not so much that there are too many people, its just they all want to live in nice climates.

Alaska huge, but has less population than Columbus, OH.

You are mostly right senpai but the main point isn't to genocide all immigrants (well, apart of radicals who have big representation here on Sup Forums) but to stop the mass migration. Migration as a normal and natural process won't be stopped (I doubt if this is even possible).

No, there are too many fucking people. Everywhere. They're all over the fucking place. They're ruining everything. Only stupid neonazi shitbrains buy into the "we need more people!" neolib propaganda. Everyone else is already tired of every beach, event, recreational activity and downtown being overcrowded.

Its great to say there are too many people but saying we need less people is like going with your bucket and trying to stop the tide from coming in. Not going to happen. Although most developed countries have populations in decline, which actually has its negatives as well. So its best to deal with reality. Short of the black death 2.0, or WW3, population increase is a reality that "make it go away" isn't going to fix.

> Also a shit load of Chinese came over too.
Isn't it that they still speak Mandarin in SF?

>Migration as a normal and natural process
agree somewhat.
But do you agree that the where and how much does matter?

>it won't be stopped (I doubt if this is even possible).
Of course it's possible. North Korea is doing it, Japan is almost doing it and up to 3 years ago Poland was doing it.
The question is if it's desireable.

>Not going to happen.
Oh it's going to happen. But morons like you ensure it will happen via cataclysm.

>which actually has its negatives as well
No it doesn't. This is just such a common piece of propaganda from capitalists that nobody questions it. All first world countries have far more than enough funds to deal with any issues a drop in population might cause. ALL of them - so long as you prevent the rich sociopaths from raping everyone's bank accounts.

> all immigrants are equivalent
> ITS THE CURRENT YEAR variant 3c

My family has been here since the 1730's, and we're going to kill the Injuns again - and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

You're a moron. The US can easily choose who comes in. We have the most defensible borders in the world.

And the only thing that happens when population goes down is everyone has a larger share of the wealth. Which is a good thing. So fuck off.

Absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

There's an obvious answer Schlomo.
Look up.

>117 years later, things are pretty much just fine
oh am i laffin

> The question is if its desirable
It is, without question.

>1st gen is still rising
>highest it's ever been
>all land is already taken

Sure, you're doing just fine ;>)

>A racial awakening won't happen, goy

Yes it will, and traitors like you are the first to go.

>You should assimilate them into your countries

There are no benefits for the white nationalist to promote assimilation. It breaks down the last barriers to miscegenation and undermines the racial foundations of community and country.

>Why not exploit cheap labour

Because the ordinary person does not benefit from cheap coloured labour. We should not force our people to compete with cheap labour content to work 10 hours a day for a third of our pay. If we do, our standard of living cannot be retained or improved.

>larger share of the wealth
Somebody doesn't understand supply and demand very well.

When your population declines, so does demand, economics of scale start to become less effective, so things become more expensive per unit, fixed costs are still fixed costs (and aircraft carrier still costs the same no matter how big your population is) So no, actually things become more expensive.

>immigrants are going to destroy Europe (when they still are pretty much a tiny fraction of the population)

They will, they're just smart enough to look at the demographic breakdown of newborns and see the implications.

>Coming from an American, where in 1900, 35% of the population were first or 2nd generation immigrants. 117 years later, things are pretty much just fine. Crime rate is at a 40 year low

Oh wow, having white immigrants come to a white nation turned out fine. Tell me how many of those immigrants were non-white. Tell me the demographic breakdown of were you live. You realize that this is the same US that immediately restricted all immigration in an attempt to force those European ones to immigrate.

>And the biggest problem we have is with blacks who were never integrated the same way that every other ethnic group was.

And right here, you blew a hole into your entire argument. Didn't work with blacks, but this time importing third world immigrants will lead to radical differences.

>Show by example. Give them the same opportunity. I'm not talking about hand outs, hand outs do nothing (unless they have absolutely nothing then only VERY temporary just to get them going)

Show by example? What fucking stupid vague advice. For the past 50 years, I think the US has done a great job showing how great it is to be a white american, yet they don't seem to want to emulate it. So tell us what brand new proposal to do so? They already have the same opportunities, you dumb fuck. I'll tell you what will really happen. You bring a bunch of third world immigrants, they are unable to do well educationally thanks to their low IQ and are unable to move up the social class. They grow resentful of whites and white culture. Leftist take advantage of their resentment, they begin to vote for leftist parties, for gibs parties,and began attacking whites, just like they are now. Great plan.

It's not how many immigrants it's WHO is immigrating
>1 in 5 Hispanic in US don't consider themselves American
>by 2060, 1/4 of the US won't consider themself American
dailydell.com/2017/04/18/america-2060/

Yes, this is already happened. Democrats could not win almost any seat without 3/4 of the foreigner vote. I say no voting rights till the second generation coupled with a moratorium on all immigration like in the 20s and make press 2 for Spanish illegal

>A racial awakening won't happen, goy
Ah the stormfags are awake finally.

Even Hitler's Holocaust was a minor blip in the world's timeline You can nazi chimp out all you want, it is what it is. You can either adapt and thrive or not.
>Because the ordinary person does not benefit from cheap coloured labour
Yes, explain how the steel industry in the US rose to be the world biggest corporation, how railroads were built across the nation. hell even your country profited from cheap labor (in the colonies) it wasn't until you stopped using cheap labor that your country started declining.

I'm living my life how I would want others around be to live. I'm literally a living example for shitskins to observe and live by. And I'm sure most of Sup Forums posters are too, barring some natural human flaws that everyone has.

How the fuck do you expect anyone to "show them" when that's literally what we're doing every day of our lives. You're talking out of your ass about some kindergarten level utopia.

>Oh wow, having white immigrants come to a white nation turned out fine

They weren't considered "white" back then. Just look how the Irish, Chinese and Italians were portrayed back then.

>supporting slave labour
>being so stupid that you think cheap labor was what caused the US to become economically powerful.

Oh okay, so why is this country still declining when its abusing cheap labour more then it ever has in history? Bite a bullet you kike.

People like to exclaim muh jebs but truth is they don't mind white immigrants. Prove me wrong

>I'm living my life
Good, nothing wrong with that, you're leading by example, that's exactly what i'm talking about.

I think most people on pol aren't aware how diverse America was, how many different languages we spoke. If you think it's bad now, look at 1917, when the US entered WWI, fliers had to be printed in not just 2 languages but often in 5 or 10. You had whole sections of cities that only spoke Italian, or Polish, or Chinese, etc.

In reality American was far more ethnically divided then than it is now. What made it work was the concept of "you're here now, become american" Nobody was going to give it to you.

>I have no problem with hispanic/asian immigrants

You know hispanics will be majority right?

European immigrants vs 3rd world immigrants
The US was close to 90% white in 1960, now it is less than 60% white.

>They weren't considered "white" back then.

Now I know you're a kike for repeating this stupid myth that the Irish and Italians were not considered white. You post political cartoons from satirical magazines from their time, and think that just because the original anglo-saxon population of the US hated having any type of foreigners come in here, makes you think that people at the time didn't think Irish and Italians belong to the same race, that they were Europeans. That's like saying Japan doesn't consider Koreans Asians because they hate them. Furthermore, they were right to fear Irish and Italian since it lead to noticeable changes to the US character that weren't there prior to their arrival. It's why the US backed restriction of immigration after the 1920s.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4

>Starting the graph when migration was so high that it led to anti-migrant populists like Kearny who made laws to limit migration, which led to a consolidation of American culture and the relative stability we've had until now.

Wow thanks OP. We really can learn from history.

Things aren't fine you short sighted mong. Western media and culture grows more anti white by the day. What do you think is going to happen when the population goes from 67% white to 57%, then to 47%, and God forbid to 37%? Do you think the new majority is going to now consider whites a minority that needs to be protected and coddled and academia is going to rewrite the term racism again so that whites can't be racist since they're now a minority? Fuck no. It ends with them openly killing whites. It ends with the country turning into a typical 85-90 IQ average country economically. Civic nationalism is a fucking MEME.

>stupid myth
You mean its a myth because you say its so.
Discrimination was absolutely real. Anglo and germans feared the catholics and wanted to bring the same old world sectarian bullshit here to the USA. It worked for awhile but eventually it evened out. Most people don't think twice about a catholic or a mormon or whatever now. Because the nations founders were smart enough to reject the idea of a theocracy or a national religion, because we don't want america to become the land of endless wars like Europe. (not that they were all about religion, but many were)

The problem with immigration is when the immigrants don't want to assimilate. Mostly that happens due to discrimination. That's THE BEST way to assure that they only keep their identity. When you attack a group in only radicalizes them. Look at history, when the Christians were persecuted, did it wipe them out or make them more devote? When blacks were discriminated against has it not created more "black culture" (which is the majority of the problem with blacks)

Again, I'm saying special treatment, I'm not saying its should be easier for them than any of us. I'm just saying making it harder, makes it worse, and worse for us.

>It ends with them openly killing whites
Why would you kills something that you hold no hate against? Are you saying they would have some reason to hate us? So what reason would they have to hate us?

They hate us now. Every other race hates whites and wants to kill them. Even 30-40% of whites have been brainwashed into hating themselves for the perceived and imagined crimes of their ancestors. These people don't want to assimilate, they want to take over. You can thank the Jews for pretty much everything wrong with American society, though ultimately it's the white males fault for allowing this all to happen.

>you should bring people in
>now treat them special or they'll radicalize
Why not just not bring them in in the first place? You're creating problems and then offering your solutions. Why not just not create the problems in the first place? Be a little proactive? Wear your seatbelt instead of going to the OR to fix your body after rolling your car and getting ejected?

you are the most bluepilled motherfucker on the entire planet right now

the only way you could be more bluepilled would be to shill for katy perry

Whites are dying and have nowhere to run. They'll be open to kike gassing and nigger lynching soon enough.

>amerimutts talking about integration
Ok Pablo

>2nd generation
>still counted as immigrants.
When its convenient they are immigrants (as in "look what this poor IMMIGRANT did"). When they do crimes, they are white Americans.

>They hate us now.
So you're saying if they had every opportunity that whites had in the last say 60 years, they'd still hate us?

I mean the guy who lives next door to me is Mexican, owns a masonry company, pays his taxes, works his ass off. I fixed his internet, he bought me a nice bottle of Tequila for christmas. It wasn't poisoned. So much for your race war.

>muh privilege
you want to destroy your own genes that's literally your business but don't drag us into it

>no race war
>whites will just give over control of all white counties on the planet
OK

>now treat them special
You suck at reading comprehension, I specifically said not to treat them special.
>you should bring people in
Never said that either

I have no problem with immigration as a whole... But you're deluding yourself if Europe is not in a precarious situation if even a fraction of the 1 Billion Migrants that risk migrating according to the head of Davos, Schwabb, end up showing up.

As a reminder Europe has less than 1 Billion people....

>things are pretty much just fine.
WE DON'T WANT EUROPE TO BE FUCKING 50% WHITE FOR FUCKS SAKE

See Not all immigrants are created equal.

BACK TO PLEBBIT FAGGOT

>Never said that either
WRONG:
>2) Given that "Gas the kikes, race war now" isn't going to happen, your best bet to "preserve" your culture, and I'm being serious is to include the newcomers into that culture as much as possible. They are coming from shitholes, the last thing most of them want to do is turn where you are into the same shit hole they left (with some exceptions, which I'll get to)
>3) Best way to integrate people is to show them how fucking great it is to be like you. And give them the opportunity to be like you. If you don't then you isolate them and it makes things even worse. Again "race war now" isn't going to happen.
>Besides, why not exploit the cheap labor and boost up your manufacturing again? Its what America used its immigrants for.
You fucking kike. Fuck you and fuck your shit. Fuck immigrants and fuck giant corporations exploiting slave labor and appealing to emotions to justify importing that slave labor.

>immigrants from europe are equivalent to immigrants from anywhere else in the world
>if you dispute this you're a racist

>in 1900, 35% of the population were first or 2nd generation immigrants.
they were white you dumb fuck

> thinking shitskins are out equals
Fuck off cuck.

This has already been tried you dumb fuck. Studies show that nigger children raised in white families end up being just as stupid as the rest of the nigger population.

Reported and filtered.

They are unlike shitskins.

Daily Reminder that German Immigrants built America the most.
There are about 150 Million German descendants living in America.
Fuck off anti-white nigger.

>best way to integrate people is to show them how fucking great it is to be like you
Look at France.
It does not work on the scales immigration is right now.
Even in America.
There is barely any American mainstream culture.
What is distinguishable is mostly degeneracy.

Visit France. Look at how integration doesn't work.
Visit Israel. Look at our future.

That's because they are Levantine Caucasian, literally Southern Europeans.

Not that they are all the same, but that they are white European Christians immigrating to a white European christian majority country, they assimilated very well.

Their population rates will plummet as 2nd/3rd/4th generation Hispanics grow up in the US. Most will become nonreligious or at least less religious, have less children and not even learn the tongue of their mother country, just like white immigrants did.

They will make up a large chunk of the population but id rather take christian Hispanic immigrants over most others, I have no problem with them as a group. They already purged many neighborhoods in LA of black street gangs. If a city has a black gang problem the best thing for it is an increase in latin american immigration (chicago).

I have lived in nigger predominated neighborhoods and in hispanic predominated neighborhoods and I can tell you difference is night and day.

All Europeans are the same.
We are one big Aryan Family you shitskin.
America is a White Colonial Nation whether you like it or not.
Fuck off

NatSoc will take care of all of that.

>we Euros are the same
BWAHAHAHAH
Typical 40% Murican

>"preserve" your culture, and I'm being serious is to include the newcomers into that culture as much as possible. They are coming from shitholes, the last thing most of them want to do is turn where you are into the same shit hole they left (with some exceptions, which I'll get to)
That is not how it works.
>1) Chill the fuck out, you're not going to have a race war to kill them all its not the 1400's
Literally no more then 70 years ago there was a race war.

>Doesn't take into account that they come mostly from a culture incompatible with Europe
>Doesn't take into account they turned EVERYTHING they touched into a shithole, so much so they are basically nomadic nigs at this point
>Doesn't take into account that the "Crime rate" in the US is a problem because 13% of the population accounts for 50% of the crime (such as it is in Europe, where the majority of the crime is committed by foreigners)
>Doesn't take into account this is an aggressive culture that has no aims for assimilation but for replacement

Legit kill yourself. I know you're probably a shitskin yourself and you don't value blood and culture (flag is a tell), but some of us are.

>Look guys, were not as bad as murderous Brazil yet so we can just keep going (in Brazil's direction)!
Fucking idiot

I see this map posted here a lot and I just wanted to tell you all to exercise a bit of critical thinking. G*rman shills have been trying to convince you that this is their country. Don't buy into it.

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans

>In the 2014 American Community Survey, English Americans are (7.6%) of the total
population.[5]

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high, and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category (See Old Stock Americans) in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.[11][12] Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of English origin or having possible mixed British Isles heritage, the other two being of Spanish origin.[13] Scotch-Irish Americans are for the most part descendants of Lowland Scots and Northern English (specifically: County Durham, Cumberland, Northumberland and Westmorland) settlers who colonized Ireland during the Plantation of Ulster in the 17th century.

Daily reminder that the US is an anglo nation and always has been G*rman scum can get bent.

>Your mutts are just at 1000 years older, which is a blink in the evolutionary timeline.
WRONG.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

The situation is much more precarious than it was to in 1900
1- where talking about 100Ms migrants.
2- Unlike a Norwegian, Ukrainian or Southern Italian farmer taking the risk of building a better life in America... You have people from Congo, Uganda or Cameroon that live in very difficult situation. They can see through the Internet that it's much better to live in the West. No brainer for them. The know what's waiting for them.
3- Canada was surprised at how they underestimated the lack of transferable skills of Syrian migrants. The difference is much more important than a Scottish New Englander and a Swedish farmer in the 1900.

>That's because they are Levantine Caucasian, literally Southern Europeans.

Nice try kike!

These people are not White. They do not look white, they do not act White.
Just ask Australians about their experiences with these sick rapists.

Nobody wants these brown rape rats in White countries.

> calling proud whites STURMFAYUGS
Kek this is why we will win
Because we are tired of anti-whites demonizing proud whites into not advocating for their own people.

We are waking up and each day people are realizing that Hitler was right and that White Genocide is not a crazy right-wing conspiracy theory but a real agenda pushed by Zionist Jewish Elite.

You Antifa are a dying breed.
White Americans are starting to accept and embrace WN.
Europeans are embracing NatSoc.
You lost and we will win in the end.

Damn, great link. Adrenaline is genetically linked with melanin and change together when domesticating wild animals. It all makes sense now.....

There are most White Hispanics than mestizo manlet scum so ....

While I disagree with everything in your post, I also disagree with OP. Current politicians are very short-sighted about the perils of having a historically unprecedented movement of population, northward.

We form one big Aryan Family.
Yes we are all brother tribes within this Aryan Family.
Each one of us has our own individual differences don't get me wrong, but just like siblings we are part of one big family.

> le 56% meme
That meme doesn't even make sense.
America has always been a White Nation since 1776.
Not until 1965 that the kikes let the turd world in.
But we can all change that by forcd deportation and making White America have more babies.
Also fuck off from France nigger, it's not your country fucking parasite.

Anglos are Germans you dumbfuck.
Anglos are a Germanic Tribe.
Fuck off with your kike chauvanistic divide and conquer tactics.

>settlers arriving 100 years ago to till clay and grow crops on land basically given out for free
>immigrants who come to live in an overpopulated CITY and collect benefits for simply existing, voting democrat, and taking on debt
Not the same. Jewish media and race to the bottom capitalism have effectively destroyed farming and people's attitudes towards it, so there's no bringing that back.

Also, there will be no more productive immigrant demographics until European economies start collapsing.

Lol are you fucking retarded?

It's a proven fact that the Lebanese people are Levantine Caucasians.
The shitskin sandnigger looking people that you think are " Lebanese " are really Beduin Arabs who conquered the Middle East and spread their nasty genes.
But original Lebanese are Levantine Meds.

You do know that the White Race comes from the Middle East right?
You know that thousands of years ago before Arab invasions the Middle East was 100% Caucasian?

Nothing in my post is a lie.
Only faggot Nu/Males and Commies deny what i said as fact.
They think that Whites won't get pissed off and one day kill all of them.
History repeats itself.
Whites will start to look for the side that cares about them and wants to help them.
Only NatSoc advocates for White Racial Preservation.

Whites will either embrace NatSoc or Communism.
There is no inbetween because we have a 5-10 year gap until the point of no return.
We either save our people now or we die out in 30-50 years.
The ball is in our court.
And only NatSoc's can win this game.

Anglo-Saxons are germanic.

Anglo-Saxons are not G*rmans. The G*rmans are a hopeless pseudo-race with an inferiority complex that pushes them to repeatedly destroy Europe in their quest for relevance.

Spain's collapsing, America won't let them in

young unemployed Frenchies would escape too