THE MIDWEST IS THE BEST! (EXCEPT FOR THE PART EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI)

>Farms supply local towns with natural non-GMO food
>Women actually look good
>Towns filled with family owned self sufficient businesses
>90% White, German descendants
>Low crime rates
>Schools are filled with athletes and engineers
>Best beer in America because German

The Midwest is what Germany is supposed to be.

(Not including any states east of the Mississippi)

I just want a midwest waifu, live the rest of my life in a log cabin and be left alone.

I've researched this extensively. Obama filled all the larger cities with refugees then sent busloads of Chicago niggers to the great cities of Iowa every day. He single handedly ruined the midwest.

Don't believe me? Look what happened to Des Moines. Des FUCKING WHITE Moines!!!!

Who MO here? Only non-STL folk. St. Louis sucks and everyone from there does too.

I live in Iowa too

FUCK OBAMA

Move to a small town

Describe Springfield to me. The good, the bad, the ugly pls.

Don't mind me just best state walking through here

Making a Murderer made Wisconsin look like a backwards fucking hellscape.

>Buying into retarded hippy GMOs are bad faggotry

314 Norco refugee in 636 here.

White, meth, and the people respectively.

>Women look good
No they don't. They're all fat as hell.

>Best beer in America because German
Lager tastes like toilet water, some of it can be good but it's really easy to get bad. The Anglos as usual are superior, and Ale and Stout blow any G*rman "beer" out of the water

lol keep the butthurt flowing, KC fag

Yup can confirm.

We've got nogs from Chicongo all over the quad cities now. The Illinois side was always nog central but now they're even flooding the Iowa side.

I need a comfy white (100,000+) city to move to. I really don't want to have to drive all the way out to Boise or Montana to do it

where in the midwest are there jobs?
im going to move there and apply.

>Farms supply local towns with natural non-GMO food
KEK
>Women actually look good
Doublekek
>Towns filled with family owned self sufficient businesses
If your definition of a family is a divorced man paying ransom to his wife just to see the children she's turning against him, or two dude in wedding dresses then I guess this is true.

The rest of your list is bullshit to.

New England - Best England

Shut the fuck up, we don't need liberals fleeing here

nowhere good. Columbus, OH was literally paying people to move there cause they have so many jobs to fill.

The oil jobs in the dakotas come and go based on market prices. There's more stability if you can latch on with a natural gas fracking company in Oklahoma.

For tech jobs, look to Kansas City and Des Moines, but both cities are getting shittier by the week.

Moving to St. Louis later this year to attend WashU. Is it really as shitty as I hear it is?

Near Southwest, by Joplin. St.Louis Sucks indeed. At least my Neighborhood is mostly German White.

hahaha have fun paying off the debt, user.

You will be in the Wash-U bubble so you will be fine.

Stay out of North St. Louis.

Also don't wry to much about ask the St. Louis hate. Lived here all my life and it's fine.

Shit sorry for the typos.

South Dakota= Best Dakota

Would you allow western PA to be part of the great midwest?

>Midwest is the best

How's those Somali refugees treating you Minnesota?

Another Minnesotan checking in.... Fuck you, they suck, they all work at the airport, some drive terribly for Uber... They make the Hmong people seem like a gift from the heavens, when they are trash too. fml

314 Norco refugee in 618 reporting

SJW heaven. Good luck.

actually, everything but Phili is rightfully a member of Middle America

Lets just be honest here. Its only great because Ohio is lumped in there

>they all work at the airport, some drive terribly for Uber

You're REALLY underselling where they are and where they work,

They're everywhere.

Good luck.

Yo whaddup homie

I drive through Indiana often.. it's full of failed farms, juggalos and meth watch signs. Keep failing

>mid west
>on the right side of the country
why are liberals so fucking retarded?

Bloomington Illinois. You can shop without locking your car.

I live in Colorado and while Denver seems to get a bad wrap it seems fairly based, and the rest of rural Colorado seems extremely based

As a non white living in the midwest, it's actually awful. The amount of bigots I encounter on a daily basis is insane. College is good, it's where I met my white girlfriend. I would dump my girl on a heatbeat to move back to the west coast however.

You can do that in any modern city that's not right next to a republican state where they're allowed to sell guns to children.

You're not wrong that a lot of German descendants live in the midwest.

Well I'm a fairly uncucked Minnesotan. I live an hour north of the twin cities, and I only go down there to visit the airport, that's it. So that's the only place I'm exposed to them.

It's 90% white and clean.

Ick, how long until Ames gets blacked?

That's pretty. I live in dustbowl area, no trees here outside of yards :(

Kansan here. Can confirm Midwest is god tier

kill me

Based brownback is protecting us

Southwest would like to disagree with you

>tfw wyoming
C-can I be Midwest too user-kun

>splitting Dixie

Yank detected

Boulder was a mistake

Illinois fag here,almost EVERY corn field has gmo seed number signs on most acres

we truly are the dark horse of the region

The Midwest kicks so much ufcking ass.

I came from Northern Virginia and was blown away by how great the Midwest is.

I found myself a 8/10 christian gf.

>Local beauty pageant winner
>Makes 28k a year off youtube art tutorials
>Distrusts niggers and immigrants
>loves kids and very mindful of health
>Studying neuroscience has an eye for architecture

I couldn't have gotten luckier

>wants to run away to some lilly white city in bumfuck nowhere like a little bitch
>wonders why liberals are winning the culture war
stay where you are. or better yet man up and move to NYC or LA. you're not accomplishing anything by sperging out and running away to your safe space

theres no way Ames will get blacked. its full of chinks already (ISU grad here so i know) and you only need so many niggers to field the sports teams

Considering moving to a dakota after my gf graduates and building a house
Seems comfy

That's what's what my friend!

>New England part of the "North East"

DELET THIS

What is Nebraska like? It seems like the most irrelevant state, you never really hear about it. Kansas too.

To be honest, Midwest looks nice but I need muh forests and mountains. Michigan looks comfy, Minnesota looks comfy, Wisconsin too.

I've never been there, but I hear that it's just Kansas with more corn.

If you want comfy forests and creeks/strip mining pits filled with water come to east kansas, if you want rolling pasture hills and WIND go west.

I feel like they're really nice over there