Why are roasties and normies so triggered by anime

You would think Chinese cartoons are anuda shoah the way normies get butthurt about it.

>inb4 go back to All of Sup Forums is an anime forum. That's why it was created. The only difference between all the other boards and Sup Forums is that Sup Forums allows only anime while all the other boards have an extra secondary purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqNsnO3gQ1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eh just post more smug anime

You could at least make an effort to make those anime Girls politically incorrect

Normies hate anime.

Why though. There's nothing inherently triggering or bad about. Anime is usually a lot more reserved than other forms of entertainment. Which is saying a lot when you consider some anime.

good thread lad

This hyper son of a bitch

is banging super hot animu pussy

and basically

you are a fucking NEET

How? ...Just watch this free video >

>not liking anime

It's sadly the new(ish) geek/video game nerd that's why.

i need a quick run down on this qt. See her alot round here

Checked.

I'm just waiting for the butthurt fags who are triggered by anime but continue to post on a mongolian cartoon weaving forum.

Roasties are triggered because they know they can't compete with it.

Anime girls are just too perfect, they make 3DPD whores completely obsolette.

Anime is a social taboo. I know a lot of people who like it but don't talk about it in public.

Konosuba

Everyone knows blacks love that gook shit, you're not fooling anyone with this spin, spear-chucker.

I want normies to keep hating anime. Normies have ruined everything else I like so I hope they never start "liking" anime because it's cool now.

She's a crimson demon Megumin from the show Konosuba.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqNsnO3gQ1Q

>normies hate anime

So then why is my Saber being forcibly whored out on Netflix as we speak?

Ghibli was a mistake

I can understand it being socially taboo, but anime goes beyond that for normies. They are really triggered by it

Megumeme a shit!

With spring time comes the blooming of the eternal leaf

Lots of normies like entry level anime like Dragon Ball Z and Attack on Titan because of how "manly" and "cool" they are, but they're afraid of stuff like Lucky Star and K-ON, probably because of how "girly" it is.

i wish video games were still like that

Umaru is a fucking tsundere bitch who isn't even cute or useful.

this

Megumin is an borderline retarded wizard who can cast exactly one spell and one spell only and only once per day, but her one spell is a nuclear level explosion that is OP as fuck.

>All of Sup Forums is an anime forum
WE

I have terabytes upon terrabytes of anime, but when in public it is a good old "anime flags should hang" from me.

>isn't even cute
She's the cutest little nug!

This OP reeks of butthurt lad, but I agree that normalfags have to get off my Sup Forums

EABOO

Yes, look at all this normie hate on anime. And remember that this is the shitty German Netflix that has right to nothing because of other publishers, I can only imagine how much anime is on the U.S. netflix.

I guess it's mostly because animation in the west is generally made for kids. Many grew up with retarded cartoons like bugs bunny and tom and jerry and stuff like that. And the few animu they know are just as retarded, just think sailor moon, dragon balls and yu-gi-oh. Sorry no offense if you like those, but I hope you still get my point.

So when they see people in their late teens or even later still watch anime, they assume those people are somehow fucked up and uncool. It certainly doesn't help that many anime are pretty perverted and have a somewhat crazy japanese humor that normies won't get immediately.

My friends are perfectly fine with me watching anime, but they extremely resist when I recommend them some good shows. And I mean I really try to show them the more mature and really must see anime and not the more fringy stuff.

Checked.

Megumin is way better

Anime is the greatest form of art this past 50 years.
Think about it, modern western art is just postmodernism, feminist punk art etc etc.
But anime is pure and good.

Yeah I have no idea why normies are triggered desu it's weird. They probably think "it's not American so I'm not watching" sort of shit
We all do man, we all do.
I'm the same way man.

Just because it's on Netlflix doesn't mean normies don't hate it.

I can buy manga of Amazon. Does that mean normies like it? No.

I think I'm up to 12TB of Chinese cartoons

i think the show would have been better if she stayed in normal mode the whole time but kept the completely childish streak in private

Anime also usually has better character development and plot compared to most shitty western network shows

Those are all entry-level butt anime though, people who exclusively watch that stuff don't actually like anime as a medium. That would be like me exclusively reading children's novels and saying I like literature.

>tfw only a measly 800gb of anime

Where do you store it?

No you fag
Also is funny seeing all these faggots saying anime isn't normie
It's the most consumed medium today
Get out of your bubble

That's about as much as I have
But I don't like to hoard, I have about 600gb of backlog and 200gb of stuff I already watched but my sister still wants to watch

Entry level shit introduces the worst shitters to anime, is because of normies digesting this kind of shit at increased levels that we now have naruto generals on Sup Forums.

They like "mature" anime for "mature" individuals such as themselves. As soon as they see a cute little girl they lose their minds..

Because it looks gay and is feminine as fuck.

>AD&D Wizard

Because being a nerd is cool nowadays, but reading is uncool.
Normies don't like to read subtitles. Also, there is a lack of PC bullshit in anime. That's why they all flock to netflix so they can have reassurance in their leftist beliefs while (sometimes) telling a good story.

Yeah times of hoarding are long gone for me too. I have about 6TB storage for all my downloads and I just fill it all up completely unsorted and then delete about 75% of it and repeat. The internet is my backup.

>liking the medium
lmao what

>normies consume anime

DBZ, One-piece, and Naruto do not count.

>Because it looks gay and is feminine as fuck.

Says the Dutch-cuck unironically.

Normalfags either like the pseudo-"""mature""" anime seriously like Re:Zero, or the most over-the-top cute anime ironically like Umaru. They tend to avoid everything else like the plague. I met a bunch of retarded faggots who hate cute girls in animu but then proceed to circlejerk Umaru because "it's ironic!"

>In a world without femininity men are drawn to a medium filled with it.
GOLLY COLOUR ME SURPRISED.

I have 2.39TB of hentai/hgames does that count?