Let's be honest Slavs, eastern ''germans'' (aka Slavs), and Americans are literally not white

Let's be honest Slavs, eastern ''germans'' (aka Slavs), and Americans are literally not white
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>americans are also often manlets

the only actually white countries are Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, England, Ireland, western Germany and Australia everything else is shitskinland. Spain? Literally moorkin. France? Also fucking shitskins but unlike slavs or hungarians or finnish pieces of shit they actually developed culture.

you are catholic thus not white

I'm jewish. Thus not white.

What did Italia mena by this?

Catholics and Orthodox people are not white, only protestant Germanic countries are white

If Germans are the only whites, than I agree with the Jews. Get rid of them.

Our closest genetic relatives are central asian Tajiks and Pashtuns. Are they white? I dont feel white at all senpai. I dont even like the idea of being ran by jews and genociding my own people with insane immigration policies.

t. Deshawn de Domingo Davidukovych

those are just paternal lineages, you don't even belong to the same subclade

The people who are 100% anything are literally inbred and literally have genetic diseases.

See also: Specific groups of Jews and the cavalcade of genetic diseases they have.

they're not your closest relatives, they just share a haplogroup. germans are almost certainly closer to poles and vice versa, than poles are to tajiks/central asians.

If we are white how do you explain our lack of enthusiasm for black dick? Just look at the Germanics.

Pic related are DDR people on one of the very few allowed blues concerts.
Pommerians are like 1/3 slav but mostly blond, thuringians and lusatians are mixed in that regard while silesians were indeed darkeyed and haired.

Lame troll thread.

Only if they fucked their cousins.

Polish girls are notorious coal burners.

>I'm jewish

#thread

Do I get to count as white?

This is not white for you?

>americans are not white
inb4
>europeans are not white either
>there are no white human beings on earth