"send them back to Afri-"

>"send them back to Afri-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78tDnJqGLO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jose Sanchez
>Africa

>"build the wa-"

There are a fair amount of civic nationalists on this board.

>writing on the flag
it's not his fucking yearbook
>he has to go back

>Africa

based robo nigger

>liberal education

thank you robo nigger

>great nation

hardly.

You know that there are black people with a hispanic parent? You know that african slaves existed in south america for centuries and bred with the natives and spanish right? There are plenty of blacks with the last name Sanchez.

What has Georgia done exactly?

What is your response supposed to be? Retardation? It says he was soldier and if true he is legal. These shit posts aren't even funny and if you're shilling you should kys.

>writing on the flag
DEPORT THE FUCKING SPIC
REEEEEEEEE

you must be thinking about Dominican people

Sup Forums wants to kick out all nonwhite people

hahahahahahahahaha
Sup Forums BTFO

-ca

> Sanchez

What did he mean by this?

desu senpai robonigger

Blacks slaves were in every colony.

fucking based

where did you see me say Georgia is great either?

Georgia is somewhat a shithole, speaking objectively.

US was great maybe 20-25 years ago, now it's a shithole. Americans have adapted an image of uneducated idiots, SJWs, mass shooters, niggers etc.

There's a difference between a nigger and a black guy

>let me tell you about my skewed view of your country
Kek

Then why is his name Jose

typical african name, am i right? fuckin dumbass lmao

american education folks

That's right. USA is a White country. Non-whites are not welcome.

You sure seemed concerned enough to reply to it twice for it to be skewed, but as I said, you people leave an impression of uneducated idiots.

by the way this whole thread is fucking retarded and everyone posting in it

this is just a fucking shill trolling ya'll

cheers

>Le based black man

Sage

That black man is a better American than everyone on this site

dude we literally followed a manhunt on Sup Forums
The worst part is that this isn't the first time we did that
It's not skewered, America is a great nation, but it has a LOT of rotten parts
And some are really fucking rotten
and I dare you to look at Detroit and tell me I'm wrong.

Listen you larping nazi faggots, Civic Nationalism is the only future for USA. This isnt Europe where multiculturalism has been a complete and abject failure, this is USA the great melting pot and we should only take in immigrant who want to work hard and consider themself AMERICAN first.

>america
>nation
Nope.

Worth it?

>Civic ""Nationalists""

Back to the donald

He desecrated that flag. He should know better being a veteran. Now he really has to go back.

>if you reply to my posts I win

looks like names of those in his company along with an explanation on the bottom bar

Remind me again how much african immigraiton USA is letting in? We all know the black community has a crime problem but the best way to solve this is to get them to embrace conservative values, like Ann Coulter said "Our blacks are better than theirs"

Sign the pledge pol, racist aren't welcome here!

>Dumb enough to go off and fight in some nonsense war
He has to go back

Anyone that want's to ship blacks back to africa, is a fucking moron. Blacks should be incentivized to move back of their own free will. USA should give them free land and security in Africa.

There are plenty of good blacks, they will do more good for africa that needs them than here in the USA.

I for one have no problem with non-whites who respect this country and western values and don't try to transform it into something it isn't.

>Jose Sanchez
>Africa

Pretty sure he'd be pissed if you sent him to Africa. Probably Puerto Rican or Cuban.

Lol time to prep the bull, faggot?

This, the problem is when you import mass immigration of cheap labour.

>r/getmotivated/

Something's not rice here, just can't put my finger on it...

>Sup Forums
>win

go back to selling yourself now sheboy.

That guy is pretty badass desu.

>desecrated

american flag looks fucking dope with doodles and scripture over it, would have been even more aesthetic with some ragged wear and tear fraying about it

fuck out of here with your sterile boring sense of preservation

Telling a board of ethnic nationalists and new rightists a guy is a better ""American"" than us is like a gay telling us he's a better dicksucker than the entire board

I mean he's right. The guy ran a marathon after he lost his leg fighting for American military and also carried the u.s flag the whole way....you post about big black dicks all day on an anime forum kek.

at least goergie has interesting storyline and culture

Go back to you buddies at r/the_cuckold

Sup Forums is almost entirely civic nationalist, sorry bro guess you gotta go back to stormfront.

any person who will fight for their country, respect their country's culture and language is a true brother.

Go back to your Internet trailer park stormweenie.

lmfao, "Jose Sanchez".
"African"

What a fucking idiot.
Thank you for noticing.

>you post about big black dicks all day
Projecting much?

Send them to Africa.

She's in pretty good shape, for the shape she's in.

youtube.com/watch?v=78tDnJqGLO8

>being a decent human being makes you a cuck

hmm really makes u think

>cuckservative values
>Ann "Adams Apple" Coulter

Ah yes, we should get our advice from a talking head on a pop-news network

Immigrant here. You have you go back Pedro and start civic cuck movement wherever you shitskin parents came from.

>Illegals can now apparently fight in the US military
Also, you assumed his race to be African without even reading his name. LMAO you idiot liberals time and again prove how racist you really are.

What has Georgia not done is the question friendo, amirite?

>mah projection

I'd be amazed if you idiots could form a single original argument kek.

*blocks your path*
"say Joy Lane!"

so what?

modern prosthetic legs are perfectly viable

>get our advice from a talking head
If it's good. Yes.

>the slaves fear the samurai

Rather than getting advice from powerless nazi larping virgins?

That ape lost his leg for nothing.

>give my leg to ZOG
>wtf I'm America now

Yours aren't either, so why I should do different?
Get fucked libtard.

this. should has lost his head instead

He is Puerto Rican, dumbass!

KEK

God I don't caaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

>r/

Get the fuck out
Back to the the Plebbit assohole !

It was get well messages from his squad from afghanistan after he lost his leg to an IED. The flag was a gift from them and he carried it to support them and the rest of the people of this country.

U r a dummy. it's impossible to be competitive in life while maintaining such a YUGE restrictive personal belief

Only because of post-2012 influxes, I have over 3k images in my Sup Forums folder because I save most good stuff posted by habit, and no civic nationalist /r/merica stuff before 2014 or so.

Oh shit it's the Cleveland Killer

>Sand nigger using derogatory vernacular

appropriate an Italian necktie Sand nigger

>-ca

Sup Forums thinks that all black are homogenous or something. He is probably an Afro Cuban or Afro dominican.

His post was about immigration, and technically if it were heavily restricted you would get ahead more. I'm not in the CS industry, but if all the wage-depressing Pajeets went back to India, it would be easier for white IT guys to get jobs.

His leg was liberated

look at the collage, and yes you should be getting your info from Sup Forums, not cable MSM news

According to pol jews are trying to genocide the white race because some guy in 1900 said the future would be eurasian peoples. pol has its good info but you have to sift through alot of pure shit

You have no problem that that several white nations are being genocided? Ok and fuck off to T_D

You can see the suffering in his eyes. That negro's seen some shit. Right now, neither the other nig or the white girl are even there. As far as he's even aware, he's reliving that time his buddy got blown up by an IED and he watched some muzzie children get raped by Iraqi soldiers while they tied him up and pissed on his face. The American flag is burning off in the distance too while jihadis fire rocket launchers at civilians and US encampments, but suddenly he's all alone and his canteen's empty, so he falls back, ready to waste away in that God-forsaken desert. The sun's beating down on his face. He can't even remember the reason he went overseas in the first place.

civic nationalism is perfectly fine for the USA

pic related

Fox News is pretty rabidly anti-Europe, as well as shitting on white countries in the commonwealth. I don't know why you'd follow it, pretty sure they called Spaniards cowards for a year in 2004 when Spain finally pulled out of Iraq. The average viewer thinks Spain is next to Mexico

>turning a blind eye to genocide is being a decent human being
Go back

You know if you are going to LARP as a stormfag you need to at least be funny or witty
that is why wee let those faggots hang around
You Shariablue guys are just pathetic

OP BTFO