Why are there no laws protecting against height discrimination?

Why are there no laws protecting against height discrimination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would anyone want to protect manlets?

You can't force a girl to love you user

5'9" here, if you can't get a job because of your height you deserve to be poor and die because your height clearly isn't the problem

There should be I'm 6'8" and to tall for some rides at six flag it's bullshit

Fucking manlets WWTL

You're too old for rides at six flags, user. Go do a man's hobby.

Being butthurt about something about yourself you have no control over. Must be nice having such a petty life that this is what you worry about.

Currently, there is one state in the United States of America, Michigan, that prohibits height discrimination.[28] There is pending legislation introduced by Massachusetts Representative Byron Rushing which would add Massachusetts to the list.[29] Two municipalities currently prohibit height discrimination: Santa Cruz, California[30] and San Francisco, California.[31] The District of Columbia prohibits discrimination based on personal appearance.[32] Ontario, Canada prohibits height discrimination under the human rights code.[33] Victoria, Australia prohibits discrimination based on physical features under the Equal Opportunity Act of 1995.[34]
Ever think to Google?

Height discrimination is just a shitty but natural thing we have to deal with.

I legnthened my legs 3 inches in India to get over it. No ragrets.

Because Tall People *have* to learn to fend for themselves at some point - they might not always have God's own Resource Efficient, Genetically Superior and Eco-Friendly Fun-Sized People to help them manage their unsustainably huge bodies and underpowered brains....

WE SHALL UNDERCOME

All hail the Manletarchy

>t.Manlet.

Im 6'5 feet and still want to do this. Internet has ruined me. The only thing i worry about is, if i could still lift and work in military after the surgery.

How is india for plastic surgery? They do faces?

how tall are you now

Well the average height in Finland is quite high right?

The fucked up thing is that the taller you are, the more and easier you can lengthen lol. You could add 3 inches way easier than I did.

You can definitely still life, and could work in military, but it takes a flat 1 year minimum to get back to normal life, and you'd probably need your rods and nails removed for serious physical activity.

I'm not sure how they do on plastic surgery, but my guess is not very well. My doctor was an orthopedic master since he had decades of experience and trained in Russia.

For faces, I think everybody will suggest South Korea. They do amazing work.

Now I'm around 5'10.5". I went from 2 inches below average to 1 inch above average, and the difference is quite noticeable.

I'm only 21 never got to do shit like that when I was a kid. Was always to poor to go now I'm to tall

That feel when you never got to be a kid

When you have nothing going on in your life u start to care about shit you can't control. Everybody does it.

Minority's conplain because of racism

Whites complain because of affirmative action.

Short people complain bcuz of height

Women complain because of sexism.

Instead of complaining try improving yourself. If u were tall u still would hate life because u have a victim mentality.

Ah I see. I'm afraid to see gooks though because south koreans probably aren't too keen on ladyboys and will probably just make me look like a korean girl.

I'm not totally convinced that it's discrimination while it might be hypocrisy . It's sometimes preferences in what they like. I'm a short guy and I wouldn't mind dating a tall woman. But..not every tall woman or even short woman I find attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

ActJEWally...

>tfw 6'3
>tfw women were programmed to find my height attractive by disney
>tfw still forever alone because Im a (you) addicted shitposter

Lmfao.
It still doesn't change the fact you're a manlet with manlet genetics. Your off spring will be manlets.

Because manlets aren't human

Where in India m8 ? tell me m8 ? How qucick like 1,2,3 ?

I'm pretty sure they're fine with ladyboys, but you're right in that the work they do seems to lean more toward feminization. Definitely look into it if you're interested though. I strongly prefer filipino culture to south korean, but they have some dam good plastic sugeons

5'5'' manlet here.

Great life. LOTS of pals. Hot girlfriend.

It's incredible how full of unconfident larpers there are in Sup Forums.

Gonna give you manlets a nice advice. If you don't care about your height people will not care too.

Be open with it, be cool with it, be confident, hit the gym. No one gives a shit about you or your height, the only thing that stops you, is yourself.

I hope to hell that I don't have the misfortune of getting my wife pregnant and ruining her body forever. If it does happen, and it happens to be male, and science doesn't progress at all, then he'll just have to man up and lengthen like I did.

I was in Gurgaon near New Delhi. It took 4 months to pull the bones apart, cause you have to do it slowly, and without painkillers.

Although; Think about it more critically; If he is taller he can attract taller women on average; Therefore his offspring will receive taller DNA from the mothers side; Problem solved :D Leg Lenghting surgery a win-win cosmic surgery when this shit becomes easy, safe and cheap; It will be a no brainer; FUCK YEAH I WILL BE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN IN 20 YEARS AND I WILL BE A GENETIC SUCCESS IF I BAG A TALL PUNJABI BIRD

The irony is that I did end up marrying an Indian that I met in a completely unrelated way

It will be kinda embarissing for me to spend 4 months a leg lengthing center; I wish they had a non-invasive method to solve my predicament; I am 5.6 and I think being 5.8 would solve all my earthly problems

This.

That's a excuse of beta males scared of dating because of their insecurities. If you don't care people don't even see it on you. It's all about your mindset and how you act.

It's like with dogs, if you are afraid or shy they will turn more nervous and angry at you because he will see himself as a alpha and will attack.

Humans are the same, the weaklings, shy and etc will always be bullied by confident people.

Win-Win; Obligatory race-mixing alert

He is talking about women not dogs or bull fighting you you mong; We are not in the jungle anymore you ape. Also, Stop bull fighting it's barbarous if you are alpha fight other men to the death.

In my case, I had the surgery in the hospital and did the lengthening in an apartment, so I was only in hospital settings for the actual surgeries.

>Mfw it's starting to sink in that Americans are actually serious about this heightism stuff.
Just like the we wuz kangs shit. I thought that was satire too at first, but apparently nigs actually believe it.
What's next, you guys are going to be insecure about your wrist size, like the folks over at /fit/?

If you're not a legit midget tier or something, there's no reason to even think about this stuff.
Height won't magically bring you more chicks.
It's you not being a completely insecure aspie who hasn't lifted a day in his life that will fix the situation.
Fucking hell I swear you guys are turning into chicks, who need botox injections and silicone tits to feel good about themselves.

>Poo giving me classes.
>Okay poo.

It's the same behavior. You're just an unconfident manlet (plus poo) and don't want to admit it.

First step of stopping being unconfident is accepting it.

How would you enforce this?

It's backed by studies and common sense though. apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx

Height has biological appeal for men, like nice tits on women.

I definitely don't think it's worth stressing about unless you're willing to change it though

I have to pay extra moneyz for my size 13 shoes

Height only works in your favour until about 6"2, after that you look out of place, lankey and fucking weird. Like at most 10% of people above 6"2 actually can pull it off.

>5"6 and below
You're completely fucked, women will never take you seriously, nor will employers. Probably better off with a sex change at this height.
>5"7-5"9
Manlet status but you can at least work with this if you got a cute face. You will still face height discrimination, some women will still look down on you, but at least you aren't completely fucked.
>5"10-6"0
Pure Average-tier. Height discrimination wont impact you here. Perfect height for bodybuilding, perfect height for clothing, perfect height for health, perfect height for vehicles, perfect height for the world. Most people in this height range all claim to be 6"0 so it's a bit distorted on what 6"0 actually means. Still you won't stand out in this height range as a man, it's the height expected of you.
>6"1-6"2
Ideal height range for a man. You will slightly stand out and this will give you an advantage. Not ideal for clothing, vehicles, health etc but if you want women to notice you this is an ideal height.
>6"3+
90% of people in this range have weird ass looking frames and look lanky and awkward. Intimidating to women and you stand out in a negative way. The 10% of people that can pull this off (have attractive faces, good looking frame, not lanky) will stand out in a good way, but those people are few and far in between.

No one will ever be the best looking.. Just do something with your life. Stop falling for our consumption culture and be productive. If you are valuable, values people will not careabout other stuff.

because it is genetical therefore possible to change.. unlike your weight

I am exactly 5.6 - With shoes I am close to 5.7; So i can pass as a regular human being as long as I am wearing shoes

Mmmm, no.

I have confidence coming out the nose, workout three times a week and never let my shortness get me down in public.

Does not matter.

I don't stress on it, but I might as well be 3 feet tall for all the good it does me. Even girls who a solid foot shorter than me wont even look at a guy unless he's six foot MINIMUM.

It's possible to change, just painful lol

does it not fuck up your body structure?
can you do sports the same as before?

>Unironically wasting thousands of dollars and putting your legs in the hands of Dr. Pajeet so you can gain 2 inches of height

Yes and no.

Naw, if you do it right and pay attention, you can avoid any permanent damage. The bone you grow is real solid bone, so the end result is literally just having longer leg bones.

To be honest though, I wouldn't want to play sports without at least removing the distal screws (because titanium is less flexible than bone lolz)

you could have put those inches where it matters

Because beta manlets work for the government and make the rules.

3 inches, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The change in my life was insane, not just the physical change, but mental and emotional as well.

No laws protecting mini-dicks either. Guys that pack 10 inches or more should have a penis tax. Payable to little dick Jews and Asians of course.

You're just lying to your future wife and your manlet kids.

Sadly, there isn't a good solution for dick lengthening :(

>lying to wife
>Courted wife while walking on a cane because bones hadn't consolidated yet
>Wife is a doctor

My legs are long enough. I want longer upper body. I guess there is no other solution than pic related tho.

How long did the recovery take?

being short is superior to fucking up your legs.

Because manlets don't bitch about it

Yeah, sorry man but that's a no go at least for the near future. Arms and legs are fine if you're careful, but the nerves in the spine... oh shit it makes me cringe to think about stretching them.

If the nerves could be stretched, then I suppose a couple artificial vertebrae could be added, but you'd need a master surgeon lol

Did you train her to poo in loo?

Full recovery took about 8 months I'd estimate. It's a little hard to tell because as the bones consolidate, you gradually ease back to normal.

They're not needed. I work with two genuine dwarfs and one actual manlet (4 feet something). The most efficient workers.

Fucking up my legs was a risk I took, but luckily I was careful and everything went better than expected.

GAS THE TALLS HEIGHT WAR NOW

>Short American male travels to India hoping to gain 3 inches of height, finds love of his life instead
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Would watch a movie about it.

because it affects men.
ANything that negatively affects men only will never be a protected status.
No help for manlets
No help for balding men
No help for people with small dicks
No legal protection from genital mutilation

omg, she poos in the loo with the best of them. Lots of Asians use bidets, so the higher class ones will have cleaner snatches.

So your girl knows you're vain, easy to manipulate and easy to spend money of frivolities because of your insecurities. Big whoop. Your kids are still going to be short and your sons will hate you.

V I C T I M

Studies show that my increase in height will achieve a lifetime profit of approximately $50k (based on how long I intend to work before retirement). I'm an investment fanatic; I spend way too much time in the day thinking about long-term money planning. It'd be an apt jab, but you're looking at the wrong person to accuse of financial retardation.

Why do people assume I'm going to sire sons? That sounds terrible lol. If I did though, they wouldn't be little victim bitches, and they'd take care of their shit or gtfo.

did you enjoy the new dick show ep

>permanently and potentially dangerously altering your body for 50 grand

Fucking retarded

hey man did u enjoy the new dick show episode

How'd you guys know I'm listener? I'll be catching it this afternoon. Good episode?

Dude, I'm happy as hell and everything turned out awesome. If I really am fucking retarded, then don't blow it for me; let me enjoy my retardation dammit.

pretty gud one, all gettin ready for the show

Doesn't affect women.

You Sir, are a retard.

assuming not LARP, you can never lift weights now right?

I alternate through Dick Show, Naked Ape, Ayden Paladin, Harmful Opinions, Distorted View, and fill the empty space with shitty documentaries. Any others you'd recommend?

Weights are totally fine. I don't lift atm, but have since I recovered.

Watch the show The Goodies, South Africa. You will get some sympathy there. Faggot