phys.org/news/2017-04-lhcb-hints-deviations-standard.html
twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/853019433366953984
lhcb-public.web.cern.ch/lhcb-public/Welcome.html#RKstar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yay new physics!

>phys.org/news/2017-04-lhcb-hints-deviations-standard.html

Awesome!

holy fuck multiverse confirmed

Actually decided to read it, so far its fucking nothing. Does anyone know what the implications of lepton universality being a meme would be?

it's literally confirming the Mandela Effect you sperg

>yfw multiple realities confirmed
>yfw you live in the one where hitler lost

Hold me Sup Forums

How? How does any of that have to do with the multiverse?

Daily Reminder CERN are neo-pagans attempting to build a tower whose top reaches into heaven.

>literally
Kill yourself.
>confirming
Did you even read the article? They still have a lot to do before anything is "confirmed."

Again, nothing is confirmed. Especially not multiple realities, you autistic schizos.

Hello. I am not John Titor.

Prove it

So memes really do alter the timelines?

You will just have to believe me.

>Iwn live in a world divided between Napoleon and the russian tsar
Oh well, at least we got a pretty rad legend that we wouldn't have if he won in just a few years

I read somewhere that CERN was actually built after an anomaly was discovered in the matrix and is trying to counteract that

twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/853019433366953984

>Daily Reminder CERN are neo-pagans attempting to build a tower whose top reaches into heaven.

>twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/853019433366953984
fuck off!

Religion makes the best symbolism so it would be a waste to not use it, even if you're an atheist

It's probably literally nothing, don't hold your hopes up. Standart model is fuckin tight.

>fuck off!

>still listening to CERN reinterpret Electric Universe Aether Theory in ways that still keep you ignorant of the entire model

STOP

S
T
O
P

human life is ponzi scheme

This it?

It was a good read, so it was.

By digging down into Switzerland?

you are definitely indian

if youre living in this country i hope youre a surgeon at the very least

>you are definitely indian
>if youre living in this country i hope youre a surgeon at the very least
fuck off yid

No physicist ever believed that the Standard Model was complete, and at some point it will have to be integrated with GR. This may be the beginning of the breakthrough to a unified theory.

Tu tu ru

Bump

>hatred of jews: tick
>thinks its aryan: Tick
>posts nonsense: Tick

Indian confirmed.

Anyone care to explain the English version of what this means??

>hatred of jews: tick
>thinks its aryan: Tick
>posts nonsense: Tick
>Indian confirmed.

What in the fuck are you hoping to achieve my friend? This isn't an indian street, you can't just shit all over the thread with wild abandon.

It just confirms what all 1st year physics students are taught, that SM is too fucking ugly to be complete, and GR is too elegant to be wrong. This means there has to be an integration. SM is the most reliable theory in history, till now, which is excellent news.

>What in the fuck are you hoping to achieve my friend? This isn't an indian street, you can't just shit all over the thread with wild abandon.

John titor was the real deal,people say it was a hoax because his predictions never came true but they were never predictions he was describing his own worldline.

If we consider it a hoax you have to ask why did he go to such lengths to pull such a hoax off only to ruin his work by making specific "predictions" which he knew were never going to come true.

sounds like Titor to me

"While of great interest, these hints are not enough to come to a conclusive statement"

is this bad?

>This isn't an indian street, you can't just shit all over the thread with wild abandon.

there it is

I forgot to mention, this can also mean it's the worst possible news too. If we are in a false vacuum and the laws of physics start to break down, the universe could disintegrate.

Sorry, kṛṣṇa

I thought it was nearly confirmed trump was titor

that's actually the EP in Brussels

hello

>CERN: muons and electrons don't actually behave the same after all, maybe
>Sup Forums: TIME TRAVEL/PARALLEL UNIVERSES CONFIRMED!

charged higgs particles ---> supersymmetry

>Any conclusive observation of LU violation would indicate the existence of physics beyond the Standard Model

>physics beyond the Standard Model

lhcb-public.web.cern.ch/lhcb-public/Welcome.html#RKstar

>14 posts by this ID
ty for tripping faggot
>filtered

ETERNAL REMINDER
TERNAL REMINDER
ERNAL REMINDER
RNAL REMINDER
NAL REMINDER
AL REMINDER
L REMINDER