The End of ISIS nears as US and Russian backed troops close in

> The final days of the Islamic State group may be nearer than ever. Nearly three years after the founding of its caliphate, ISIS faces almost total expulsion from Iraq and a formidable showdown with forces backed by the U.S. and Russia in its two remaining hubs of control in Syria.

> In Iraq, ISIS is poised for defeat in the city of Mosul despite having its roots in the war-torn Middle Eastern nation. An alliance of the Iraqi military, Kurdish forces, Iran-backed Shiite Muslim militias and a U.S.-led coalition designed to defeat the group have pushed ISIS closer to the city's western outskirts, where surviving fighters will likely be forced into neighboring Syria.

yahoo.com/news/end-isis-nears-forces-supported-204225494.html

So what happens when they are gone? Will US and Russian backed troops start fighting each other? I don't even think the Kurds want to fight SAA and I know for sure the Iraq security forces don't want anything to do with Syria.

So when ISIS is dead, does everyone just go home? The Kurds are going to want some sort of compensation for being the most effective lethal force against ISIS as well. Do we give them a state?

Also, anyone else find it strange that Iranian backed soldiers are working with US backed troops under the US led coalition? Why would Iran agree to that?

>Will US and Russian backed troops start fighting each other?
You know they will.

>So what happens when they are gone?

We start fighting the next group.

Literally never going to end until the nukes drop, friendo.

>So what happens when they are gone?
The orphans of today will form another extremist group in 10 years to take revenge. The cycle will continue

>ISIS-CIA finaly moped
>Suddenly a billion articles about how the russians are throwing babies ou of incubators, were actualy behind 9/11 and helped Hitler holocaust the jews

ISIS is not a cohesive group. They will break down into small pockets of sandniggers just like the rebels on Syria. That's why they are allying with AlQaeda now

Source the troops for me please

Well luckily those orphans are living in the EU.

It's literally in the source I posted on OP...

ISIS has moved to Europe though, wouldnt surprise me if they have 100k fighters already in most major EU countries, they will lay low and test European country police+military response times ( thats why yyou hear a lot of 'gas' leaks, random explosions, try new types of attacks like truck driving) before they go full apeshit

nice trips btw

They don't want Sunni extremists next door.

>Outlawing freespeech against Islam

Except we didn't do that, toothpaste. Educate yourself vermin

Final days my ass nigga. Maybe on war combat level, but they'll be around just like al-quida for years to come

I would have thought ISIS would have launched more Paris style attacks with the amount of Jihadists they have in Europe.

Perhaps we might see more terror attacks as ISIS is rooted out of Iraq and Syria.

No but I just think that's funny that even though Iran and the US don't like each other, Iran agreed to work under the US led coalition. Surprisingly enough the coalition has been extremely effective at removing ISIS from Iraq. Basically what's left is a small Contingency of fighters trapped on the Western side of Mosul. Then ISIS in Iraq is basically gone.

because Sunni is literally cancer

The Kurds will be screwed yet again. The only way they will gain their own state is if they take it for themselves.

Regardless of them remaining around on an underground terrorism network, it's important and sends a strong message to the Islamic world that we did not stand for a militant Islamic 'nation' and any such action to create one will result in your destruction. That's a huge moral damage to the rest of the Jihadists.

accurate

Well I'm worried about what we promised them in return for their help. Like i don't think we really know what the Kurds agenda is for after ISIS Is gone. Will they demand a state? Will they retaliate against everyone if they are denied a state? I just think it's a hard thing to screw over the group of ppl that we're most effective against ISIS.

They'll be like the Hmong in Vietnam. Expect boatloads of Kurdish refugees to the US once the Turks go full Ottoman

>promises
kek

The thing is they effectively have their own state now so it's up to them to stand down and relinquish their power. If they refuse, I can't see Assad engaging in another bloody conflict to pull them back in. Turkey would throw a shit fit though. Either way it's interesting to see how it will play out. The West won't go against Turkey, Russia won't go against Syria, and Iran won't support a free Kurdistan. They truly have no allies in this fight. The only outcome in this situation is more conflict or the Kurds get screwed. There is no peaceful option that ends well for them.

Yea Turkey is a problem waiting to happen. Errodagn needs to be assassinated before he turns into a fullon Islamic dictator

Well if a fucking potato in Ireland can see that, then they have to see that as well.

Of course they see it. The only question that stands is what they plan on doing about it.

>Iran
our current government tries a lot to become friendy with US, plus ISIS is our biggest enemy nowadays