Whose team are you on Sup Forums?

Whose team are you on Sup Forums?

Kingdom of Jérusalem

Was Just going to say that. Salve Regnum Hierusalenum

Palestine, if they are close to winning Israel would self destruct and take both to the grave.
Best scenario.

My own

Rome.

Neither

jews stole and palasfags sold.
The difference is that jews steal efficiently and really quickly

French post best post

Israel.

Theres really no reason why jews shouldn't have their own state. They caused so much trouble and are hated by so many people when they live as diaspora

Better to just put all them in one place and leave them there. Also
>MUH Palestine
>meanwhile there are more than a dozen muslim arab nations
>that are also complete shitholes due to muslim deficiency but hey lets focus on MUH palestine first

Hamas

Take them into your country then?

Palestine.
I didn't care at first but then I saw that Israel allowed gay pride in Jerusalem.

Greater Israel, because the Israelis need more lebensraum

not palestines

Israel.

Infact I think the entire ME would function better under a single Israeli control. Use the Kikes to keep the muzzies inline.

The juden, but wants they get rid of hamas and the sand niggers, AMERICA FIRST.

>Typical americans bluepilled aboud Israel
IT's them who send us Muslims ;)

I'm on the side of staying the fuck out of muck muck land

If you aren't a Jew you have no reason to support Israel. You are useful idiots.

This.
Idk why our countries keep spending time, energy, soldiers and money in this region

Do you even FALSE DICHOTOMY?

Palestinians are old allies with the left.

>hate the jews goyim thats what (((they))) want

I just want a 2 state solution 2bh

I am on the gas both jews and arabs team.

based. Giving Palestinians Cisjordan and Gaza strip would be fair enough

Palis already have been gassed by Israeli chemical weapons

Are you so Jew that you would Jew your only Jewish nation? If you're against gassing Palestinians, you're not worthy to live there.

At this point both the Israelis and Palestinians have both done an awful lot of dumb shit. Hard to be on either of their side.

In a Utopian scenario where the Western Jews stopped ruining our countries and all moved to Israel I could probably become pro-Israel.

WE NEED TO GO BACK TO EUROPE AND BRING MUSLIMS WITH US

ANTI ZIONISM IS THE FUTURE

>Theres really no reason why jews shouldn't have their own state
How about that they now have a base of operations for their international kikery, and it also happens to straddle one of the most important strategic locations on the planet. The crossroads between Europe, Asia and Africa, as well as the red sea, med and Suez.
You think North Korea is a problem? Wait until we have to deal with these fuckers. It'll be in this century, maybe even less than fifty years.

They should both be demolished

From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.

Jews... make the desert bloom.
Palestinians... celebrate suicide bombings

The world has got ZERO from the Palestinians. Jewish intellectual achievements are world leading.

Trump loves the Jews.
Praise Trump!

The only useful idiot is you. There's tons of videos available showing Hamas, Hezbollah, Palestinians leaders through and through and other officials giving speeches where they declare that Israel is only the beginning, and once Israel falls, Rome and "Big Satan"[i.e. USA] are next to follow. The only reason they haven't moved on to their next target is because Israel is the first line of defense.

But keep pushing for Israel to fall. No doubt it'll bring world peace and everyone sitting around a campfire singing kumbayah.

The problem is that Palestine has been offered this several times and they keep rejecting it. I'm siding with Israel on this. I don't want to see Rhodesia 2.0. Say what you will about the jews but at least they cultivate their land and don't turn it into a shithole like the muzzles

I hate both.

Couldn't we ship the jews to Antarctica or some shit instead of letting them steal land from people that have been living there for the past 2 millenia?

Palestine, fucking kikes deserve no land

stupid zionist..

No, you need to continue expanding in the Middle East so that Muslims realize they aren't the only show in town.

So I'm required to support Muslims?

Go fuck yourself, Muhammad.

I don't like either side. But if I had to choose Israel

There's a funny thing going on with Jewish culture. You put a small group of us somewhere, we'll band together in a "Us vs the world" kind of mentality. You put us all in one place, and it's a cutthroat screwing each other over culture.

If you hate Jews and want them screwing each other over instead of the goyim, Israel is your best bet :p

Deus Vult

Yes but you gotta understand how Palestinians feel. Israel-Palestine is a complex story with a loot of blood and death. And Palestine wasn't turned like a shithole. Don't base your position on how you feel about Muslims. Palestinians are Christians too, and are suffering too. Israel don't give Palestinian Christians citizenship.

The biggest threats and trash in this conflict are : Zionists and Arab terrorists.

> Stealing land

If I hear this liberal cuck ass excuse one more time, I'm going to turn into a mega Zionist.

Basically all important nations have been built on stolen land. For fucking Christ sake, the last time Italy was actually a relevant powerhouse was when they were fucking stealing land.

So, please, hang yourself.

I'm curious, what "dumb shit" did Israel do that another country like say.. Denmark, France, Poland, UK, Russia, USA or whatever other countries you fill should be in this list - wouldn't do in a similar situation?

>There's a funny thing going on with Jewish culture.
Muslims are the same. They hate each other ALMOST as much as they hate everyone else.

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this sliding pasta

Thanks for correcting the record

Neither. I only care about whites. Either one can genocide the other for all I care as long as we don't get involved.

Deus vult

Why do fucking americans have to be dumb like that.
Palestinians are Christians too, dumbfuck
It is true in the way that Jews always have been persecuted/expelled from nations through history... I don't really know why but I don't think antisemitism is big in most of the Western world except Europe

The best solution for them is the final solution

I don't really give a shit about either but I've always been at least somewhat sympathetic towards Palestine. Their cause is more of a nationalistic one rather than religious.

This

gas em both.

Let me correct a few things - First of all, it's not a complicated story as people try to portray it, it's actually very simple - There was a piece of land that didn't have a sovereign nation in it for over 2000 years and had a mix of population that was under the control of one empire or another throughout history. In 1948, Britain was the last empire to hold it, decided to give it up and the U.N. decided that since the Arab and Jewish populations don't get along, two countries will be formed - One under Jewish leadership and one under Arab/Muslim leadership. Land split was based on land ownership and the population living within that land. Jews accepted, Arab refused, went to war to slaughter the Jews and steal their land, failed and got the opposite happen. Since then, Israel has been trying to reach a peace agreement and the Palestinians have been refusing. See Israel's peace proposals in 2000 and 2007 as examples. Simple, no?

As for the Palestinian Christians not getting Israeli citizenship, I think you're mixing something up mate. Arabs living in Israel, no matter what religion - Christian or Muslim, all have Israeli citizenship. In fact, 26% of Israelis(i.e. with Israeli ID) are Muslim. On the other hand, there's Arab Christians living in Palestinian territory under Palestinian control, who all have Palestinian citizenship. Except East Jerusalem which is a complicated business, every person in Israel - Arab, Muslim, Christian, no matter what - Has an Israeli citizenship, while those under Palestinian control have a Palestinian citizenship. No one is in limbo.

A zionist is someone who believes Israel has a right to exist. That's it. Hell, I'm a zionist :p Not the slandered version in the leftist propaganda sites, but the actual definition of the world.

Are you a literal fucking kike? Tell me another example of a group of people without nation invading a sovreign state, turning that state's people into second-class citizens and all this while receiving approval for it from the majority of the world. And in the 20th century as well.

> Palestinians are Christians too!

There are more Christians living in Israel than there are in the West Bank and Gaza you stupid french cunt.

If you're talking about the plight of a group of people and the background story, I'll tell you this: Israel came about as a result of the work of the Zionist congress, whose most prominent figure was Theodore Herzel. In the early 20th century, he pushed towards having Jews integrate in society, adopt Christian mannerisms, stop isolating themselves, etc etc. i.e. - If you're a French Jew, be a French first, then a Jew.

Following the Dreyfus trial and a lot of other stuff, he realized Jews will never be accepted in Europe and thus led the effort to establish a land where Jews can and will be accepted, and be able to live in peace.

Meanwhile, Palestinians are simply the same Arabs as you'd find in Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc, but with a desire to take over the land so they have a continuous Muslim world from Iran to Morrocco without Israel being stuck like a prick in the neck, straight in the middle of it all.

So much for righteous plights.

>Whose team are you on Sup Forums?
> implying that two problems solving each other isn't a good thing.

do you think Palestinians will settle for that?

I've watched interviews with normal Palestines on the street and many of them want to get rid of all Jews (even the ones there before 1948).

Shit is rough man.
I must say Abbas has been more civil than Netanyahu though.

>Since then, Israel has been trying to reach a peace agreement
Your hasbara is complete bullshit.
Israel give lip service to peace but deliberatly sabatoges any peace progress with new settlements. Their goal is genocide. Evil people.

I'm speaking of what I hope would come true, rather than what the current situation is turning out to be.

Source?
Yeah and Israeli ones are persecuted, and don't have any rights because of citizenships
And what? Because there are more in Israel that means Palestinian ones don't count? Kys

I just typed a long ass rebuttal to why what you said was incorrect and that faggot fucking website and phone closed the reply thing when I switched web pages.

So sorry but I don't feel like typing it all again .

In a nutshell, the Arab Israeli war is why Israel has the right to exist. If you don't know what that is, Google it.

Why people still care about 2 semitic tribes fighting for a piece of desert in the middle of nowhere?Let them kill each other already they have been doing it for hundreds of years and will not stop in this century for sure.

Is it deteriorating?
Tbh in an ideal world, I'd expect an Israeli-Palestinian state

>implying we have to pick a side

white team (israel)

> So the Palestinian ones don't count?

No, there are just more in Israel. Which this is a stupid argument anyway because Palestinians are 95+% Islamic. So the tiny Christian populations in Israel or Palestine mean nothing.

>white
>israel
pick one

>Israel
>White

Pick one.
>Implying the entirety of the Middle East shouldn't be glassed.

Neither. I'm in the stand selling hot chips and beer.

> openly pro palestine ahmed lover bong chick visits jerusalem
> gets religion of peaced
Pottery

Most UK Jews mix with goyim.
Not eve white goyim either.

What's the point having a homeland if you're going to mix your blood away?
Some of them don't even bother breeding.

>What's the point having a homeland if you're going to mix your blood away?

Most non-Israeli Jews realize that they have it much better in whatever Western country they are in than they will be in this shithole. The ones who do come here usually do so for ideological reasons, often expecting that they will be welcomed as the saviours of the Jewish race.
However, after a while reality sets in and they realize that life here is worse than what they were used to, and many eventually make their way back.

Many of the Jews living abroad, especially those born abroad- Identify more with their country of residence than they do with Israel. As opposed to what Sup Forums might lead you to believe, your average Jew isn't aware of any large Jewish conspiracy and falls victim to the same trends that plague the West, including miscegenation, "childfree" outlooks and etc.

if it's a shithole then why do you live there?

FREE PALESTINE

The one that turns both to glass

This.

Muslims or Jews? neither, let them kill each other then we can worry about whoever wins

Prolly for ideological reasons or he's a native so he isn't offended by a slightly lower quality of life

Because I assume you're not 12 and realize that some things are outside of our control. If I had the opportunity to leave right now- I would.

I meme about not liking jews, but muslims are much worse.

Therefore I vote israel

silly comment, israel is losing territory. so ignorant!

White America's

Im on team kike. Anyone who blasts kebab is good enough for me.

In the 90s I was more in the Palestinian camp. Now I'm more in the Israeli camp. I see the insidious nature of the terrorism they face... I also know that if they don't watch it, they'll be driven back into the sea by their neighbors.

I fully support a Jewish ethnostate. I wish no undue violence upon anyone on Earth but it is my sincere belief that Jews have no place amongst white people. No offense to them living how they wish to live--within their own borders. I would even encourage trade with them but no more handouts, however large or small.

In my personal experience, they operate under a different set of moral guidelines that are wholly incompatible with those of a Christian people. Even though I was raised Protestant and taught that they were 'God's chosen', real life experience has taught me that I do not wish to be around them at all. Everyone has a right to exist. It's just that some people should not coexist.

Neither, but if I had to choose, probably Palestine. The State of Israel is a cancer on this earth and needs to be destroyed. Palestine would just be another Muslim shithole that would be harmless compared to Israel now.

The right answer is Israel. Like in the Cold War, they can be an invaluable ally to the West. This time against Radical Islam.

>jews
>white

Kill yourselves. Go back to The Donald.

the right answer:

>I hope both groups do massive damage to each other

what are you talking about you stupid muzzie frog eater