Brit/pol/ - Set Fire to Tears Edition

> Theresa May to seek general election on 8 June
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-may-idUKKBN17K0UY

>Theresa May reveals she decided to call a snap election for June 8 during a Easter walking holiday in Wales with her husband - and how she trusts the British people to back her to deliver Brexit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4420886/Theresa-calls-General-Election-June-8.html

>This is no general election, it’s a coup – MPs have a duty to stop Theresa May
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/18/general-election-coup-mps-theresa-may

>KATIE HOPKINS: The day Theresa gave Britain the chance to crush the Remoaners, Labour, the Libs AND the Nats once and for all and why I believe we WILL (despite the BBC's best efforts)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4421774/KATIE-HOPKINS-Theresa-help-Britain-crush-Remoaners.html

>IMF Revises Up U.K. Growth Estimates as Brexit Impact Postponed
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-18/imf-revises-up-u-k-growth-estimates-as-brexit-impact-postponed

>Tim Farron vows to fight 'hard Brexit'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39632001

>Jeremy Corbyn welcomes early general election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39630899

>REVEALED: Theresa May called snap general election to 'DESTROY' Nicola Sturgeon
express.co.uk/news/politics/793263/general-election-2017-theresa-may-destroy-nicola-sturgeon-snp-scottish-independence

>Sturgeon: May election move 'huge miscalculation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39630699
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/nicola-sturgeon-surprise-general-election-political-miscalculation/

>Theresa May will campaign as being tough on Brexit, but soft on society
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/general-election-brexit-will-finally-mean-brexit/

>Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=ElNlIfwlF-w

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tQtavK-sc1M

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVoM_AUoNGA
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/18/general-election-coup-mps-theresa-may
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/661wj3/theresa_may_announces_snap_general_election_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for lib dem Alex Jones supporter

>im gonna vote conservative
>definatley labour still
>yeah i like what you did nige thanks, but now im voting tory again.,

fucking....... sigh

this country is utterly doomed.

>tfw too saxon for this shit

SECOND FOR BEST COUNTY

>Abolished the Department for Energy and Climate Change. One of Theresa May's very first acts as prime minister was to scrap the government department responsible for managing one of the greatest threats humanity has ever faced.

>Fought a legal battle against reforms to Personal Independence Payments which would extend disability benefit to 160,000 people with conditions such as dementia.

>Reduced the benefits cap. Charities warned the reduced cap would affect more than 116,000 of the poorest families in the UK and put domestic abuse refuges at risk of closure.

>Continued selling arms to Saudi Arabia, despite evidence that the Arab state has committed war crimes in Yemen.

>Slashed funding for pharmacies by more than £200 million over 18 months, putting up to 1,000 pharmacies at risk of closure.

>Announced plans to bring back grammar schools, which select pupils based on ability. Critics say grammars increase inequality and have a negative impact on comprehensive schools.

>Ploughed ahead with plans to reform business rates.

>Proposed jail sentences of up to 14 years for whistleblowers

>Scrapped housing benefit for 18 to 21-year-olds. Charities have warned the policy will lead to thousands of young people becoming homeless.

>Announced a local government spending freeze, prompting a warning from councils that they will need to cut back a range of essential services.

>Signed a £100 million deal which will see Britain sell fighter jets to Turkey – despite the country's dire and worsening human rights record.

>Stood by as the Red Cross declared a "humanitarian crisis" in the NHS.

>Abolished the Child Poverty Unit. Set up in 1999, the unit was intended to abolish childhood poverty in 20 years. There is now no target and charities predict a 50 percent increase by 2020.

>Introduced the "Snoopers Charter", requiring internet and phone companies to store browsing histories for 12 months

tory voters are cucks

ALEX JONES WILL KILL THE WET LETUCE

Is Nigel running?

Shit, there is already a thread up. The state.....

He said he's considering it, I for one sure hope so

this, if you vote Conservative then you need to be skinned alive by pakis

Post your election predictions lads:

CON 403
LAB 139
LIB 32
UKIP 0
GRN 1
SNP 53
PC 4
NI 18

Who /VotingConservative/ here?

Keep seeing more and more shitskins in Exeter lately

Nige's face after Alex Jones name was mentioned was fucking hilarious he did a double take

labour heartland, so its UKIP for me

>thread theme

Gotta love a bit of big brother

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVoM_AUoNGA

see who your closest opposition is

I live in a tory safe seat so voting UKIP

KEK

Link me to the original reddit comment lad

DAILY REMINDER THAT A VOTE FOR THE "CONSERVATIVES" IS A VOTE FOR

>mass immigration
>feminist legislation
>sodomite rights
>destruction of the church
>war with Assad
>sniffing Amerisharts sharts
>globalisation on steroids
>ridiculously expensive green "energy" initiatives
>purposely sloppy brexit where we keep most of the EU
>more islamisation of daily life
>increased surveillance and limited liberties
>more false-flag terrorist attacks conducted by MI5
>more devolution
>more cuts to our armed forces
>more left wing QUANGO's writing up government policies
>more taxpayer funding for the Islamic State and Al Nusra Front
>more Chinese "investment"
>complete destruction of what remains of our manufacturing industry

VOTE UKIP OR VOTE DUP IF IN NORN IRON, OTHERWISE NECK YOURSELF

Only if Mummy May lets me blast a load up her barren old cunt.

Already in a massive Tory safe seat so not really sure

You will, it's full of students and lefties. It's probably the worst place in Devon I can think of for it. Where I live I see like 3 a month maybe, if that?

>pic related, it's the 2015 election results for 2015.

I' might do. The Tory seat in my area is about 99% safe though so I might pick something different just because I can.

>
>
>

We should really use this thread first, it was made first. I fucked up making this thread.

I live in Richmond so I will vote BNP to piss off these Lib Dem cunts I don't even know if they have a leader

t-thanks for the support

You have to go back, AIDS ponce looking degenerate civicuck

I don't want them spreading into East Devon like the plauge they are, the londonscum tourists are bad enough as it is

>Here's how Labour can still win...

Any of you lads Adam Wallace?

>The (((jew))) is telling me to go back

Get back in your fucking oven you kike

>Richmond
rich goy

No

What should I do with my gains lads? This snap election appears to have made me a rich man, or a home owner at least.

get in here faggots:

>vote BNP
They get ~100 votes max in any election now, and they're run by MI5 as a honeypot + right-wing vote splitter.

no and he sounds like gregg wallace, so by default he sounds like a cunt.

DON'T VOTE FOR DARTH MAY

Couldn't resist lads, had a cheeky look at r/unitedkingdom.

Wew.

nod off effeminate faggot

Conservatives are new labour on steroids and stand for nothing but themselve and re-election

She's called this snap election because the 2020 GE would be right around when the result of brexit setting in. The tories can't take that risk

Fuck off, you stupid Austrian faggot.

>not liking the esoteric philosopher NEET that is Adam Wallace
He's /ourguy/, don't be rude

What's the damage?

If you stare too long into the abyss, the abyss will stare back

We're safe down here. Where I live is like 98% white.

tfw church of england is pozzed

tfw the priest of that church is probably a fat lesbian who tells people to accept more refugees

>The same thing they're saying now: whatever their right-wing donors want them to.

THE (((RIGHT WING DONORS)))

Spend it on prozzies m8.

mate it's fucking abhorrent don't even go there out of curiosity

GROCKLES GET OUTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEE

>>This is no general election, it’s a coup – MPs have a duty to stop Theresa May
>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/18/general-election-coup-mps-theresa-may
I figured there'd be reaction like this but it should be minority position at best. After referendum people are gasping for another say, want to either set things right or make sure things go as they voted previously.

Blocking a general election because of something Lib Dems brought in on a whim in this atmosphere would cost Labour even more points.

The beach is constantly covered in shite whenever it's holiday season

Oh, is this that podcaster/YouTuber who gave up? I stand by my comment.

ABSOLUTE ANAL ANNIHILATION

MAKES YOU THINK

>Is Rupert Murdoch destroying the U.K. too?
they're still stick 10 years in the past with political arguments and memes jesus fucking christ its like people still talking about bankers bonuses

I know they are basically all we have left industry-wise but I just can't fucking stand tourists, rudest people in the world too.

For fuck sake, we have a major Commie party in the UK, this is fucking awful. If i didn't think the commies could take over I would vote for UKIP, but I am going to vote Conservative to get those marxist hands off my gains.

Fantastic, sounds like they're proper geared up for mass suicide

It's been suicide watch 24/7 on their since June 23rd

but the media is naturally left leaning it's something they try and correct to a degree and are very aware of.

Holding an election is apparently a dictatorship now

Also funny to see these people are suddenly concerned about the media shilling for a candidate, when they didn't give a fuck about it when Trump was running

Fucking caravan parks are full of troglodytes with maybe a few braincells between them

Anyone got the link to the insider post predicting the election?

It's St John's Chapel inside the Tower of London.

>"OOOH LET'S TAX EVERYONE RIDICULOUSLY HIGH RATES AND TALK ABOUT WAGE CAPS IN THE UK! LET'S BASICALLY JUST ASK FOR MARXISM, AND LET IN TONS OF RAPEFUGEES; LET'S TALK ABOUT GETTING RID OF THE MONARCHY AND GET RID OF TITLES SUCH AS BARON, LORDS, AND MARQUESS DESPITE IT BEING AN INTEGRAL PART OF BRITISH CULTURE AND HISTORY"
>"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE US GUYS? HOW DO WE EVEN ACT LIKE COMMUNISTS"

What a back of retards. God help Great Britain if the commies take hold.

>HUGE CORBYN LANDSLIDE

>BLAIRITES BTFO

>TORIES BTFO

>Implying there is anything bad about communism

what a cuck

Serious question lads.

Im an anti-eu leftist and have none to vote for. should i just neck myself or vote for a meme party like UKiP?

Can't believe I liked those guys when I was young and full of ideals.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/661wj3/theresa_may_announces_snap_general_election_for/

I wanna make all these twats cry I don't even like the Tories or Theresa May but they paint them out to be these demonic right wing fascists (only in our dreams)

it's very beautiful. I am a huge autist for medieval English history and I love the medieval Church. It makes me sad that it is so much in decline nowadays

Pretty much, the idiots on here calling her 'Mummy May' seem to have forgotten that there is nothing even remotely conservative about the conservative party and May is a pro-Islam, pro-EU, pro-remain, authoritarian globalist.

But voting them pisses off leftists so its worth doing.

Nobody cares about votes only results.

Can't access 4plebs for some reason. Here is a screencap I took earlier when I talked to him.

you know what to do

I know, I am sure I am only spouting conjecture.

I think this might work.

sorry to ruin the fun but what if this was just a guess?

I just wish I'd taken him seriously at the time. Could have stole the march on the bookies.
I't one hell of a guess to say an election would be called on the day and that it would happen in June. Hours before it was annouced.

so dumb. The BBC front page has been riding May all day over the 'u-turn'. Interviews with members of public going "oh no".

Conservative safe seat. Nice

issue is i don't like the tories

Vote Ukip then

But do you hate labour more?

Even the most blue pilled of people know politicans do whatever is in their parties best interests.

>Interviews with members of public going "oh no".

I will literally never understand this. How can you be pro-democracy, but only every once in a while? Politics is the best theatre.

would you vote for a man with a wife like this?
it's almost Jeb tier.

was there not an announcement of an announcement before this though?

Theres a lot of reasons to hate the Tories, but a lot more to hate Labour

>thinks homosexuality is a sin
>marries a trans "woman"
kek

>(((reddit)))

every time.

No not a sniff, I had twitter and all the news channels open. Nothing came though until 10ish iirc, even then it was only the announcement of the speech not the content. Even the pundits hadn't a clue, where speculating on her health.

>meme party
I hate New Labour, I don't hate Old Labour/Blue Labour