This motherfucker wanted to commit a suicide by jumping naked into the lion pen

This motherfucker wanted to commit a suicide by jumping naked into the lion pen.
Instead of letting this moron die they killed two endangered lions to save him.
What the fuck is this shit? Is human life always more precious than the life of an endangered species? The guy was obviously asking for it.

lalibre.be/actu/international/chili-deux-lions-abattus-alors-qu-un-homme-tente-de-se-suicider-dans-leur-cage-5741e63435702a22d79e77de

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjvYjYtTP7M
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073810000769
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lions are not endangered, you dumb fuck.

SAD!

Innocent lions killed because of a retard.

It depends on the species. This particular one was endangered.

fuck lions desu

WEBM YOU COLLOSAL FAGGOT

Because then they'll know what human meat and blood tastes like, so they'll garner a sequential thirst for it - putting other human lives in possible danger or threatened.

probably legal issues. persons family could win a huge suit against them. much cheaper to shoot the lions than go to court

I'm not converting shit. I'm on the phone.

haha lions got rekt

>getting a hummer from a lioness right before you die
not bad/10

Then post the fucking video at least Jesus Christ stop sucking so many cocks

Harambe 2: the lions

god damn it again? dicks out everybody press F to pay respects

youtube.com/watch?v=rjvYjYtTP7M

Why do white people care about animals so much? Even ones that are capable of ripping them in half?

There's only 1 species of lion

There will be no uproar this time. Black people cant relate to lions as well as they do to Gorillas

I-is that Lioness eating his ass?

Some are, but humans of all races assuredly are not. This man wanted to die and should have been allowed to do so.

>family could scrounge up some mental illness documents and sue you for not saving a mentally deranged man
>animals could die anyways from eating his AIDS-ridden meat
>all those countermeasures you stock up on and maintain for these exact situations finally get used

if you want to make an argument for letting them kill and eat the dumbfuck in front of a crowd of patrons, you'll have to do better than 'people are stupid and animals are majestic'

because we're dependent on an ecosystem

>implying this isn't a perfect mix of harambe and cecil

White people are taught that we are terrible people and we must make up for our ancestors' behavior any way we can.

There are more than a dozen subspecies your ignorant nigger.

#JesuisLion

hey guys what going on there?

What about we wuz Lion Kangz n sheeit

Why don't you stop cussing so much. It speaks to low breeding and endears you to no one

Kill yourself nigger. We each have a role to play in the ecosystem and apex predators are most easily relatable for us since we are counted amongst them.

>may 2016

who cares now?

I'm not just talking about lions or predators you pasty bitch. I mean you people take loving animals to a whole new level, 99% of furfags and zoophiles are white and I've only ever seen white people kissing their dogs on the lips.

> public school education
They have lions in india too you nig nog

the lions didn't break the NAP if the naked man consented to being eaten and therefor force against them was not justified

from having high empathy which let us build such advanced agricultural civilizations with domesticated animals, like bonding with dogs so they'll help us hunt, unlike other races who are literally scared of them or eat them

Kissing dog on the lips, pleb.
I suck my dogs dick, it's paleo

The fact you even joke about that is fucking gross, you wonder why everyone else hates you.

they can't let lions live after they taste human blood

Human life isn't precious at all. If you aren't blood I couldn't give leas of a shit about you.

wtf

>Is human life always more precious than the life of an endangered species?

yes. a millions puppers aint worth one human my friend.

Are u offended, faggot

in my opinion zoos need to be shut down because people just can't stop falling and jumping into fucking dangerous animal dens

it got to the point where we only hurt these poor because people are too retarded to do basic things like going to the zoo and committing suicide

who the fuck comes up with an idea like this to kill himself?

Fuck humans, most of them are absolute shit.

Like this fag.

How about shut them down because these are wild animals being held in confined spaces while they're taunted by humans.

Yeah and there's only one species of giraffe, one species of elephant, and one species of tiger too, right? Let's just call the tigers tigeris generalis, the elephants elephantus generalis, the giraffe panthera generalis, and the lions can be called leo generalis.

It's definitely above average on the list of ways to off ones self

>think you/life are terrible and try to do an hero sudoku
>don't know how to flip
>lions are the obvious answer
>land on a lego, get mauled, they kill rare lions and whole world hates you

Keep an eye on this guy, I'm pretty sure this is the stuff irl supervillains are made of.

meant for

>try to kill yourself in an elaborate way
>instead of going out in style you continue living but now you're hated by half the planet

Would've been golden if he got life in prison also

If that's the case it's much cheaper to not have lions at all.

did the lioness rip his dick and nuts off? They tend to go for the groin first

It's a lost cause anyway. The habitat loss and human growth is too much for many of these species to handle. It's like a house of cards, if you remove some cards the house will fall.

IT FALLS

This is the second fuckin time.

Don't zoos have tranquilizers that can put fucking elephants to sleep?

Pls tell me there's footage of this, also completely agree with you op

Underrated post.

Nigger hyena detected.

>completely useless animal in a zoo that exists solely for people to look at it through a pane of glass
>so precious, more important than a man!

We are not dealing with absolutes, we are dealing with procedure. Telling your keepers to "make sure if they really need help or just want to die" is dumb as fuck. What if he's knocked out? How will we know?

You need to make people, your customers, your people safe first and while we could argue in this case that he deserved to die and not the two lions but in reality you can't create a system that's so responsive to such a dramatic situation. You can't take the risk and pass something so important to the dangers of human error.

>hyenigga

Shoot him for trying to turn the lions into man eaters.

>you can't create a system that's so responsive to such a dramatic situation
If he is naked let him die?

He should have jumped in with a large knife and tried to fight the Lions so he could agitate them more

>Jumping in naked and just lay flat

Faggot.

>all these subspeciesist shitlords

Don't be a retard, please.

Those lions served literally no purpose on this planet. Their entire lives consisted of walking around in a concrete box. Their death has no impact on anything, aside from the zoo having to buy a couple of new lions to replace them.

You keep animals alive in zoos to keep their genetic material fresh you mong.

Seems like some parts of that movie had fake parts.

F
Fuck off negroid subhuman. You are the only animal that we dont care if it dies.

They are preserved in zoos and can be released into wild if necessary.

>You keep animals alive in zoos to keep their genetic material fresh you mong.
Right. That's why they do it. It has nothing to do with people paying them money to come look at them like idiots.

Its not about how valuable he is. Its about how much financial damage his surviving relatives can do to the zoo in court. Therefore killing these lions protected the rest of the animals.

Just like theres only 1 species of human amirite guise :^))))

should I get my dick out?

What a fucking moron. There a 6 gorillian different ways to kill yourself without having to put animals at risk but instead had to fail to die and got 2 animals who dindu nuffin killed.

was worse with sound

We can have empathy for them as long as they are not a danger to us. As for lions its mostly we dont want to wipe them out so our grand kids can see some at the zoo.

Your legal system in retarded America.
In a normal country his family would not be able to do jack shit as this is none of their fucking business what their adult relative is doing with his life.

honestly who gives a fuck about animals lmfao

what drives people to commit suicide so painfully? I've had suicidal thoughts but the fact I've never done it makes me believe people who go through with it hate themselves and genuinely want themselves to suffer because they think they're worthless and deserve the pain

Women?
When in doubt ask your gf.

I would love to see inside his brain and check if there's any Toxoplasma gondii.

Animals are better than us. They live free in nature.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0379073810000769

Sand nigger turk detected.

what will lions do for you in your daily life? fuck you, you fucking PETA faggot

only pics need video fast??

I hope the lions families file law suits against the naked guy and the zoo. Lions have feelings to.

>Is human life always more precious than the life of an endangered species?

Yes
well maybe not muslims

Who gives a fuck? I heard they make for nice carpets.

Life has no value on its own. Preserving life because life is pathetic. When someone tries to kill himself, let him do it. No one would see any difference.

>male lion licking his head
>female lion eating the guy

females not even once

Some tipes of lion are.
The most majestic of them live as pets of the king of morroco.

Check out this dope carpet. You can even place a hat or sunglasses on it!

Shit is cash.

>Jumped in pit to start my dyin'
>Got a rimjob from a lion

Because they're still smarter and more civilized than negroes

Check out this nigger being beaten up by the cops.
Is son fucking pissed himself..

I agree. If there is something like common human rights one of them is surly right to death.

>When someone tries to kill himself, let him do it
jesus fucking christ this

why do we insist on owning someone else's life