EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES

There's been reports saying Bannon and Sessions might replace the immigration act. This one is said to allow Europeans to come here easier.

My question is, if this does happen would you consider moving?

There's going to be very little European immigration to the US in the current era Europe today is not 1800s shithole Europe people like their commiecare and free Marxist colleges over there and donot want to lose it not the mention the low gun violence in Europe.
The reason why so many brown people are immigrating to the US is because their countries suck ass and want better economy prospects just like Potato niggers and spaghettI niggers in the 1800s

Thats fine. If we repeal the 1965 immigration act and make it so the largest lercentage of immigrants have to be of european descent, and not many come, it just means even less shitskins will be able to legally come.

We already have over 300 million people in this country, and havent even really started to remove the trash that is here illegally. We dont need more people at this point.

I could imagine more as our culture is eroded by islam and globalism. I would never leave britain because it's where I belong, but if one day our identity was eradicated I could see people moving more often from european counties.

>1800s shithole Europe

lolwut?

So you're saying this is how the Kikes pump us full of more shit skins. You know there will be no ethnic requirement right? We will be flooded by New) Europeans Who will all want more gibs me dats. I would only be OK with this if immigrants were not eligible for gibs me dats for at least ten years. That would end all of this madness. I would be open to discuss Free immigration if it was free and not something I had to pay for with my taxes.

Industrial revolution hadn't really reached america yet, so people there weren't literal wage slaves for a little while

US is a mature cunt and no longer industrializing, it is shedding industries and requires less people. immigration is a ponzi scheme that impoverishes the citizens.

Friendly reminder they said the same things of your worthless ancestors
>sauce Battle Cry Of Freedom

Restrict it to people who can prove European heritage for three generations.

If Green Card or visa wasn't so impossible to get I would have moved to USA already.

I hope this happens, It could easily go through with Trump in office and of course his pick for the Supreme Court. Stuff like this and the RAISE act could easily go through.

You do know that 90% of the Europeans you'd get are going to be shitskins, right?
Mostly africans

The difference between making immigration much more limited, and trying to give Europeans priority probably doesn't matter much.

There's already so many Indians and Mexians/Central Americans here. They just need to be deported more than anything. Having the 13th ammendment reread so that only natural born citizens could be citizens would fix it, but won't ever happen.

Even if you prioritize Europeans, the next administration would just let all those muslims and liberal europeans come here anyway.

They wouldn't come here because of trump himself. That's why H1B visas and immigration aplications are plumpting. The welfare state here might be removed in a few years anyways.

So are Europeans abandoning there homeland and fleeing ? Honestly, Are such a people even worth saving ?

Hi amico.

Rich coming from India, maybe you should tell other Indians to stop moving here too.

Worked for the original people who left for America.

Worked for my relatives that left to US in 3 waves, 1890, 1911, 1936-1939

I'd consider coming over to check out what its like for some years.

Not like Im doing much here anyways.

yes, I'd consider moving OUT

something really big happened right in the center of europe around 1870, but it probably didn't affect european countries at all

wdhmbt

>Bannon and Sessions
Sadly whatever Bannon plans will be destroyed by (((Kushner))) out of pure spite

I'll jump at the first opportunity to move to the United States of America.

!800s Europe had and excess of population, notice the countries of origin , Poland South Italy ireland all catholic places that encouraged many many children. The first order of bussiness is to make it harder for Non-Whites to immigrate. With the way things are going in Germany and Sweden you might see a high spike of quality immigrants from there

the US is already full

immigration should be abandoned in favor of (re)tribution.

in a tribute system non-natives pay tribute and homage to the local natives. they do not demand or have access to welfare or wealth and only seek to contribute and serve the natives out of honor.

the non-natives will be required to obey and please the native.

ie: chicks coming over will be obligated to give their ass to the locals as tribute, without hesitation

Bump