Should we turn Lebanon into the Christian Israel?

Should we turn Lebanon into the Christian Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491457006991.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491453462294.webm
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=avKB0CgQy4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too polluted by mudslime degenerates
Would need a large scale PURGE

>Would need a large scale PURGE
We could do something

50% are mussies and counting

Who has more kids in Lebanon - Christians or Muslims?

Mussies. Christians usually leave the country for better pasture. The low IQ mussies stay behind and breed like fucking frogs

Confirm, Maronite great grand pappy left because Mudslimes kept burning down his stores. Lebanon has the higher proportion of Christians for a Middle Eastern country but rapidly declining.

We are the last stronghold for christians in the middle east. But I would leave given any opportunity

We tried

And we will try again, and win, without a scratch.

lebann was founded as a christian arab state but too many Christians emigrated to America(north and south), making Christians like 40%. On top of that, there are tons of Palestinian refugees, there, they even caused the civil war

Where are all of the Jews going to come from to make that country?

Mossad will kidnap them from the west

You would almost have to

Not really, after all Muslim are dead and walls will be built, we will have a steady, growing birthrate

bitch don't you be posting pics of my waifu

>P*lestinians cause unrest in lebanon
>P*lestinians cause unrest in iraq
>P*lestinians cause unrest in Jordan and tried to overthrow king that accepted them in the country in the first place

Before some tards will write some thing about "muh p#lestinians persecuted by da joos", let this sink in.
Palestinians are CANCER!

I live in a very Jews town in the US. From talking to them, this is what I got - 90% of Jews support Israel. But not all of them want to live in Israel. Jobs aren't that great in the country.

>bitch don't you be posting pics of my waifu
yea sure

I know, but we will develop faster with the new land. More agriculture and construction Jobs.

Reasons why I'm going to hell, no. 134
>be me
>mate moves to Dubai, shacks up with Lebanese chick, qt 8/10 Christian
>invites me out to visit for 2 weeks
>he still goes to work everyday
>day 1 after landing night before, she walks into my room in lingerie, fucks me (yes, fucks ME)
>fuck almost everyday while I'm there, takes it in the pooper (first bum I ever bummed)
>I go home, no one ever finds out
>they've been married for 6 years now
>have fucked her 4 times since
>don't know if my mate knows. Can't ask in case he doesn't.
>I will never get married, or trust anything with a vagina, period
>not larping
I legit feel bad. I thought I was a good person until I did this. I've been in moral decline ever since.

>be me
stopped reading, neck yourself faggot

F U Kike shill motherfucker! Go get some precious shekels and fuck your sister! Palestinians are 6 gorillion times better than (((you)))

>be Sup Forums
How did you know?

>agriculture and construction Jobs
Not a lot of them want that. I was told that the country with the most Jews moving to Israel is South Africa.

You should legit kill yourself. You are the scum that's ruining the world. It's bad enough to unknowingly cuck some guy, but you actively did it to one of your friends who invited you to his home in Dubai. If this was even 30 years ago, you could be thrown in jail for what you did, and in Dubai, you likely could have gotten the death penalty.

With niggers murdering whites in there right now, I wouldn't be surprised they want to get the hell out of there before they realize who funded the apartheid there.

On the other hand. Jews in the US just like it here.

I want them here though.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Jewish children

user you need to learn your history, lebanon WAS THE CHRISTIAN ISREAL. Then they got all cuckey and invited tons of muslims into it and the mudslimes do what mudslimes do.
Muh religion of peace when they are weak
Muh terrorism when they are at ~10 percent
Muh sharia @ 25%
Muh government capture @ 25+
Muh genocide of native populace to replace with mudslime majority @ 50+

There is a fantastic video of some woman explaining the process of what happened in her country and the parallels are stark.

>"Christian" "Israel"
Let's turn Israel into Christian Israel

Jews are better than degenerate Mudslime arab subhumans
Its a fact
deal with it

No

Could luck - Must of the Jews in the US have married non-jews.

Not if the Rabbi have to say something about it

Maybe

Never

It would actually be better for the region that way.

Yup

Yes. A Christian beacon in the middle east

no

Does the map on the flag imply that Americans are goyim but not retarded goyim? Truly our greatest ally.

Man I miss my Lebanese ex gf. She was a Muslim. But she was such a whore. But she was fun.

no

Don't lie

meet me in Shebaa farms lmao

The only jews in the US having fully jewish kids are the very orthodox, conservative ones, who make up about 10-20% of them. Face it, you guys fucked up siding with the brown hoard here in the west (not unlike when the jews sided with the Muslims in ancient Iberia during reconquista). It's not gonna end well for you if either side wins.

If the first step in Zionism is for Jews to retake the holly land than isn't the next step for Jews to convert to Christianity.

k

It means you are a friend

A skitskin is still a skitskin. Who cares.

>Orthodox Jew forced to go to work.

he was forced out of the dancefloor because he's pants torn and is underware are shown

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491457006991.webm

convert to Christianity

Make me

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491453462294.webm

no fucking way
we sent you all of our Fakestinians for good, you keep them there

btw lebanon is a racist nazi apartheid state already because only a christian can be the leader.. so time to change that shit

I don't think Trump would like you saying that.

I'm 96% Jewish, but I found God and converted. You should do it too.

We was lead astray when we denied Jesus Christ as our lord and savior.

Also, don't deny your European identity. Jews are Europeans and we should fight for Europeans.

t. cuck

>We was lead astray when we denied Jesus Christ as our lord and savior.

No

>Also, don't deny your European identity. Jews are Europeans and we should fight for Europeans.

OK

This is the most pathetic attempt I have seen the Jew make. You aren't getting Lebanon shlomo, fucking deal with it you virus.

Pls take them all.

Mossad will kidnap them soon

Went from 80% Christians, to 80% mussies.
Snackbars are into demographic warfare. Good luck sweden, britbongs, Germany and france.

TELL ME HOW TO GET A BIG-TITTED JEW BITCH, CHAIM. WILL THEY ACCEPT MY FILTHY, UNCUT GOY DICK? NEED ANSWERS URGENTLY. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

My friend. Read the Bible with an open mind and you will see the missing piece.

>>Also, don't deny your European identity. Jews are Europeans and we should fight for Europeans.
>OK
Good. Remember this.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Try online dating

we sent them to lebanon, not to america
that was in 1948.
thought u were lebanese murican or something

sarah is a cute. I think she is a Christian?

No racemixing allowed

Maybe sometime

Men have a code, bros before hoes. Women don't, because they get off on stabbing eachother in the back. You say you won't trust a woman, but you're no better than one. If you act just like them, what does that make you exactly?

Trump is the only thing that saved Israel. Don't do thinks he doesn't want.

she's fucking ugly eww

Do you even need to ask?

Im Christian Lebanese, there's a reason my family left. Leave Lebanon to die it's a failed state and there's no taking it back, oh well

t. Israel-user

post some israel qts or i step on the gas

Kys faggot

Jews really aren't well versed in subtlety

america uses israel like a whore
why aren't we destroying hamas and hezballah? america is the asnwer

>a picture of Israel in gamma rays when Iran drops the nuke

Nice LARPing loser

>america uses israel like a whore

Nah, It's when the messiah come

moar

wtf I love Israel now

Pls, stop
>nb4 pedo
She's 18+

>She's 18+
Are you sure

yes, she's a model.

We need another crusade at this point

Yes they will, so far they've accepted my uncut Christian benis. If you're really insecure about it you can always go full joo and mutilate yourself.
here have some mediocre Russian Israeli music
youtube.com/watch?v=avKB0CgQy4k

Pretty good

Why'd you screw over your m8 tho? That's a huge dick move man. i don't know what to say...

And if the authorities in Dubai found out, you probably would've been hanged

I thought Georgians where Muslims?
The few I know at least are Muslim-tier scumbag gangbangers

No offense intended, genuinely curious