How tall is Nathan Damigo? i'm hearing people saying he's 4' 8" and i just find that implausible

how tall is Nathan Damigo? i'm hearing people saying he's 4' 8" and i just find that implausible

Who fucking cares? He has more balls that most lanklets who rather be normal fags.

He's actually 5'8

5'8 if I remember it correctly

He's 6ft 6 compared to the crusty filth

He's 5'6. He said so on his YouTube channel

i find that equally implausible
that fucking god i feel less insecure now

Probably 5'4. I'm 5'10, and way taller than him.

needs to pick on someone his own size, daft cunt

Well yeah, that's why he punched that woman.

who cares, look at his fucking chin and jaw line

He's an arianlet

THE ERA OF MANLETS HAS BEGUN

if he's 5' 6" he's actually a turbomanlet

because of his size, he must have suffered a lot during the 5 years he spent in jail
he certainly had to suck a lot of dicks to survive
I bet he loved it

>because of his size, he must have suffered a lot during the 5 years he spent in jail
i thought that the gay shit doesn't happen unless you're a lifer and i'm pretty sure skinheads don't do that anyway because it's degenerate

>i'm pretty sure skinheads don't do that anyway because it's degenerate

Haha oh boy you're in for a surprise...

do they have a height shot from when he got booked

i'm not a nazi or a commie i'm just very insecure about my height

What height are you

172cm in the evening

Every tall person has been short at some point in their lives, but the reverse is not true, think about it.

Due to his height and femininity Nathan Damigo probably got traded around like a bitch in prison by the bigger and guys doing harsher sentences, wouldn't be surprised if little blonde manlet bitch got pozzed from the multiple ass fucking he received.

Not too bad
Definitely not tall but you could be worse. 5"8 is a decent height.

It is easy to make fun about people who are smaller, if you are a big massive faggot, leaf.

Same

>wouldn't be surprised if little blonde manlet bitch got pozzed from the multiple ass fucking he received.
not all manlets are bitches
i know that's why i freaked out when people were saying this guy was 5' 8" because he's obviously small
i'm not a leaf tho
good for you

7 megaphones

Article I read said 5'5 according to military records.

>i´m not a leaf tho

I know. It is good, that this the only thing you pointed out.

>not all manlets are bitches

Yes but I'm referring to being someone's "bitch" in prison, ie, getting your ass fucked by other inmates

Since he is a small blonde guy he is a prime target for that, can't do much when Jamal and his 20 something prison gang want to make you their prison bitch

why do manlets always have aggression issues?

He's an angry manlet with Napoleon syndrome. He just looks like a douchebag.

They overcompensate out of insecurity, some of them punch antifa, some conquer Europe

>Article I read said 5'5 according to military records.
On his tippytoes with head raised, quivering chin straining upwards.

never underestimate the shorter person

height matters very little in getting laid, first of all. it's all about the muscle and lean face. but the shorter person has something to prove, has maybe had a tougher time, and is probably better at violence because of it

i mean if we're talking below 5'6" yeah you could ragdoll them but from wrestling to bar fights to my work now, it is always the shorter guys who are way more ready to throw down and way more capable when it happens.

That said I'm pretty sure if he was 4'8'' he wouldn't have been allowed into the Marines, so he's probably taller than that

>why do manlets always have aggression issues?
Because they never learn.

Wait I am not a manlet?

AT LAST

>Damigo’s journey from “skater boy” to combat Marine veteran, and from an ex-con to a prominent white nationalist, begins in San Jose, CA where he was raised.

>According to a psychological evaluation, Damigo was diagnosed with ADHD at age 8 and began taking Ritalin. He stopped when he reached high school at Liberty Baptist, a small private Christian school on San Jose’s south side.

>“It was really fucking diverse,” Damigo said of Liberty Baptist. “Everyone was a minority.”

>According to the evaluation, he had learning disabilities in high school, required a special tutor and took special education classes for two years at Liberty Baptist, where his mother was a teacher and principal.

Schlomo in the back middle infiltrating

Manlets when will they learn? [spoiler]NOW[/spoiler]

Yes, here he is seen running off to hide himself and his big balls under a rock for the next 20 years.

Is that John Rico From Buenos Aries?

That is impossible as the girl is 5'1 so he must be 5'6

Nope.

yo what's that fig, I totally want it

You can't ragdoll all of the manlets. I'm almost 5'6.

Good-looking lads. Who else is joining Identity Evropa? I'm joining them and American Vanguard after I get back from Europe in December.

>Disappeared after punching a girl

Meanwhile, he actually knocked 3 down, and when he saw plenty of dudes fucking shit up in that area, he went back to chase the main crowd.

Yeah, but you can't fight. You're just short and fat. I'm 5'11", 210, and I'd fucking force you to suck my dick.

i know this from wrestling. center of gravity and hips are huge. i'm talking in terms of this rally. i know you can't possibly be at your fighting weight, but we have people in this thread trying to trash this fella for being 5'8 and maybe 20% bf. i'm saying psychologically he is too strong.

even if you are extremely fat, you have great leverages for pushing and pulling movements and definitely a low center of gravity and strong hips.

Stop the press...Who's the babe on the right?
/ourgirl/

Orly? Time stamp it then you little bitch

Go out and record yourself in an actual fight and post it, or fuck off. The truth is weight, height and reach both matter when one or both know how to fight. A taller, bigger guy cam get his shit kicked in by a 5'5 manlet whose actually had to fight.

Thats not Nathan Damigo.

Nathan Damigo is 4 foot tall!

Iv'e heard he kills women by the hundreds. And if HE were there, he'd have consumed Antifa with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Hitler, Goebbels, all the great composer were all manlets. stop bullying them, life is already hard enough for them.

RISE UP!

I got these neat lifts inside my shoes for arch support that give me a 1/2" height gain. RISING UP!

How do I put this into terms you can understand....No U?

Right, and this tiny weakling queer () can't fucking fight.

hes a manlet but hes our manlet.

YOU ARE EIGHT INCHES SHORTER THAN ME AND THIRTY TWO POUNDS HEAVIER LMAO

He's the same size as the girl he punched so probably about 5'0"

Lewd

haha hello fellow kids
we all hate manlets amirite fellow alt-righters
trust me goy im white
i really like it when people punch commies but lets be honest he's a manlet therefore fighting for his right to white existence is therefore void

It's hilarious how this is one of the most discussed aspects of it all.

Center of gravity surprises most people. Tbh, If i had blasted some bitch in the face in a state like Cali, I'd gtfo too, or get lynched.

Dick measuring on a Vietnamese basket weaving site is the epitome of pathetic.

Pokemon

Careful bruh. If you shitpost too loudly, your dad's gonna come downstairs and fuck you again

Prove it.

Then move out of Auschwitz and pick up a weight sometime.

not very.

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it

of course it does. had a guy on our team who was 5'6 and wrestled heavyweight. his gimmick was to ask to be pushed. he'd plant his feet and ask you to push him. not like charge into it, but just push him. sumo shit.

and he wouldn't fucking budge. not at all. and i'm 5'11 but very strong. could not budge him anywhere on his upper body with any kind of shove even around the collarbone and shoulders. he would not move.

and in practice while wrestling him it was like being smothered. like wrestling your dad as a kid. you could not get him off you, he was anchored-on.

I'm glad to have some common ground on the point being made here. The rest have descended into shilling.

he's 17 inches tall with a 19 inch dick

U CAN LIFT ALL THE WEIGHTS U WANT MIDGETBOI

>turbomanlet acting tough

confirmed

He's a manlet. But he almost certainly was a wrestler so that makes up for it. I don't hate manlets that can fight

He's tall enough.

14'88

Fuck me, I'm a hobbit state side.

tall enough to rekt commies

Manlets should be executed. Gtfo if you are not at least 6'. Why muddy up the gene pool with shortness

absolutely. believe me, it's a mess. i posted a pic and these nerds were trying to compare it to the doorframe to say i was a "manlet". i'm 5'10, 5'11 depending on the time of day.

they simply do not understand how little height and reach mean in a real-world fight. a real-world fight that is free of sucker punches will end up on the ground.

they just have nothing. they have never been in a physical confrontation, but want to think they'd fare well because they might be an inch taller or whatever. it is the last thing keeping them from complete fear in life. center of gravity, leverages, hips, weight, and readiness all are more important than fucking height and reach in a fight

I bet i could make you suck my dick without forcing shit.

I'd agree with you if most of the Nogs weren't over 180 m8. Tallness ain't everything.

t. manlet

What's the point of protecting our race from shitskins, when genetic trash like you are going to end up polluting our bloodlines anyway. Kys, please.

RICO'S ROUGHNECKS!!!!

>LARPing 19-year-old girl
>commie
o i am laffin

All relative lad.
I'm 5'9 and went to Northern Ireland for a visit. I felt like Shaquille O'Neil over there. Point being if you are shortest in your spot, not great. But there are always shorter cunts somewhere.

and here's the king of Cuckistan

>he thinks i'd let that filthy pinto bean anywhere near my beautiful rosy aryan lips

>punches violent anarchist bitch
>moves to to the next scuffle
>get a load of this cowardly manlet

I don't understand this logic. Is he supposed to pitch a fucking tent by his victim so he doesn't look like a bitch or something?