How do you, American or not American, feel about this?

How do you, American or not American, feel about this?

This black man lost his leg in a battle in Afghanistan after being deployed. He ran the Boston Marathan and for 26 miles carried the American flag with a prosthetic limb.

whatever makes you sleep at night

>le based negro meme

>one case is an argument

The only thing a single case can do is prove an existential quantifier or disprove a universal quantifier. If you're argument is one of these, then please state it clearly.

fpbf as per usual

nice, now send him back so he can die for "his" country

thanks but mh17

damn steve let himself go

LE

BASED

BLACK

MAN

Nigga losing a limb so that Sup Forums can feel safe at night from sandniggers

It was his own choice to go to Afghanistan, nothing to deserve respect about, losing a limb or even dying are a possibility. Now he acts like some kind of hero with the flag.

>le I'm edgy meme

>Black
>José Sánchez

Is a spic, not a nigger.

your ID says it all

Antifa here. Fuck that house negro.
Would throw M80s at his head all day/10.
Fuck drumpf and facsim.

Looks like a nigger to me.

Yes, but who did he vote for?

>fag

Probably Cuban or Puerto Rican, don't know if that makes any difference, but for me is a spic.

It's a spigger.

>carrying the flag of your home country means you're trying to 'act like some hero'

cuck

Probably a great guy.

For all the shitposting that goes on most of the racism here is either a matter of statistical incidence (I.e. the data shows overwhelmingly that niggers and spics are shit fucking people) or a matter of protest (I.e. freedom of speech and expressions means we should able to say nigger, also a protest of the hypocrisy that black pride good but white pride evil.

Also the fact different races are guaranteed to be different in ways that are considered "racist" to acknowledge.

I imagine it'd be easier with the robot leg

>guaranteed replies
Don't bother

Pretty fucking good

Its not about carrying the flag, its making a big deal about losing his leg, which was a risk of the job.

He's a fucking hero.

Semper Fidelis.

Typical nigger.

Only doing half the work of a white man.

Fuck off ali

You're just pissed he killed your whole family

>having a prosthetic leg and carrying a flag means you're making a big deal about losing the leg

cuck criticizing a real man from his computer for no reason whatsoever

Should be shot.

YOU DON"T WRITE ON OR OTHERWISE DESECRATE THE FLAG.

There is a reason, leaf. OP asks how I feel about it.

BASED

this
can you read burger??

>Gets leg blown off fighting for kikes
>Thanks them for it

Yup it's a nigger alright.

HERO

>there is a reason
>he has a prosthetic leg and is carrying a flag and he's making a big deal out of it somehow

cuck

Fuck the money hungry elites that exploited this man's patriotism and made him lose his leg to boy fucking afghani mujaheddin savages in service of their financial bottom line.

>EVERYONE A BLACK WHO BEHAVES LIKE A WHITE MAN GIVE HIM MORE ATTENTION

>fag

What did Kek mean by this?

Cuck, cuck, cuck, you seem obsessed with that word, leaf. Go watch your wife get fucked by a that runner.

Topkek. Maybe our investment banker queen had a point when she said there's no such thing as a "dutchman".

I really don't give a shit about soldiers who die for opium farms.

He has a big ass Mudslim looking beard, so my guess is he's a mudslime; he fought for the great kuffir, I wonder how long it will take him to realize Allah wants him to repent and do jihad.

What are you talking about?

>lol nigger

>I really don't give a shit about soldiers who die for opium farms.

You should though, when goodhearted brave men who would've stood up in defense of their nation, countrymen and way of life get duped into such travesties everybody loses.

Well except for the profiteering deceivers, of course.

By the way this guy obviously hasn't died.

Their race has an average IQ of 83 but that doesnt mean some (.005%) of them dont have IQ's above 100.

You obviously have no sense of country.

>Now he acts like some kind of hero with the flag.

The only way blacks can be civilized is if they are all forced to serve in the military

Debate me limp wristed faggots

Well.... perhaps blacks aren't that bad.... that's really impressive, but I wouldn't expect any less from a burger

yeh no shit. Less weight, high tech springy leg. I'm supposed to feel sorry for him. pshhh

>Debate me limp wristed faggots

So edgy.

>muh racial supremacy

You're a fucking retard if you don't think American black "culture" isnt cancerous destroying its own community

Try again.

Well... There is a lot of plain old prejudicial racism on here.

fUCK ALL STORMSHITS remove nazi kraut
from premises. yuo are worst authoritarian

Any black man that isn't a liberal or a member of BLM gets my respect.

There is a clear line between respectable blacks and Dindus in my opinion

Stop deflecting and collectivizing. I'm pretty certain this man, regardless of skin color/race, warrants infinitely more respect than you ever will.

This dude ain't black. If I had to guess I would say he's 3/4 Irish, 1/4 Spaniard, plus some tan (natural for runners). Yep, he's pretty much a white man, at least on my book.

For reals. Anybody who believes we're spreading freedom in the middle east is a moron. The U.S. army are the mercenaries for bankers these days. No shame on a man to risk his life for some dough, but drop the patriotism.

You're pretty fucking dumb and can't read English I don't blame you since your a dirty yuro. If you knew how to read you would notice that was never the problem. What your stupid European mind could not comprehend was that the only time blacks are ok are when they have served in the military. Which is exactly the same fucking thing you just posted.

Next thing you know niggers will be killing each other for there peg legs.

really bad ass, nothing negative to say about this individual. you're a sad bastard if you think anything otherwise

>You're pretty fucking dumb and can't read English I don't blame you since your a dirty yuro. If you knew how to read you would notice that was never the problem. What your stupid European mind could not comprehend was that the only time blacks are ok are when they have served in the military. Which is exactly the same fucking thing you just posted.

>The only way blacks can be civilized is if they are all forced to serve in the military

Topkek, yeah exactly the same. The problem here obviously is my reading comprehension.

stupid nigger deserves death.

>Military man
>carrying the flag instead of standing on or burning it
You can probably guess

Good for him.

Those bent ski prosthetics look creepy as fuck though.

Next your gonna say he was a king and shit

>keeps missing his face when he shaves

Feels hairy man.

Well done to the man.
I couldn't run a marathon.

>man with one leg runs a marathon

Makes me feel really bad about my current shape, but also gives me a massive throbbing patriotism boner

We have some, a few, war veterans in Norway. The main goal of the media and our people, is to treat them as if they don't exist. So I think this cute.

this is how i feel-

Good for him, even better if he killed some Muslims.

Most of the people that are ass hurt about this are most likely "white supremacists" that think that the sole fact that they had the great fortune to be born white redeems them from being a complete useless sack of manure that has no skill or talent and contributes nothing to society but waste.

Kek I can run 3 marathons with no legs and 8 flags

>manlet
I hope he just dies

He's Mexican not black

Not that it matters, any man willing to die for his country like this guy deserves the highest degree of respect.

REMOVE WINDMILL FROG

XXXXXXDDDD

Now he's bombing around looking for pats on the head from massa. Coon nigger

Poor guy had to be deployed in Afghanistan, had to leave his leg there, and he still stand strong for his country. Respect.

>Black katana style

More like 25%

There are based blacks and Jews. I'm working on a new political theory NatSoc of Peace

Bro, most of his genes are nigger, as in from sub-Saharan Africa

Afro Samurai

>How do you, American or not American, feel about this?

Great. I think we should send this totally based black guy on a one way trip to Africa, and make him kang of Liberia.

He'd still have his leg if he wasn't dumb and believed lies
Now fuck off Jew boi

>LE BASED BLACK MAN LOST HIS LEG FOR ISRAEL SO I MUST RESPECT HIM
get out plebbitors

Man it hurts when you're slamming on an entire race for their ignorance and you have no idea what a standard deviation is.

More like help him remove all the idiots and then make him kang of Liberia

>implying he wanted it

As long as England is 97.5% English I'm fine. One of my closest friends is a muslim that doesn't believe in allah or religion.

Any marathon runner has my respect, I can barely run a 5k.

Blacks either normalize or stay as niggers in the military. For every 10 niggers I've worked with, probably 1 has acted like a normal person. Honestly, the saying "you can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger" is very true.
Basically, the more niggers there are, then the more likely they'll end up chipping out.