AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

washingtonpost.com/world/despite-talk-of-a-military-strike-trumps-armada-was-a-long-way-from-korea/2017/04/18/e8ef4237-e26a-4cfc-b5e9-526c3a17bd41_story.html?utm_term=.a6d974feaf22

>TROMP

Other urls found in this thread:

golf.com/tour-news/2017/04/18/eric-trump-defends-donalds-golf-habit-praises-rory-mcilroys-character
sputniknews.com/military/201704181052754728-uss-carl-vinson-indonesia-korea/
nytimes.com/2017/04/18/world/asia/aircraft-carrier-north-korea-carl-vinson.html?_r=2
stripes.com/news/carl-vinson-strike-group-seen-near-indonesia-not-the-korean-peninsula-1.464071#.WPZnGJ_gd8A.twitter
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329225-china-approved-three-ivanka-trademarks-on-same-day-she-met-with
stripes.com/news/carl-vinson-strike-group-seen-near-indonesia-not-the-korean-peninsula-1.464071
washingtonpost.com/world/despite-talk-of-a-military-strike-trumps-armada-was-a-long-way-from-korea/2017/04/18/e8ef4237-e26a-4cfc-b5e9-526c3a17bd41_story.html?utm_term=.a6d974feaf22
washingtonpost.com/?tid=a_inl-amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Military movements by China on the NK border

shit's about to get real son, Trump's letting China do some work.

>who cares about happening fag clickbait rumors getting BTFO by facts! we have a new unconfirmed and yet to be debunked rumor to spam!

>still heading towards Korea

golf.com/tour-news/2017/04/18/eric-trump-defends-donalds-golf-habit-praises-rory-mcilroys-character

cut the crap sonny

bruh I don't think anyone really cares Trump is playing golf.

did you read the article
it's still heading toward korea

this
what was the point of this article

>washingtonpost

I can't believe I voted for this clown
shameful display

we are getting closer and closer to the treasure trove.

They just went to get some cheeseburgers.

That article must be bullshit, there's no way this can be happening.

> Washington post makes up a story about war hawk trump wanting to invade North Korea

> make it seem like trump is backtracking after their lies dont come true

nytimes.com/2017/04/18/world/asia/aircraft-carrier-north-korea-carl-vinson.html?_r=2

Nice opsec you fucking faggot author.

Looks like Trump has keeped his promise to not be the world police.

kys shill

stripes.com/news/carl-vinson-strike-group-seen-near-indonesia-not-the-korean-peninsula-1.464071#.WPZnGJ_gd8A.twitter

i can go on and on with posting links here and still some /ptg/ inbred will call it FAKE NEWS

No, the carrier must be sailing to Australia under a false pretense so the US can build up the naval presence in the region without triggering China and Russia. I'm sure that they'll send another one to the East China Sea soon enough, especially now that Japan has gone so far to prepare for evacuations

screenshot this

Americans are always little bitches when it comes down to it.

Baal worshiping pedophile faggots.

>Everyone just gives away the strike group's position

This is why I have to go to fucking training once a month. For this stupid shit. This is how people can die.

Take that orange cunt out of your mouth for a fucking secon and read the article you fuck faced cucked little lapdog.

Wapo knows people scan headlines and don't bother reading full articles

ITS HAPPENING YOU GUYS

O M G

Smells like Lügenpresse.

> Trump doesn't have the balls to attack North Korea like Trump doesn't have the balls to attack assa-

Top kek. You /SG/ fags are so retarded.

>Trump micromanages all military maneuvers worldwide

Okay.

they way they word it is like they want war

top kek, that airfield was in function 10 hrs after tromp "destroyed" it.

Didn't hit the runways, because it's kinda pointless. Trashing a dozen or so jets sends the message.

we have 19 aircraft carriers. there is always one or two with strike capability anywhere in the world. they all travel with their own fleets. there's already one in port at okusaka this is fake news.

>this one ship isn't going there immediately
>there's already 1 of the main 10 carriers in the area and likely one of the 9 no one talks about and that have less info online.

Night you ain't even murican

Is this what winning feels like?

Man Trump is proving to be a disgrace, I honestly can't believe I cast my vote for him

i'm currently like a happy kid, sitting here from safe distance watching this shit

What the hell, even McMaster said she was heading to Korea.

I already have your flag

shh u cant find us :^)

This honestly. The best move is to force china to change shit. They can make a political change that would move the country into someone elses hands and not collapse the country.

If the US gets involve we will just bomb the fuck out of everything usefull and then not invade more then the bottom half.

We dont want to be stuck in a shithole next to china.

And in case anyone forgot the Korean war we would decide not to pass a certain parallel and leave half the fucking country to the enemy.

I'm from the Balkans and have even visited, I can point you out anytime son

damn you Sup Forums fags truly can't stop talking serious for one bit

all this confusion over where our ships are -
isn't that the point?

Shh, pointing you out with a nuke rn

DUH

why would you keep your military near the country you are about to nuke?

pls mr kim ;-;

Why is it trumps armada? It doesn't belong to him

Why is "armada" in quotes? Is it some kind of attempt at belittling our own military?

It could be a joint operation with the Chinese. Americans will bomb artillery at DMZ and missile launch facilities, China will force the regime change.

#fakenews

I didn't vote for Trump so that he would shrimp out of WW3
"bomb the hell out of 'em" is turning out to be his biggest lie yet

fuck it I'm burning my MAGA hat

Nice trips.

They're just trying to justify your paycheck by filling your day with busy work, shipmate.

>liberal press literally baying for blood at every opportunity
Kikes don't even try to hide it anymore.

The armada was always there purely for the purpose of military exercises. We've done this a million times before, when N.K. starts getting fidgety, and needs to be reminded that who's in charge. The exercises were performed, demonstrated to North Korea, and left as planned.

I'm kinda annoyed desu.
He's got work to do, and he promised to do it, not play golf, which he made fun of Obama for doing.

stop being a paid shill

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329225-china-approved-three-ivanka-trademarks-on-same-day-she-met-with

hehehe

>The armada was always there purely for the purpose of military exercises.

That is not good enough now. They need to move then stay in strike distance to act as a deterrent.

Was wondering the same thing.

>Trump showing military might to deter nk
>TRUMP IS WARMONGERING! BAD PRESENT, THATS NOT AMERICA FIRST!
>Trump pulls away as it's just causing tension to rise faster
>HAHA TRUMP IS A PUSSY GET REKT DROMPFYKIDDIES LMAO

You sons of whores, make up your minds already.

Tromp sucks balls either way. He should stick to golf, shitposting on twitter and groping Ivanka.

>Washington Post
Fake news

all those rusty mig21's, destroyed...

stripes.com/news/carl-vinson-strike-group-seen-near-indonesia-not-the-korean-peninsula-1.464071

pick one

>Drumpf

You mad that a Slovenian is the most powerful woman on the planet and not some croat banshee

Days without Trump 1st dimensional bull shit:

Its a faint. We are really going to invade Rand Mcnally.

>he wants the S Korean border to be with CHINA now

Do you have any understanding of the implications of that?

i pity her. being fucked by 70yo orangutan that can only spawn beavis&butthead and autistic barron. poor woman

>any headline from washington shitpost

It's a trick. Now North Korea will be looking at the Chinese border for the threat when suddenly from the East comes... HORNETS!

dugal domptf borsched it again lamoooo

> when you can make two completely different promises that are opposites
> only deliver on one of those
>" well he kept that one promise!"
I never knew we could reach this point of retardation.

>despite rumors created by the media contrary to official information
>the official information turned out to be true
OK

the point of the article was to say,
the media thought the ships were getting there faster than previously thought
?

Maybe because Trump said it himself..

This despite Defense Secretary Jim Mattis having said April 10 that the Carl Vinson was “on her way up there” and White House press secretary Sean Spicer and a senior administration official being asked about it three times on April 11 and 12. President Trump said April 11, “We are sending an armada.”

washingtonpost.com/?tid=a_inl-amp

nvrmind, this is the last line
same
what a pos article

Proves again that media reporting on this didn't know shit.

FAKE
NEWS