rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0418/868446-uk-election-northern-ireland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck anime

Seats that will change hands - watch this space

anime

>THIS ISN'T THE BREXIT PEOPLE VOTED FOR

The worst of memes spouted by politicians right now

>all those LD gains

The only one they're winning in that list is Cambridge (and good because the previous MP was good)

Reminder that the gf-faking Newport NEET is currently lurking. We need to lure him from the shadows and destroy him, once and for all.

>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676
>OFFICAL /brit/pol POLL.
strawpoll.me/12775676

The Blairites know this is the beginning of the end now, if they fail at this expect to see a lot either forced out by their local parties which have been infiltrated by Momentum supporters or they jump ship.

Labour will be unelectable for at least10-15 years.

give me the 211

>tfw you're going to be asked about poofs every time you open your mouth from now until fucking June

That's an awful lot of seats.
Source? Or did you make this

are corb

Made by me, file is here file.io/WKKw7i

The Tory spin doctors have already got the media attacking their enemies

>Daily reminder that the "invincible" was sunk

I'm hopeful. The chaos would be delightful.

this or the cube

not very tall to be honest lads

>Labour HQ staff have been told tonight that the party has no election slogan, no agreed key seats list and no campaign budget signed off. Revealing the chaotic response to the snap election announcement in Victoria Street, Labour HQ sources tell Guido that, in a briefing to party staff, a defeatist General Secretary Iain McNicol warned “This is going to be tough” and unconvincingly, according to recipients of the briefing, that “we can win seats”. Optimistic.

>Guido is told Labour staffers spent today repeatedly asking their superiors for a key seats list of constituencies where resources should be targeted, only to be informed the list had yet to be decided. Regional managers have no idea on what resource basis they can plan. An astonishing lack of planning from the fans of centralised state planning given that a snap election has been a possibility that Corbyn and McDonnell had been warning of for months. Staff were also told that Labour has no election strapline slogan, and that the campaign budget had yet to be signed off. Sources say discussions took place throughout the day between McNicol and trade union bosses to try to secure funding, yet no budget guidance has been given. 50 days to go…

ASSIMILATE

Data holds up - not 100% but likely.

There was a video I saw recently with John Curtice that explained the increase in Lib Dem support.

>UKIP
>One of the meme parties
Why are there two options?

I really hope this happens

Almost like the unveiling of the Edstone

>Dan Hodges reported that while watching Miliband unveil the tablet on television, a Labour press officer "started screaming. He stood in the office, just screaming over and over again at the screen. It was so bad they thought he was having a breakdown"

If nige runs it won't be a meme party

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Fuck off toryboy, go suckle some imported nigger tits somewhere else

kek this is the cube

Labour don't have any cash which is probably why they have don't have a war chest ready for the election.

This leaves them with only one option of having to bow and scrape to the unions who will then dictate probably the most hard left manifesto since 1983.

He's not coming home lad, he didn't go out for cigarettes

>f having to bow and scrape to the unions who will then dictate probably the most hard left manifesto since 1983.

Comrade Corbs will take care of that

I'm onboard with whatever Farage wants, so UKIP unless he suddenly starts a new party called "Wew - Fuck the EU"

SAD (or sick)

this fucking guy looks gay af had that buttetface sony as gf and remebering lol hard when is dog died

Reposting from last thread:

We used to have this behemoth in our small town until the eternal labour council finally got it demolished a couple years ago.

It was part of the massive chemical industries in our town which provided a component for the bomb dropped on Nagasaki, until the eternal american bought it in the 80s and closed it down.

Great place for urban exploration even though some chavs fell to their deaths. Gypos kept moving into the grounds and the police would charge in with cavalry, cracking skulls. Good times.

>Labour are dead-broke
>Labour's only ground-force is Momentum
>they're not going to campaign for Blairites
>Blairites have no national or local support, either financially or canvassers

Could be a genuine wipe-out

Nige is gone, UKiP has done it's job. It's time now to put your toys away, grow up and get to work running the country.

who is the goo faced modern whitey

what is the meat wheel called. I want shitty lamb but don't want to support tax dodging kebab shop

I endorse this post, the less Irish people replying to me the better

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

>"UK election complicates NI talks" - Flanagan
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0418/868446-uk-election-northern-ireland/

Whats happening with Carswell and Clacton lads? Did he rejoin tories and is anything interesting happening ?

too many safe seats, they will always have at least 120-150

when you get 80% of the vote in many urban areas, you can't lose even with a 30% swing.

shish

Why are we worried about Lib Dems? Tosser Tim might be a foreigner loving cunt, but he hates gays which is enough to deter students and lefties voting for him.

the meat thing is called doner

if you want kebab but not by muslims go to "gyro" greek shops. Its essentially the same thing

kind of scared that Labour might be under 190 seats after the election

Where would you say is the best place to live in the UK?
Factors to take into account:
>Decent house prices
>Proximity to London or other major city, but not living in it.
>Conservative safe seat

is it halal though?

Old Hospital boiler chimney.

having a pole defend you SAD!

Avrils put on weight.

Good shit. Blue ones are patrician.

wagone bruv

Cheshire, good economy, transport links, amazing countryside.

Guildford Cathedral for me, it's actually pretty cool it's at the highest point of land in the city so it's a nice walk desu :)

Labour will have this many seats

its normally lamb or chicken so yeah. I don't know if they get it certified tho

Wagon wheels are smaller.
There is only one superior choice

Could someone please explain the difference between Thatcherites and Blairites?

>Proximity to London or other major city

>>Decent house prices
>>Proximity to London

You need to pick one.

Diane Abbott as Home Secretary - that should swing it !

tfw when paki shop randomly is shut and I need fags HELP

Check out their youtube channel, also the chairman went on Radio 4 dropping red pills at the detriment of the jewess host, was pretty funny

Are you a fucking retard?

When I used to go round my mates house after school all he'd have for snacks is fucking shitey wagon wheels. One time he Jaffa Cakes, but it was those shitty little tubs. [spoiler]/blog[/spoiler]

Was he English living in Scotland?

One is the logical endpoint of the other

in Germany you can buy boxes of them labled neggerküsse meaning nigger kisses

>but not living in it
Do you not want to work in a city, farm boy?

All about finding that Goldilocks area

Disgusting, I tried to go halal free and found it so hard I ended up practically vegan (just a splash of milk for tea rom a local dairy) just to avoid that shite
Never felt better. Never Halal!

Nothing wrong with thiccness

>he NEEDS to suck on cylindrical shaped objects

>tfw live in Rotherham

L-labour can't w-win again, can they?

No, though nowadays he does have an unrelated weird obsession with Scotland. Why?

I agree Afrocentric Maoism is just what Britain needs.

When do we get to brawl with Antifa, lads?

test

Thatcherites want low taxation across the board, but the Blairites only want low taxation for banks and corporations, high taxes for everyone else

>Do you not want to work in a city, farm boy?

Exactly that chum. England is and always will be a rural country.

>Maidstone
>not chavvy
>barely any non white apart from a few rich pakis
>not expensive for the home counties

if you can stomach either living next to fags students or chavs the sussex coast is cheap

I was English living in Scotland and had nothing but wagon wheels and my mate complained about it

Not making racemiximg biscuits and getting a custard creme and one of those square chocolate cremes and splitting them apart at the filling then mixing them together.

it's actually not that retarded if you think about it

UKIP is so fucking useless now it probably will crash and burn there

Theresa May: We must move quickly. The House of Lords is relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be political stalemate without end. First, I want you to go to the nation for an election. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, my Chancellor. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Only then will we be strong enough with the majority to destroy the Lords.

Philip Hammond: What about the other opponents spread across the country?

Theresa May: Their betrayal will be dealt with. After we have defeated all the other parties in the election, go to the parliament. Wipe out the House of Lords and the others who oppose us. Once more the Tories will rule the United Kingdom! And...we shall have...order.