help.bigcartel.com/legal/agreement/
coldsteel.com/products/other-cold-steel-products/tire-boss.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using effectively a prison shank
>not even a kitchen knife
>have to use a card for it to work
>yfw antifa is THIS dumb

Just looked up the site too.

One of these "bad boys" is nearly $20 accounting for a massive shipping cost of nearly $14.

I thought capitalism was an enemy?

Still showing how desperate the degenerates are becoming

True. But this shit is just impractical and a money grab.

>HOLD ON FACISTS, JUST GOING TO PULL OUT THE OL WALLET REAL QUICK

Goddamn I fucking love Capitalism

Hey, I used to own one of those. Shit breaks immediately

Send this to Auburn police instead of posting here you fucking idiot. You want to help or not?

Noooo go away evil bad nazi P*pe

just wear body armour.

i hope they end up killing someone, they'd be fucked

Body armour isnt readily available in UK but newspapers work effectively

CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

time to RICO them.

at this point, these people are nothing more than killers. all should be put down

>He literally can't make his own.

This.

Next protest should be somewhere with CCW. Wear a body camera. Wait for them to attack, and pull a George Zimmerman on them.

How do you use that

God dammit why couldn't I be born a rich old gas squeezer like Soros.
>brainwash populace
>fund brainwashed populace to attack each other
>sell brainwashed populace weapons to attack each other with
Dammit Jews, stop fucking winning dawgs.

>bong literally makes own papier mache armour
stop it. you're being silly

>it's just been delisted

Seems like they caught on.

etsy.com/market/antifa

Capitalism at it's finest.

In Syria they're using school books. Three thick ones for your chest, six to armor your car door.

They aren't killers yet but it could happen if they hold the same intensity

After that the Trump side will get pretty mad

are they fucking retarded
>here lets slap our fucking logo all over our concealed weapons and commit illegal stabbings with them

Marketing 101 man

You don't, the branded ones are of offensively so quality and the knockoffs are even worse.

But if you the actual logistic of it, you pivot the blade on a lynchpine, undoing the two studs that fit into the two holes or divots on the blade that hold it closed. You unfold the blade, in some models affixing the same two holes or divots on the blade to another set of studs to hold it open, then fold the two flexible 'wings' of the card over...where the tang would be, if it had one, to form a hilt.

Am I describing it well? I can find youtube videos.

>He doesn't want to see bongs going out to protect their streets in paper mache armour only to have it rain.

If one of these antifa retards actualy pulls a knife at a group of riht-wingers all i will do is ensure him/her and all its friends get killed. I hope they fucking do it, draw first blood, give us the excuse we need to start murdering them in broad daylight.

shipping is $14?
LMAO some nigger in skinny jeans going to deliver it to me a on a fixed-gear bike?

Yeah, in prison they use phone books and newspaper and duct tape it to their bodies for protection.

They already tried bringing knives before and ended up getting stabbed with them by the trad youth guys.

Turns out bubble wrap costs a shit ton of money according to them.

As opposed to legal stabbings?

If antifa actually killed Richard or any prominant alt right person, not only would it cause the alt right to become very sympathetic, but anyone even dressing like an grundgy or emo faggot (not even necessarily antifa) will start getting their heads caved in public.

Try stabbing through 20 pages of tabloid

>stabbing Samantha Fox on page 3

I wouldnt say no

doesn't have to be kevlar. heck doesn't even have to be super effective. antifa can barely land a punch in an active situation, all you need is enough protection to not be cut. i'm sure you could fashion a breastplate out of some old leather or something.

>antifa knives

Wew

Is that under the 3" threshold? can't tell but it's close.

After analyzing footage, it seems there's always this Antifa provocateur that starts it all. Antifa, by nature, are cowardly and requires that one person with enough balls to start shit. Some say they're former operators who chose to side with Antifa, for whatever reason (compensation or they're just commies).

The goal is to pick them off using something more serious before they start problems - not deadly, just something to neutralize them and cause fear. Maybe teargas or mace in paintballs, or BBs with enough power to hurt but not penetrate skin. Provocateurs would think twice, or at least decimate them and hampering Antifa's (and its masters') ability to get it together for """counter-protests""" such as equipping Antifa drones with weapons.

It's certain that the anti-Antifa faction has former operators that can conduct this kind of support. Organize into groups like recon (learn the lay of the land for every operation and select perches/chokepoints/etc.), procurement of "neutralization" implements and equip the 50, act as intelligence positioned within the crowd and on higher ground (tall buildings, drones, etc.), and actual neutralization teams.

>etsy.com/shop/ProxyProphet
What did they mean by this?

I heard those "small" knifes are more effective than big showy knifes. Is that true?

Seems to be a big market for Antifa ninja weapons.

These knives suck but can do damage. Very flimsy handle.

they're gonna be the reason pocket knives get outlawed and all protests have metal detectors/gates.

This is how retarded AntiFa is.
A folding knife clipped on your belt or outside your pocket is totally legal in 99% of places in America.

This credit card knife is considered a concealed weapon and is a felony to carry in 99% of the places in America.

We should be ordering these and handing them out to AntiFa ourselves, then snitching them out to the cops. :^)

They'll already have them out. The point is to be able to conceal them to get into events.

Why even wrap it? Its a fucking shitty knife, if it can't handle being in a box without a mountain of padding how do you expect it to last in your pocket?

Viva Capitalism

And thank you autists for the beer money

I'd buy that customer list.

>(26 KB, 105x97)

ants

help.bigcartel.com/legal/agreement/
>Prohibited Products & Services
>Weapons and other related items, including, without limitation, firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons;

Report that, senpai. You can close that store down. Let's stop Antifa from growing

>one inch effective range

>not sharp

>easily snaps

A ball point pen is 5x better as a weapon

Checked. Buy why kek?

>literally hitler youth knives

I think it's funny we are fighting real live nazis

Define 'effective'

Small knives will still make someone bleed a bunch and people are generally not so skilled as to be able to take advantage of a knife anyway. It just lets you superficially cut someone up a lot easier which they won't appreciate. Think of it like animals when they fight, they have big horns or whatever but the most common result is just them cutting each other up a bunch and then backing off and actually killing one another is really hard.

>Is that under the 3" threshold?
What's this threshold about?

are people really going to attempt murder over some political bullshit?

I actually really hope they do. Anybody physically fighting over this shit like savages needs to die and prevent contaminating the gene pool

Blade is 5 inches. I have a shit ton of pocket knives.

Nothing beats a full tang knife.

In a close combat, yes.
Especially if the opponent is unarmed or isn't expecting it.
You are much more mobile and agile with small knife.

I will believe Serbia

stick in break off

even prisoners know this

I mean if I were to shank someone I would probably just stab and break off or keep going.

people always do newfag

It depends what you're doing. Bowie killed like a hundred fucking people in his day and his knives were basically swords, but Bowie was one of those guys who did this shit for a living.

In a civilian context, a shitton of small stab wounds will probably work better than one big one. A k55 is all you need.

you could make some money selling ineffective garbage knives to these morons

*****REMINDER*****
Even if you have a conceal or open carry license in Alabama it is a Class B Misdemeanor to carry ANY weapon within 1000 feet of any public demonstration, rally, or speaking event.

If you are concerned about safety, bring tools you can use to defend yourself which would not be construed as weapons by police (heavy plywood signs you can use as shields, satchels full of heavy books you can swing at commies, etc).

Don't be idiots. Let the Antifags be the chucklefucks getting arrested and expelled.

radical islam shirt is kinda funny

There are some schools of thought that contend that a blade inch of three to three-and-a-half inches is optimal, preferred over blades with lengths of five inches or more. The idea is that it's just long enough to be lethal, long enough to get to major arteries, but the short blade length means it's faster. You can withdraw it after every thrust in half the time it takes to withdraw a seven-and-a-half inch bladed Kabar, so you can stab twice as often.

This school of thought discounts the disadvantage that short blades aren't long enough to reach major vital organs, as they contend that's an impractical goal to have in any fight as chaotic as a knife fight anyway. Their contention is that speed of deployment matters most, that the best tactic is just to get all up in your opponent's face and Frenzy, just as long as your blade is long enough to sever arteries, ligaments, and nerve clusters.

I don't abide by this school of thought myself, but I can appreciate their logic.

Know a girl who dated a biker drug dealer for less 2 months . They picked her up on rico charges. 10 years . No joke.

Fucking this
>time to open up etsy DB

Yeah, he knew what he was doing. Most people just flail around with their knives or just stab randomly a lot. Stabbing fast and often and not letting them do much in response is the simplest strategy to get a decent outcome without having to know what you're doing.

Who the fuck is producing these??

This is being shilled everywhere trying to arm the free speech rally so they get arrested.

The fire rises. There's no doubt in my mind these crazy animals aren't going to stop till the public gets so fed up with their evil, retarded ideology that they elect Hitler 2.0. Their continued and inevitable escalation is a good thing.

What a great personal defense carry idea, just let me get my wallet out, fumble through the pouches and find my pocket knife that's stuck to the leather from being sat on for a year and then fold it up into shape and fight back

Surely this wasn't designed to be a compact tool for emergencies or anything

0/10 needs caltrops

How many bodies do you have stuffed under the floorboards, user?

>someone gets a stab or 2 at spencer
Might lead to adding them on terrorist list

Truth, have a buddy who is a club guy, hit twice in the same lung in quick succession to take him outta the brawl. Not even lethal, you just can't fight when you can't breathe.

Knive
Very interesting and I can see the logic. but man if both people have knives I can see how even the winner gets fucked up.

Holy fuck I just realized I spelled it:" knive and knifes"

Jezus fuck kill me now

>t. Fuckin idiot
once past police screening you just palm it and punch-knife as appropriate

Knife fights are a meme, in a proper brawl you're just punching with enhancements

>but man if both people have knives I can see how even the winner gets fucked up.
Yes, this is the problem with knife fights. In fact, when you get into one you should simply accept that you will be cut by the other guy and mostly just focus on doing what you're doing to take him out as fast as possible.

What happened if muslims went to counter-protest antifa ?

Why antifa attack them ?

Hah! Go for it assholes

I'll have my tire batt

And my Glock

coldsteel.com/products/other-cold-steel-products/tire-boss.html

It just needs to be large enough to take your scalp, remember?
And if that fails, it should be small enough to be disposed of discreetly so the - now former - owner can be the innocent victim.

It don't work that way. Bringing a gun and a CAMERA would be enough for a jury to find pre-meditation.

Why would muslims counter protest their useful idiots?

>buying a credit card knife that isn't a sinclair

Kek

Nope

Guns are not classified as "weapons" in most states if carried and used lawfully.

However, a knife, brick, club, etc would be an illegal weapon regardless of use.

I'm going to get 100 Nazi scalps with this thanks for showing us OP

Your flag gave you away leaf

muslims dont really give a shit, they could chimp out for no reason if something offends them

fixed, now vectorise it

Bought one of those a few months back, those things are wank as fuck. Hopefully Antifa are dumb enough to bring this shit to the rallies, you'd have better luck in killing someone with a toothpick

Untrained knife-users will often use a knife as a slashing and/or a stabbing tool to the midsection and the face. Use cover of the hardcover books, then create at least two layers to cover core and chest (secured by duct tape to keep it from shifting), then again covered by some kind of tactical vest to conceal the fact you're armored. Or if you can afford it, just buy a football armor or the hard armor bike vest and a layer of the cover. If you're filthy rich, buy actual body armor.

If you want, you can also fashion an armor for your forearms using said materials, then wrap it with some hard cloth (like jeans) - you might need to use your forearm to block slashes. Or armguards reinforced with rebar on the outside, which helps dull the edge of their knives and making it useless for slashing after a few slashes.

When knife-fighting, make their target as narrow as possible, making it slightly difficult for them to stab and/or slash you. Watch the knife hand, but keep an eye on the other in case of "dual-wielding". Prioritize the neutralization of the dominant hand/arm because that's the one that will deal the lethal blow, unless your adversary is ambidextrous then you have to watch and neutralize both. The majority of people are right-handed, so if you don't have intel on which hand is the dominant one, go neutralize the right hand/arm first - best to provoke them to strike (while remaining safe and at a distance) to learn which is the dominant one. Some will have the knife secured to their hands somehow, but smash their hands and they can't hold it anymore.

At high enough concentrations yes, but we're not there in America yet. They're still in the 'dindu nothin' phase.