Will she run in 2020?

Will she win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b1FCmvY5QYg
youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know if the US is ready for a trans-racial president. Look at the backlash from Trump trying to transition to orange.

Do demoncrats have to touch every young child?

Fuck that lying commie whore!

That would actually be pretty great. Can you imagine how salty hillary would be seeing another woman being sworn in as the first woman president?

She will probably run but lose in the primaries to Cory Booker.

>Chink tourists paying more attention to potted flowers
fucking KEK

-I hope not

-No, she'd remind everybody of their nagging mother and get killed in the primaries

She um win big with um big wompum from uk special interest groups

literally a female Jeb!

Why is the girl dressed like a Buddhist monk?

youtu.be/b1FCmvY5QYg

I HOPE SHE RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so, it'd be more disastrous than Hillary

Curt Schilling has a shot at her.

Hope she runs because her campaign would be a colossal failure.

The only woman I'd consider voting for is Tulsi Gabbard, but I'll only consider her once Trump is done.

hopefully she runs
youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg

look at those soulless eyes

>pedo liberal supports pedo statue
no surprise there.

She is both too young and an inanimate object. She isn't eligible to run for the US Presidency.

Pretty simple really

>the voice of Hillary, the delusion of Bernie, the face of Jeb, and the thin skin of tumblr

It's a bold synthesis

By 2020 both R's and D's will be despised by a majority.

I hope so.

She looks like the secretary at my old elementary school. Always smiling, but only because her face froze that way.

No. I live in MA and I personally plan on harassing the ever living fuck out of her at every public event she goes to, and forcing the faggot dems in MA to know she got caught paying the women who work for her $0.72 to the dollar that men earn from her.

And I'm a cop, so goodluck to her trying to get me thrown out/arrested. I work in NH as well, so she can fuck off with trying to pull strings with my Chief who fucking hates this cunt.