Is Lebanon white?

Is Lebanon white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rp7TRF9gEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white enough for me

>Is Lebanon white?
Nope, but they're the best looking arabs and they have the best genes imo.

is semen white?

>arabs

muh phoenician heritage!

They have crusader rape genes making them more attractive than you're average middle-easterner.

Yeah im christian lebanese and some take me for a southern european its the muslims that are arab-looking

ye mostly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this a man?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Actually, if she adds 3-5% BF, she just looks athletic. She's just got dangerously low BF for a woman. She's basically Tori, and I still fap to nude Tori now and again.

This and it is because they were christians and got bleached.

it was when it was mostly Christian.

I think Leb user is a pretty cool guy. Eh produces sexy ladies and doesnt afraid of anything.

Yes

If that's a man then I'm the gayest mother fucker alive.

Yes

Meds look more or less the same. long history of interaction even though islam stopped most of that.

And no I'm not speaking on northern italians, asturians, macedonians...

My half lebanese grandmother insists that Lebanese Christians are pheonician. She got mad when I referred to my 'arab' blood.

Sounds like libanon.

Dude no, not at all. I'm Lebanese and I'm white skinned but don't consider myself white, we aren't white. Go to Lebanon, it's not a white country

>we wuz phonecians and sheeiit

Same thing as Iranians LARPing as Persians. We are not phonecian, we are part phonecian but also greek and Arabic. Lebanese are rape babies like everyone else in the middle east

Only the Christian ones are.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rp7TRF9gEQ

Frankly, there is a very small chance that anyone in this thread is white by the hardliner definition

Thick black eyebrows mean you are not white.

delet

She looks almost Indian, it's weird

If only she never came to this country, she could have been a good Eastern Catholic Lebanese wife. That's the American way I suppose...

>these semites are good, but those ones are bad

what's the difference

>whynot
>sureashellyes

redpilled af

Libbe is a good kid

They are not white, however they are aryan

No.

looks like your average italian

ayran*

Ayran true white

If an average italian girl looks like her im taking the next flight to Rome

hon hon hon

Good

its not crusader rape genes, its what the syriacs/phonecians originally looked like. The lebanese are mostly still genetically native, but you only need a minority of darker genes to dominate the white genes so most lebanese people look like arabs.

Note not just the christians but all the non-muslim lebanese and syrian groups tend to be white looking, its because of no / less arab genes, not european genes.

she's mudslime or a former one they got all butthurt when they found out about it

Yup, sadly because of the war most non-muslims fled to NA or Huezil.

Hmm...I don't think stormfags could ever accept a guy named Nassim as "white".

>brown nipples
>white
Pick one

We have a lot of christian brothers & sister in lebanon, may god bless you all and help you to stand up against the muslims who are harassing you

How autistic. Their ancestry doesn't matter if their modern culture is literally an Arabic one.

Naw thats a mexican or somethin

For fucks sake.. YES. Lebanese, Syrians, Iranians, are white. Obviously excluding the clearly nonewhite people who have settled in these countries. But the general person from these lands has white heritage, they just suffered the misfortune of living under an Islamic empire. They are no more not-white than a nigger is white because a european conquered land in Africa.

Sagra should chill with her anavar and possibly boldenone.