What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Independent/status/854439647933542400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does that Jewish women have a beard and why is that Arabic man wearing a hijab?

America is about gay tranny jew muslims?

Jewish female to trans male. Jewish male to trans female. No children. Islam lady with a baby that she cares for.

Christian + Muslim unity to remove kikes when?

A new, a tranny and an explosion walk on a train

Poors taking public transit? Sounds spot on.

A kike, a tranny fag, a mudslime and her offspring, a spic women and finaly a black kid? Yeah, this is pretty much what modern america is.

Holy fuck, Jewish men look like rats.

The USA was a white country with a black minority. And it was supposed to be one even after the 1965 immigration act. This image doesn't represent this country at all.

>totally not staged

It honestly looks like the setup of some joke

America represent the kikes and their minions. They are calling out (((them))).

Unironically: what is it with burgers and hate of public transport and it's users. I see it lots of your pop culture.

Buses are pretty sweet where I live. Voted best bus service in the U.K. A bunch of times and won awards etc.

Have I just never experienced the horror of a shitty bus service?

>Jew turns white male into tranny so muslims can prosper on the carcass of Western Civilization

sounds about right

Why isn't the tranny black?

>Oy Vey is it booomp
>oh god Herschel pull it together its a baby
>at least our plans are going accordingly this fine man turned himself into a freak.

>kikes wanting muslims to prosper.
Don't be retarded. We're all going to get fucked over by these kikes.

The service is fine, it's just full of niggers. I've taken plenty of London public transportation and it's not much better.

So a jew, trannie and a muslim get onto a subway.

Someone give this a punchline.

not surprising
white births are discouraged, minority births are encouraged

This is the future liberals want.

Is the Big Forehead Jew married to the Tranny ?

Who is the Daddy of the Muslim Baby?

they'll do anything to destroy the white male, no matter how suicidal

a bunch of freaks on a subway? i miss being white

satan if you're listening, stick ted kennedy for me

thats not a tranny, jewish women wear wigs to hide their hair

thats a woman with a wig she is with the male jew

Going (((viral)))

WITH NO SURVIVORS

The muslim comes out soaked in blood

The Jewish couple looks like they're disgusted

a jew a tranny and a mudslime
wew

Oh fuck, so progressive. Now that we have this photo all ethnic violence in the middle east can finally end :^)

Good thing we have outlets like the Independant changing the world with hardhitting, honest journalism like this everyday!

And the nation takes one step closer to total degeneracy.

lol that is just a hassidic woman wearing a sheitl

Tits or gtfo

Where is the nigger?

THATS RACIST!!!!

Kek

There is a new SJW movement growing in the University of Vienna
Please help us fight them
in an interview they had 1 Hour ago, they used all the Buzzwords we know and hate
Pls help us Army of Kek

So a Jew, tranny, Muslim and a white guy get onto a packed subway. They Jew, tranny, and Muslim sit down in the last seats and the white guy holds onto the handles in the packed car. At the next stop the Jew says he needs to get off because he saw a penny on the floor at the station so the white guy has to push into the crowd to let him out. At the next stop the tranny says he needs to get off to use the bathroom and change his tampon so the white guy again has to push into the crowd so he can get past. At the next stop the Muslim just sits there and the white guy asks "Do I have to move for you too?" to which the Muslim responds "Oh I'm not getting off train."

>one like one retweet

WOAH GUYS iT'S GOIN VIRAL HOW CAN WE STOP THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I saw this on normiebook from another source

Indeed. If only the world could just be like Irsael helping al-Queda freedom fighters in Syria

:^)

I live in NYC and my stupid father always has to point out what a beautiful site it is when he sees a jew standing next to a muslim at the bus station. Peoples minds are so poisoned.

A jew, a tranny, and a muslim walk into a bar...

I've never seen a Jew like that at a workplace before. Do they even work?

>kikes
>poor

9/10
just condense it a tad. get to the point quicker

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Is it working class men? No!
Is it a nuclear family? No!
Is it an innovator and striver? No!
It's a subversive parasite, a pervert, and disgusting jihadist convert.

Yeah it'd need some polish before I'd tell it at parties. I still thought it was decent for being written in 12 minutes.

>1 Like
>1 Retweet

>The Independent
>Relevant

Why does the jew and
>her
have matching bags?

Middle looks like that tranny from Little Britain

Would still smash middle
>with a rock

I didn't expect it to be real

twitter.com/Independent/status/854439647933542400

Does these people know nothing about America

Not enuff niggers

this is art

1 like 1 retween
>ITS GONE VIRAL

Why isn't the muslim getting off the train

America is an ugly shithole full of mentally diseased freaks?

Because that wasn't his stop

>this being new

n-nice trips

>NYC
>America

Where is he going then?

Allah Akbar

mods ban this filth

only the big cities, just like straya

So a Jew outs a tranny on a national news outlet so he can be killed by the Muslim? My almonds are fully activated.

The afterlife

A jew, a tranny and a muslim walks into the bar.

Poors and cheapos taking public transit.

HAHAHAHHAHHAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ashkenazi genetics are so fucking grose; Fish lips, bulging eyes, rat nose. FUCK!

Nope, Jews are backpedaling here and leaving enmasse

It means that liberals are fucked up. Liberals feel less aversion to gross things. Look at your image, a tranny(?), ugly jew and an arab mother in an ugly metro in what was supposed to be a white nation. Every single normal human would be disgusted by this, not because of the picture itself, but because It's an absolutely debased and surreal situation.

Top Banter

We have a female wig wearing one at my office and 2 men that roll up their long beards, but they don't have the curly sides. Also the men wear itchy underwear beneath their clothes and it hangs out of their pants.

>going viral
>1like 1 retweet
Fucking pricks.

I've never seen a Jew IRL.
Are they as bad as they look in pictures?

Not a tranny but close enough it's just a kike couple.

They don't want them to prosper, they just want them around so any sort of anger isn't focused towards them.

Divide and conquer. Standard Jewrilla Warfare tactic.

worse seriously

That's not a tranny, you retards. That's a Hasidic Jewish woman. They shave all their hair off and wear wigs in public for some bullshit modesty reason. Jewgle it.

Why do jews have those twin drill hair cuts? Always wondered that.

Get triggered snowflake

Amazing

So what you're telling me is, Jewish women are uglier than trannies

I mean, I've known a bunch of jews who weren't "jewy" with the jewish hair locks. Some jew girls were solid 8/10s.

But the first time I've seen the black-wearing jews with the hair locks was visiting montreal, and they are as ugly as they look in the pictures.

it's news to me...

can't happen. muzzies hate us too

A higher Muslim birthrate?

Is that what they meant?

Seems about right that the Jew is looking rustled then

kek. I fuckin laughed

I must be dense because I really don't get it. Was the joke that the Muslim said that he wasn't getting off rather than telling the white guy that he didn't have to move for him?

I don't get it

Why is that Elf between a Jew and Muslim?

Some of you goys are alright.