Is your country responsible enough for gun ownership?

is your country responsible enough for gun ownership?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/45JP45Z4lyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my grandpa can't even keep his gun from WW2....

I'm from Northern Ireland if that answers your question.

Yhea. It's a shame yours isn't and fuels the antigun movements of every other western country with your weekly shootings

Pieces of shit

Why is the optic mounted there? It makes no sense to mount it there.

>libshits
>drawing accurate guns
Pick one.
You'd think you could just google "gun" and then draw that, but you'd be wrong.

another home dunk by based horsey the best cartoonist of our time

That image is pretty rich, especially considering that it comes from the "let's import more truck of peace drivers"-crowd.

It's like a window into what liberals think each part does.

That would be pretty cool if that was true.

>home dunk
Kek

>not understanding how sports ball works
WEW
E
W

OH WEW FUCKIN LAD

Someone please make a jew edit of this and give credit to Ben Garrison

>not mounting your lowers backwards for maximum child-destruction

kys

this confirms it
he's purposefully trying to piss us off

nigger where is the magazine

>pretty decent artist
>can't google image search for a few seconds to draw an armalite correctly

We Austrians know the gas tube needs to feed back into the chamber and not somewhere in the trigger region.

What is your fucking point here, faggot?

Fuck that's hilarious

>being a noguns
You could have at least just read the other replies to try and fit in.

Contrary to popular belief, it is not hard to get a gun in Germany. You get a fuckton of paperwork, need to have a suitable safe for every firearm, be a member of a gun club or a hunter and you can get whatever you like (within reason, no full auto). It's a bit of a bourgeois hobby here, but we're having our fun in private with next to no gun crimes anywhere.

Yeh this is what I found odd about Germoney

I was on a business trip to Munich (before the rapefugee invasion) and over dinner one of the older germans casually said "where is my handgun, i want to shoot this stupid [son of a bitch machine or something]"

I asked why he had a handgun and he said "because I can", then we had a brief discussion about gun restrictions in the UK vs Germany. Would never have clocked Krautland as having less restrictive laws than UK.

(tldr in UK: If you're a farmer or own land, you can get a shotgun. You might get a pistol permit if you're part of a gun club. Otherwise lol noguns)

Kys nofuns faggot

Why is Horsey such an insufferable cunt?

Great scope mount

>it's not hard to get a gun
>*long list of requirements that make it hard to get a gun*
It's not hard to get a gun in Austria. You go to a gun store, fill out one form for the background check and take your gun home.

it was before the niggers came. hunting + militia weapons very common, no firefights. now i'm not so sure. even if the niggers are removed, not sure i want the numale millenials owning them. white male property owners only, would maybe work.

what do you have to say to horsey, Sup Forums?

Not true, you can get 4/10, 18 bore, 12 bore (and probably more different variants of shotgun) For rifles you can have .22 rim fire and .308 and for pistols the barrel has to be less then 12 inches. And no full auto.

Your "magazine fed semi auto shotgun" must not have more than 2 shells, though.

Well it can have three, the police forced my grandad to modify his shotgun from 5 shots to three

Pretty sure semi autos are harder to buy now after that incident in Hereford in the 80s/90s, I forgot when

Yeah and you're only allowed 5 shots in a clip

"I wish you were dead, pham."

We had an "incident" with a pump gun lunatic so they got banned. Semi auto shotguns are still perfectly legal (without magazine restriction).
It's like our politicians are mocking us.

Sorry, I work very slow.

It took me a second because I'm bad at puzzles but it's pretty obvious. Where's the magazine, faggot? Use your head.

Yes. Get the fuck out of my house and come back when you have an amendment.

Fuck I would join that religion in a heartbeat.

Sounds a lot like america desu

I know nothing about guns, all I see is he drew the gun inaccurately.

The lower receiver is backwards.

It takes longer to get a semi auto or handgun, but it is still shall issue and without fake reason like "muh shooting club" or "muh hunting" because killing home invaders is a valid reason to own a gun here.

top kek.

Where does the magazine even go in on that contraption.

Literally who gives a shit? It's some jewbag cartoon, eat shit.

What's a gun?

Just kidding, we're fine, you can buy a gun in Australia if you pass the background checks and what not.

That combined with the fact that we got rid of practically all other guns makes it damn near impossible for criminals and nigs to get their hands on them without spending $20,000 for one on the black market.

How does your country Compare user? Is it hard for criminals to get guns in your country? (Serious question)

lmao
>scope mounted on rail
>end of barrel is a pistol

>that uncannily inaccurate depiction of a rifle
Fucking LOVE how ignorant the Left is of the things they adore / loathe. Ultimate Dunning-Kruger effect.

Your country isn't responsible.

Its full of niggers inflating the statistics, a complete embarrassment to European countries with higher gun ownership rates and very little gun crime.

I guess our politicians just gave up after realizing you could just go to Romania or S*rbia and buy a Yugo machine gun with ammo for less than 100 Euro.

>is your country responsible enough for gun ownership?

No.

youtu.be/45JP45Z4lyQ

To comply with Los Angeles city ordinance that special model is manufactured with a fixed magazine that accepts only one cartridge and is sealed at the factory to prevent the insertion of any future ammunition.

Someone post the original.

No, absolutely not.

There are people responsible enough to own guns and I wouldn't mind if the restrictions were more lax for these kind of people, but if guns were more available for a common person here even if semi-legally, it would end in a disaster.

You can't be worse Slavniggers than Estonia and they are even in the Euro-CC-trio.

It's lovely user.

i live in northern ireland we have an execption to some of the uks crap but still need a licence to own a pistol.
also blowguns are ilegal like just a tube.

You can also carry in NI or did they revoke that? A gun country where you can CC a handgun has still better gun laws than a country where you can have 100 rifles at home.

The white and Asian parts are. If we deported all of the brown people we would be on par with Luxembourg.

That's debatable, however the sheer numbers of slavniggers compared to small population countries like Estonia or Czech Rep is what's the problem.

Kind of similar argument to how guns are A-okay in American countryside and smaller cities and nobody there complains, while you mix it with large numbers of niggers and high people density in large metro areas, and you get a warzone with a whole bunch of dead bystanders every month.

Obviously, it wouldn't be as bad since a regular football nigger is slightly more civilized than a ghetto nigger, but I'm not eager to see the results.

THey never mention black on black crime.

I can't even call a police dog a faggot or teach a dog the nazi salute in my country without getting arrested.

Perhaps since you're so responsible you would be willing to take on our burden and feed the masses of western niggers with your taxdollars and your effort then all while giving them citizen status with all the rights that comes with, like gun ownership.

Then you too can enjoy bloated gun violence.

Yes except for one racial category

>He's never lived in a bad neighbourhood or near a bikey hideout, hearing the crack of handgun fire through the night on a regular basis
>He doesn't know someone who has experienced a drive by shooting with an illegal firearm

Australians are delusional about out gun control. Unarmed crime has gone down, but armed crime has stayed exactly the same. Nothing changes when you take certain firearms away from law abiding citizens.