Is Star Wars cucked?

I was considering showing Star Wars to my 5 y/o daughter for the first time but I was wondering how Jewish these films are. I haven't watched them since I was a kid but I know that several of the actors are globalists. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhE3Ox9pdLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's fucking star wars. Good movies. I didn't notice any overt mindfuck brainwashing.

Even the new ones? I haven't seen any since episode 3.

You have a good opportunity to not fill her head with hyperbolic anti-woman crap. Don't let her see a shit-show like Rey and give her this false idea that women are kick-ass fighting machines who don't need no man holding her hand.

I'm saying this as a Star Wars fan too. Let her see them at a later stage if you must.

>I was wondering how Jewish these films are.

Do you like... hear yourself? Scary how people like you procreate...

Ram made headlines this year by adding anEcoDiesel V-6 option to its half-ton 1500 pickuprange. Our test subject here should not be mistaken for that truck. No, siree, Sergio. Although it was all-new for 2013, the heavy-duty Ram 2500 made its own kind of news this year byditching traditional leaf springs in favor of a coil-spring, five-link rear suspensionwith an auto-leveling air-spring option and by sharing the full-ton 3500 model's stiffer frame.

Episodes 7 is very overt Jew propaganda. Everything else is fine.

>MFW I've never seen any of the star wars movies

>'le replace the word muslim with jew and see if your a raccist :DDD' logic
>Writing 'like' as a connector, non-verbally

Fuck off newfag, the election's over

Star War is majorly redpilled.

But its so clouded with mythology and culture that it just seeps into your unconscious.

George Lucas said himself that the Star Wars story is based on the heartbreak of a child leaving the family. A man going into the workforce or a woman being sold off into marriage.

There is some abnormalities when you dig into the film looking at it George Lucas' way of thinking about it, like the incestual relatinship with Luke Skywalker and and Princess Leia.

You can say, "oh, but Luke didn't know it was his sister at first." But the writer Lucas did.

Then you have the main character Darth Vader being a genocidal dictator that got his power from murdering and molesting woman and children. You have to ask yourself how is this film about leaving your parents?

Is this Lucas way of saying that his own ancestors were Nazi or Jewish genocidal world domination slave owners of the past? Maybe this is the way Lucas see's humanities horror when we look back in history and see how aweful we can be to each other?

I am 35 and was a huge fan of the "Old Star Wars". Honestly I could careless about the deeper hidden messages that Lucas might have intended. Just enjoy the film, I don't see any brainwashing or evil intent honestly.

The three originals are good, and the three newer ones are good enough (not as good as the originals obviously).

The newest ones however, after Lucas, are pure narrative pushing by Disney. Rest assured that every movie from here on out will have a female Mary Sue lead who by default has special powers to rekt the evil white patriarchy because reasons, all to the neglect of everything else, particularly any semblance of story.

THANK YOU

The new ones are filled with sjw pandering. The only good one is Star Wars: A New Hope. That is the only one that was ever meant to be made. George Lucas himself thought the movie sucked ass and placed bets with Steven Kike Spielberg how bad it was going to do in the box office. But people loved it and they made more with George pulling shit out of his ass as he went along. "Star Wars" was only meant to be about a farm boy named Luke who rose up and destroyed the bad guys. That's it. George never had any of this "lore" planned at all, it was just made up as he went.

God Bless

Star Wars is based on the way of the samurai... and the Jew fears the samurai

Curse those Jedi Mind Tricks

The new ones are all about destroying the family and indoctrinating the youths impressional minds with modern degeneracy. I mean look at Han and Lea. After the orignals they fall in love and live happy ever after, but not now. No, kike disney decided it would be a great idea to make them a divorced couple and that Han would have one of the dumbest deaths in movie history. And what about Luke, the man who saved the jedi? Well after defeating the empire in ep 6 he decided to abandon the people he cared about to live on some shitty island in for thirty years. Just fuck my shit up.

Here's the cunt behind it all

and jew jew abrams of course

youtu.be/uhE3Ox9pdLw

Jews own it you stupid cunt

Don't waste your time with any of the new ones. Rogue One makes no effort to hide its anti-white agenda, and the writers have openly spoken about their intentions. The Rebels are made of all sorts of races, while the Empire is evil and all-white.

>This is the same company embarrassed by Zippitty-doo-dah

Alex Jones Talks about how Hollywood is sold out to Chinese communists and in bed with goblin pedophiles. I think George Lucas decided to ruin his own franchise when he realized this and sold it to Disney. Now you will degeneration manifest.

I will be interested in seeing Lucas' new productions. I believe he has talent.

Rey... She just "broken" inside. Lookat her face - so much hatred.
She looks like my older sister wich "cared" about me when i was a child. Got social anixiety and many phoboes in result.
If you showing ep7 to tge child - let her know how miserable she is, how awful was her life and now she seeding her pain to hearts of others because she does'nt know how to love and care.
Its ok to feel pity for her, but she's wrong.
She's not a hero of any kind, just victim of cruel world.
Tell her that being a victim is a choise. People choose to be in pain, but it is wrong.
5 yo is good age, she can be saved from feminist indoctrination if you plant good reasons in her head.

Look at that video I posted. Look at that man to the right of the cunt (cunts left), the spic. Look how fucking FAT and disgusting he is. No human was EVER meant to look like that. He would be a fucking circus freak show 100 years ago, but now he's normal. I fucking hate FAT FUCKS and I HATE fucking liberals, and I FUCKING HATE YOU.

God Bless

I just watched rouge one last night, was actually pretty good.

The previous one...I left the theater before it was over, found it to be retarded, pure propaganda.

Rouge one was very adult, lots of violence for a star wars film, so it should be good for a kid.

Try Lord of the Rings instead. But I think 5 year old is still too young for such movies.

that's why you start with the Hobbit first

This!

wut

Watched LOTR when I was a kid and loved it. He'll be find

>Rouge One
>(sic)
>liked it

Can't tell if low-key Sup Forums humor or dumbfag

"The terrible thing about this country is that the dollar is valued above the individual. In America, the only thing that speaks is money and you have to have the money in order to have the power to be free."

George Lucas was a pro-soviet commie.

I fucking keked at that image

>Is Star Wars cucked?
>(((Jew Jew Abrams)))
>((($tar War$)))
>Cucked

Is this a meme?

>is starwars cucked
Main love story arc of the new trilogy is a pretty Anglo girl, probably like skywalkers daughter, falling in love with a pitch black man

Sounds like a pretty red-pilled thing to say honestly. Sounds like something a nationalist would say. Sorry you're too much of a Mammonist to see that as communism.

The scariest thing about Star Wars is that Disney is going to make a new shitty uninspired movie EVERY YEAR until we are all dead!

>Sup Forumsacks have kids
Jesus man I hope this isn't a widespread phenomenon don't wanna see too many fucked up kids

The originals are good.

Princess leia was a perfectly fine "stronk female character"

But

Disney owns the franchise now. Its all social justice fantasy garbage.

>saying capitalism inhibits creativity isn't communist

Rev up them helicopters.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did he mention capitalism in that quote, or did he mention the dollar? Did he mention money?

You're giving Lucas too much credit, he was pretty much making it up as he went along.

OP should torrent the laser disk versions the rereleases are full of CGI garbage

>You can say, "oh, but Luke didn't know it was his sister at first." But the writer Lucas did.

to be fair he probably didn't, it's likely that George doesn't have the mental capacity to plan things that far ahead.
He probably hadn't even decided to make Vader Luke's dad when he sat down to write the Empire script

>Is Star Wars cucked?

>Owned by disney

Pretty stupid question, famalam.

Star Wars was always a blatant kike propaganda about a good multicultural multiracial rebels fighting against bad evil technologically advanced white man empire with main villain having helm just like Wehrmacht soldier.

Lucas snapped when his prequel films tanked and everyone called him a faggot. He literally made an announcement along the lines of "fuck Star Wars fans and fuck Star Wars" a little while before he sold out.

>I will be interested in seeing Lucas' new productions. I believe he has talent

>made Red Tails
>married a black woman
lol no, Lucas has gone the wachowski sisterbrothers direction, he is lost

I really liked rogue one actually, it was much better than I expected and not super sjwy despite what the marketing ppl were spamming.

The movie itself doesn't deal with soju at all. It's about struggling to live with ethically difficult decisions when you're an ideologically fractured rebel alliance facing an overwhelmingly powerful, seemingly undefeatable enemy. It's about making sacrifices for your civilization, and fighting for liberty, even if you might not get to live to see the results.

There is no cliche and realistically unlikely happy end for the heroes. The first gen rogues went to their deaths not even knowing if the transmission had made it off the planet. A significant portion of the rebel fleet and their crews died at scarif. Jin's entire family tree was wiped out fighting the empire, but it's Luke who ends up getting most of the glory. (Not that I don't like Luke.)

Western history too is built on a heap of corpses, largely composed of anonymous common people who fought for and died in similar conditions and for similar ideals. The price they paid for freedom bought us the liberty to create and enjoy our especially rich cultural inheritance and technological innovations.

ALSO

We finally got a decently diverse array of ships fighting a planetary engagement for the first time in almost two decades.

I would at least pirate or borrow it if you don't want to give them your money.

Ep7 was total trash though.

this should help answer your questions about (((star wars)))

Yeah but people always think the empire is badass and cool

Because they are

That book was atrocious. In the new EU only lost stars was any good

Good movies. Really? REALLY ? They aged so bad , I am tired of people keep defending them. The acting is garbage, the dialogue is horrible especially in prequels . And don't even got me started on the Force Awakens .

The Star wars cartoons are way better, especially Clone Wars.

This guy...

interesting

thanks for that info.

>this whole wall of arrogant bullshit

you think we are the dinosaurs, but we can see that you are the Weimar Republic.
fun times are ahead

Clearly sad Catholics were behind Star Wars.

Marxism and capitalism are both just Jewish internationalism. Why do you think the USSR and USA were allied against the Germans?

LUL The next 2 Star Wars have a great (((director))) from Israel.
Jokes aside, he's actually pretty good, I hope he does some good shot for the empire.

blame postmodernism for that

everything is cliche nowadays

>I am 35 and was a huge fan of the "Old Star Wars"
You realize "Old Star Wars" is the result of Lucas' ideas being scrutinized and refined? They're only as good as they are because Lucas was leashed. The prequels are as bad as they are because Lucas had complete creative control.

The Empire are the good guys, rebels are terrorists no different than the IRA or (ISIS)

5 years is probably too young to enjoy or understand them IMO.

But the three first (4-5-6) are not degenerate.

TROOF

I haven't watched the new one, and I don't plan on doing so. It just doesn't interest me anymore. Also doesn't help the one of the main characters of the new trilogy looks like a legit ape. I don't know if him and the main girl are supposed to be a romantic thing, but I'm not planning to find out.

The black main character is, as far as I can tell, being set up as gay.

Palpatine is literally Erdogan-tier though

always assumed he was an Elder of Zion really