Checkmate

Checkmate.

Minus a few years off your life.

Plus mcdicks isn't even food, so technically yeah all that is jam packed with protein and healthy sugars your body needs to remain sexy

>2 bags of grapes
>1 container of raspberries
>2 bags of snack peanuts
>a fucking pineapple
>a soda
>healthy

i could buy a YUGE bag of rice and alot of beans for 32$ and eat well for quite awhile.

grapes are expensive as shit.
pineapples are like 2.50-4.00 and contain more
fruit than the whole bag.
mangoes are like 1.50
apples are cheap.
worst case scenario just buy frozen ones
and put them in a blender.

that's about $7 worth of food unless this cunt's grocery store is located within the Arctic circle. fatties will lie through their teeth in public to make excuses for their weakness..

No way that was 32 dollars, pinapple £1, grapes £1.50 x 2, raspberries £1.75, big bag of nuts £2.30 about about 10-13 £ depending where you shop

Get some rice, potatoes etc. All it takes is a little math.

Jesus christ, you can buy a bag of oranges or apples for like 5 bucks. Grapes are never more than a buck or 2 a pound. And pineapples regularly go on sale for a few bucks.

The only places with rape-tier prices on fruit are convenience stores and organic sections.

Why cant she just use her $32 to buy McDonalds but only eat half of it each time?

>spending $30 of $32 on simple carbohydrates like fructose
typical nigger

So you've proven to me that this person is TERRIBLE at grocery shopping.

Blew $32 and there isn't a complete meal in site there.

Spend your money on basic ingredients. To make meals.

Buy your fruit to snack on when it's on sale.

That's too much fruit. Also, running is free.

>buying fresh organic fruit out of season
>cheap

pick one motha fucka.

>this is hearty in american standards
KEK

Buy what's on sale lard ass.

literally 99% sugar.

The water and peanuts are the only thing remotely close to health, but I'm sure this dumbass bought the sugar-coated honey-roasted kind.

If you want healthy food. Buy lean meats, green vegetables, healthy fats, and keep your sugar intake in check (yes that includes fruits).

>not buying things in season

Seriously sizzles the synapses

agreed, they probably shop at some high end designer health food store.

Grapes cost more here, so do raspberries.

Buys most expensive produce from grocery store and compares it to shit tier fast food prices. Buy some apples, oranges, bananas, vegetables. Fuck are people really this fucking retarded?

thats like $10 worth of stuff at wal mart

>not a single vegetable
>no meat
>that many fruits
>nuts
>soda

i hate these people
i genuinely hate them

Or 2 lbs of quality ground beef for $12, $6 fixings for taco meat, $5 for a tub of regular greek yogurt, tuna/mayo/bread for another $15, and you got food for a week. Or just buy a fuckton of oats.

The problem with people like this is that they don't know what actually constitutes healthy food and buy overpriced shit. Grapes, really?

That's a weeks worth of fruit. spend the same on veggies and meat and that would have a weeks worth of good meals for about $13 a day. That's not bad.

Well, except for the whole necessary vitamins and minerals part.

Also enjoy the bloating and ripping farts non stop.

That food contains little to no nutritional value. If you want to eat cheaply, get pasta, rice, etc.

We need protein and calories, not just fucking fruit lolz

Why though? America has more suitable weather to grow fruits?

if you have $32, you can buy:

1 dozen eggs ($2)
1 head of kale ($3)
sprouting beans ($1/lb)
onions ($1/lb)
potatoes ($1/lb)

so even with 5 lbs of each bulk you can still afford a pound of top-tier coffee ($12)

>do you know how much junk food i could have for $32

I guess I'm fucking looking at it since that's all you bought was sugary trash and hot peanuts.

Bullshit, I was so poor once I couldn't afford to eat much, I got thinner not fatter, junk food is expensive, fat fucks that claim they're fat because they can't afford proper food are lying cunts.

I started eating healthy in February. Lost a fuckyon of weight and saved a fuckton of money.

I ate a steak with a salad today, must have cost me £6 or £7 and that's an expensive meal for me. The steak alone was £5.something. Most of my meals probably work out around £2 or £3.

bought 19 pounds of pork shoulder for the same price yesterday

20 lbs of rice is 10 bux. buy some veggies and beans and you're set for awhile

you never see $30 of rice vs $30 of mcdonalds compared, wonder why

For 30€ I could buy more than enough healthy (or at the very least not unhealthy/junk) food to last atleast 2 weeks. Maybe that dumb cunt should stop scarfing down everything edible within reach and actually think about their food.

Yeah exactly. It's either grapes or mcdonalds to some idiots. Let them be fat or destitute desu

>Out of season produce
>Out of season produce
>Out of season produce
>Non-value sized soda
>Non-value sized bags of nuts
>WHY DA FUGG FUUD SO SPENSIVE SHEEEEEEEIT DON'T CALL ME FAT SHITLORD

Lol what a faggot,with rice,tuna ,beans and random vegetables he would have eaten for 3 weeks

No bill to prove it and 32$ is a bit excessive

Rice chickpeas and potatoes can really fill a family for a while

I'm at walmart right now, all of that together is less than 10 dollars. lul

Fruit is not a meal

Also,
>buying (((water in a bottle)))

>go to Organic bullshit overpriced market
>buy random fruits because heard they're healthy on the my tumblr dashboard
>go pickup a soda and some honeyroasted sugary nuts to treat myself for these healthy products
>still too cheap, make up shit on tumblr to gain attention without showing bill
>could've bought rice and other basic stuff with something to give it flavor and have sustenance for weeks for half the price

wow really insightful post
This totally needed a fucking thread

That'd cost at most 6 quid

That costs $17 at most, and that's a high estimate.

closer to like 15, but yea. Y'all in a bait thread anyways by a shitty Canadian shitposter

I believe now is the time for the phrase, "are you fucking dense". 1) you wasted your money by buying expensive items instead of practical items, 2) "fat shaming" is an attempt to normalize a serious medical issue, and 3) if you were trying to prove how you were "shopping healthy", why the fuck would you buy a soda.

do you know how much top ramen you can get for 32 dollars? get a bag of rice to go with it. you're good to go for like 2 months. I should know, I've been living like that for a bout year now and my health is still the same

>he thinks fruit is unhealthy

Look at this fucking retard

EVEN AT WHOLEFOODS SHIT ISNT THIS EXPENSIVE AND THIS IS AT BRITBONG WHOLEFOODS LMAOO

fucking this! $32 worth of rice, beans, vegetables, fruits, and water can last a week for one person!

I make minimum wage and I'm not a fatass. The only way to get fat is to eat more calories than you use throughout your day. If you're doing that it's your own fault for being a fucking idiot everything has the calories right on the goddamn box

What are rice, beans, lentils, canned veggies/tomatoes, frozen fruit, pasta? Also drink water from your tap unless you're a faggot or live in Flint. That looks like water but they called it a sift drink so I dunno. Meat can also be very cheap. I fucking hate fat pieces of shit who pretend like not being a fat piece of shit is impossible unless you are rich.

>(((Why)))
Jokes aside however, alot of the issues with american cuisine is that we supplemented real food for easily producible trash.

>not growing your own food

We have wholefoods here?

>not buying 175 packs of Ramen for $32

What are/is:

Oats
Potatoes
Rice
Frozen vegetables
Lentils
Beans
Turnips
Buckwheat / kasha

Instead of rice get lentils, fractionally more expensive 100x healthier

>shop stupidly
>be indignant at prices
Really gets your grapes.
Also.
>No pic of the receipt as proof
Absolutely fucking discarded in the trash.

>buy a bunch of snacks
>complain about prices on healthy food
what

yea only in london though
I live like 5 mins from a massive one

Thats about 6 kilos of chicken, 2 kilos of ham/pork about 4 kilos of potatoes, 4 kilos of rice and some vigies about 1 kilo. Half it for american prices but still will be more than enough.

>saw this posted on fb
>corrected the person who posted it that the body is not capable of suspending the laws of thermodynamics and that calories in = calories out
>stops responding to me when I tell her I eat fast food literally every day at work and specifically exercise to burn the calories

Fat apologists are just as bad as the fat fucks they enable. People are allowed to be fat, we're going to need someone to outrun at the end of the world after all.

Pic related is the best way to stay in shape. Get one.

Kroger regularly has grapes for around $2/bag. berries and pineapples go on sale pretty frequently too

its fucking pricey but where else can a nigga get his cashew milk

I didn't realise but Ireland has incredibly cheap avacado's. No one gives a fuck about them so they sell them cheap.

You are paying more for nothing. They are literally robbing you. Lol.

I sometimes fuck with Ramen but it's been a long while. I should look up some simple recipes people like so it's not just boring ass noodles. Beef flavor also ftw.

>no lettuce
>no apples
>no legumes

A dog, or a trampoline?

So how much trash food could he get for $32?
I have no clue how much McDonald's you can ger for $32.

You can make it from cashews

I can make a nutritious vegetable chilli to feed 5 & have left overs for £1 per head... It's quite an accomplishment to spend so much on a fruit bowl.

Done right there's nothing better... and it's about the cheapest meat you can buy.

that's not eating well you fucking retard

you have to have vitamins and minerals from various greens and healthy fats like avocados

>Soft drink
>Raspberries
>not one, but two bags of grapes
>A fucking pineapple
>wew

jews own fruit

The fruit in general doesn't look like it's in season. peanuts are at most 3 dollars and so is the water.

My tip is to buy lean meats and beans with rice and the basics to make my own noodles. I have Chili a lot because it's cheap to make and fucking delicious as well as healthy.

im lazy
also desu i mainly use wholefoods for the spices and stuff that other grocers dont sell

>buying random rubbish because they obviously don't know how to cook for themselves.

McDonalds is actually pretty expensive for what you get, I can make my own burgers for far cheaper.

You cant get fat if you eat under your calorie limit, even if you eat McGoynalds.

32 $

Credibility : 0.00%

>he thinks all energy consumed is utilised

If you ate 20000k of fibre you wouldn't gain weight

You can get 30 McChicken sandwiches from the dollar menu after tax

Or you can go to Burger King and get 200 chicken nuggets after tax, it's $1.49 for 10 before tax.

Did you shop @ SODA SOPA?

California is the land of fruits and nuts in more ways than one.

When people tell me they live on "less than $100 bucks a month, easy," this is what I imagine they are thinking:

>Fruit in general doesn't look like it's in season

And this is why numpties end up spending so much. It's not that they can't get healthy cheap food. It's that they want out of season fresh imported fruits which end up having a high price.

Why not both?

Not much.

Even a meal can push $10 there

This would've been luxury food not that long ago(even earlier in gommunist countries) so whoever made this shouldn't complain

What no guava? No coconut? Wheres the star fruit? If you're gonna eat healthy dont cheap out. This is practically banana and apple tier poorfaggotry. Do you want a lean ground beef? Do you want to prepare food yourself? True health comes from prepackaged salad mix and pre cut fruit medleys

Apparently pineapple is in season, user.

>kale
I never understood this meme.

about 30 sandwiches

That's lean meat.
Lean meat is healthy.

How the fuck did he get so fat?

no kombucha or chia seeds ffs

That's how I lived in Uni. If you're smart about it you can feed yourself and your family/flatmates for practically fuck all.

>make a big batch of chilli/curry/bolognese/carbonara/stee etc
>portion it out
>freeze it
>time to eat
>defrost and eat with rice/pasta/potatoes