Best English Version of Mein Kampf?

I want to read Mein Kampf lads.
Which is the best English version?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain
youtube.com/watch?v=6phCHk4UEpw&list=PL6071CE85CCEFF440
youtube.com/watch?v=Giq0v24VfxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on you edgy storm fags. Help me out here.

Not a storm fag but why don't you just find an English translation online?

The Stalag edition is the only official NSDAP approved English translation

I want the BEST English version. I thought there were several. Not sure though.

ask /lit/

The Ford translation or the Stalag version.

Ford is easier and cheaper to get.

Very good book imo.

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL! YIFF HEIL!

Pic related

it's like reading dante in english or whitman in italian

not
good

It's really not worth it in English, I own an original German version and have compared that with English versions - they just lack the magic.

Here's a scanned copy if you're interested
archive.org/details/MeinKampf.StalagEditionOfficiallyAuthorizedByTheNSDAPIn1940ForTheInvasionOfBritain

How? Not arguing, just in what way does it differ? I ordered the stalag a while back, it is nearly here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6phCHk4UEpw&list=PL6071CE85CCEFF440

downloaded the pdf, read few pages, and shit sounded like what an angry edgy teenage fag would write. So, I deleted it.

The ramblings of a mad man. Why do you want to read it? It is shit. Pure shit. There is nothing in there which makes any sense. Most of his own life is also portrayed wrong, he was a liar, even in his autobiography.

youtube.com/watch?v=Giq0v24VfxM

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

fuck outta here NIGGA

I consider anything a current German says to be the ramblings of a faggot so this book must be pretty good.

Those delicious edgelord points where you can say you read it.

Dangit

go with the Ford

Explain what happened in the vid pls

I guess you would need to know German to be able to tell. He just chose his words in a way that they can't properly be reproduced/translated/mediated.
Not saying you should go through the nightmare that is learning German only for this book - definitely not worth it. So I guess if you just read for the plot the stalag should be sufficient.