Sup Forums needs to take the JESUS-PILL

Sup Forums needs to take the JESUS-PILL
When America was deeply Christian you used to be
>Pic related

Hardcore Christian girls fall into every desire of the average Sup Forums poster

>Traditional gender roles
>No premarital sex
>No excessive drinking
>Barely any racemixing
>Conservative
>Decent clothing
>Wants several white children
>Barely any divorce

But Sup Forums doesn't want this because muh desert religion
The 50s you love so much
Wasn't atheist, wasn't agnostic, wasn't pagan, it was Christian
I really wanna see the mental gymnastics you'll use to justify for being degenerate subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yours is a fucking caricature while the one true hope you prideful jew puppets destroyed

Who else >LDS here?

agnostic NS

Protestants aren't Christians, my friend.

>The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories. [1]
>Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants.
>Fewer than 10% of U.S. churches are able to establish or maintain a vibrant men’s ministry.

churchformen.com/men-and-church/where-are-the-men/

>Christian universities are becoming convents. The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man

Sounds pretty good for finding a wife.

Catholics barely read the Bible,
Prepare to be rekted by someone that did read it

Catholics worship/pray to Mary, graven images, saints and idols
What does the Bible say about this
Let's find out.

Leviticus 26:1
'You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 20:3-6
"You shall have no other gods before Me. "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate

Habakkuk 2:18
"What profit is the idol when its maker has carved it, Or an image, a teacher of falsehood? For its maker trusts in his own handiwork When he fashions speechless idols.

Psalm 97:7
Let all those be ashamed who serve graven images, Who boast themselves of idols; Worship Him, all you gods.

Leviticus 19:4
'Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves molten gods; I am the LORD your God.

Isaiah 45:20
"Gather yourselves and come; Draw near together, you fugitives of the nations; They have no knowledge, Who carry about their wooden idol And pray to a god who cannot save.

1 Corinthians 10:7
Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written, "THE PEOPLE SAT DOWN TO EAT AND DRINK, AND STOOD UP TO PLAY."

Micah 5:13
"I will cut off your carved images And your sacred pillars from among you, So that you will no longer bow down To the work of your hands.

Isaiah 46:7
"They lift it upon the shoulder and carry it; They set it in its place and it stands there It does not move from its place Though one may cry to it, it cannot answer; It cannot deliver him from his distress.

I already reached the limit 2000 words
Do you want more heretic?

Fuck the POPE

this film would help.
go watch it, atheists

catholics btfo'd

Look up ivan panin, and get your mind blown

Not to mention Matthew 6:7
>But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Catholics/Orthodox BTFO

Yes yes yes my sky daddy is stronger than yours. Fuck this shit fuck you dumb niggers.

sole purpose of existence according to one of the major prophets of atheism:
>We are machines built by DNA whose purpose is to make more copies of the same DNA. ... This is exactly what we are for. We are machines for propagating DNA, and the propagation of DNA is a self-sustaining process. It is every living object's sole reason for living. --Richard Dawkins

yet atheists don't breed, explain yourself

Enjoy your Starbucks drinking, piercing having, cock sucking, cum swallowing, gold digging, mini skirts wearing, selfie taking whore
While I enjoy a traditional faithful Christian cute.

You Catholics are so freaking arrogant, you've gotten to the point where you think it's the church that saves you and not God. All of Catholicism is designed to take away the power that God has and put it in the power of your vain church.

No longer can you confess your sins to God, in Catholicism it only counts if you confess them to the priest. No longer can you go out and preach the word of God, in Catholicism that is solely the job of licensed priests and missionaries under the control of the church.

You kept the Bibles in Latin and solely under the control of the church, preventing the word of God from being read except through the filter of your priests. You brag about the "unity" your church had when you prevented anyone from reading the Bible themselves, and when anyone did contradict you they were quickly put to death.

As soon as the printing press was invented and Bibles able to be read by the people were spread, your church experienced a fracturing like never before, because once people could finally see the beautiful words of God that you hid from them they saw through all the bullshit that you've been peddling.

please tell me thats not styx

I haven't seen many arrogant Catholics here. They mostly post innocuous stuff about their faith which then provokes the obligatory "Catholics aren't Christian" or "fucking papists" response which creates a flame war.

Also
>your Church experienced a fracturing
Must be why the Church is still growing while protestants have split into hundreds of denominations.

Get out bolivia

Daily reminder that Catholicism is a heterodox cult which denies a proper reading of the entire Pauline corpus.

>They mostly post innocuous stuff about their faith which then provokes the obligatory "Catholics aren't Christian" or "fucking papists" response which creates a flame war.
The entire post was in response to Catholics claiming Protestants aren't Christian: >Must be why the Church is still growing while protestants have split into hundreds of denominations.
And Catholics have split into 242 denominations, not counting the Anglicans, Orthodox, or Coptics.

Funny how all of that is the jewish practice.
Jews don't worship or even create graven images or idols for a reason. CHRISTians do.

Protestant, orthodox, catholic, doesn't matter. They all use art and images to represent their god(s). So you can roll this "arguement" into a tiny scroll, and shove it up your ass.