Napoleon is /ourguy/

>if he won WW1 would have never happened
>he was a perfect ruler, economist, military tactition and understood Europe better than any ruler
>Britain should have never dethroned him and should have never dethroned him a second time even more so
>Britain should have allowed him to rule Europe and should have allied with him negotiating for control of all Europion colonies for Frances uncontested control of Europe
>they should have merged into a two headed empire which would have dwarfed china, america and russia in economic power, military power and quality of life

He was perfect in every way and Britains first and worst fuck up was taking him down.

I'm sorry france

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SHkx9A9488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and yet hitler, literally the poor mans napoleon is some how still relvent.

user, he surely was a great conqueror but he also should have stepped back and enjoyed his empire instead of going after everyone.

He also was a freemason puppet who overthrew other freemasons because they were tired of sharing power.

He made France hated in Europe for 200 years

Other than that he did pretty cool stuff I guess. But if France had been ruled by him instead of being sent on the path of war, there would be french people everywhere on the planet today and France would be a 200 millions strong uncucked country. Hell, even the US would be part french.

I don't blame the man, I blame the warmonger.

The Eternal Anglo will never allow the European man to pursue his destiny.

Because "muh anti-Semitism"

You are probably onto something you just have to be in /his/

>He was perfect in every way
manlet, lost a atrition war that he could have stoped, employed a bunch of farners and criminals.
does not knew shit about logistics.

>does not knew shit about logistics.
Literally created the army corp system. What the fuck are you talking about?

>He made France hated in Europe for 200 years

you should listen to less Anglo propaganda user, he is actually quite loved in Eastern Europe because he kinda liberated Poland and the baltics states from what I heard.

No regret to have, Britain only did the final blow. He had already took himself down by going into Russia when he could have kept Europe as a French empire.

Why does the eternal Anglo have to mengle with everything? He would have been the perfect emperor.

I'm as anti semetic as the anyone else here friendo.

Things Napoleon did that Hitler did not

>take Moscow
>take st.petersberg
>control spain for the most part
>made Italy his bitch
>took over Egypt and israel
>had good relations with the Americans
>had better longistics than hitler
>people still love napoleon to this stay
>only stormfags love hitler
>his work still has a lasting positive influence on the world

>tfw the best Frenchman in history was an Italian manlet.

because Britain is overly competitive, overly smug and was still salty about losing the 100 year war.

but thats a liegeman’s prospective

No, Hitler gets mentioned more because of anti Semitism and that.

Notice the hand in jacket in most of his pictures, he was a free mason kike puppet.

you're welcome, france

>Enlightenment degeneracy
>Sup Forums
Without Anglo's Napoleon wouldn't exist

>Napoleaon was the greatest military mind ever
Then maybe he shouldn't have lost

Fucking midget and his empire couldn't defeat a army of peasants.
A loser that would cause the peace of Viena and lead to the creation of Germany by ending the hre. Therefore being as much responsable as Germany by the two world wars.

>was perfect

He lives on user.

What do they have in common, though, that's WAY more important?

He wasn't a short man, you know this, american.

>uh if you guise did dis and dis and dis then we would be pooper power by 1820!!!!

Uh okay francois everything colonial France touched turned into Africa tier. If France got anymore powerful there would be a lot more poor nations. If Napoleon kept his empire I'm pretty sure Europe would still be feeling it's negative side effects. Everyone would be poor just like the French are and Algerians would be fucking everywhere.

The Duchy of Warsaw wasn't much, but it was more than any of the other powers of Europe did for Poland after the partitions.

I'm not even sure where to start with how wrong this is
Napoleon was arguably worse than Hitler

if he was so smart why's he dead?

>insecure manlet who killed 7 million Europeans because women kept ignoring and snubbing him

Truly Sup Forums's guy

>mfw posting in a cuck thread

Still lost to guerrilla and scorched earth in Ibéria and Rússia.

This desu
If didn't lost I would have been a citizen of a glorious France
instead I'm neighbour to a cucked France

He emancipated the kikes.

>I didn't know this was /his/

SAGE

>Britain should have never dethroned him (OP)
>Why does the eternal Anglo have to mengle with everything?

SAGED thread

sorry, I meant occidental and mediterranean europe. Italy, Spain, Germany...
UK doesn't count they would hate the french even if we were speaking english and eating jelly and haggis...

literally the worst thing about him is his height. really turns your gears

he was born in Corsica which was apart of France. He was not born in any of the Italian States, he was not Italian, he did not speak Italian.

He was 5 foot 7 which was the average height at the time.

keck

he's "branded" a short man, that's what matters.

yep the rothschilds got all the english to sell of their gold because they where going to lose or some shit is very weird battle

>He made France hated in Europe for 200 years
France was literally the role model for the entire western world until WWII lol

Napoleon is highly respected in Croatia as well for a number of reasons - most importantly the introduction of Code Civile in the Illyrian province (which in itself was a highly popular thing since it was the first time in a very long while that Dalmatia and continental Croatia were a single political entity). Also, marshall Marmont brought Dubrovnik into Illyria (and consequently into Croatia).

But Code Civile was by far the best thing France did for us, it ended the Austrian bullshit serfdom system and basically uplifted Croats from Imperial Russia-tier serfs into an actual civilized European nation.

No, French were backstabbing cunts that capitalised on weakness. France isn't trustworthy. Every time people lowered their guards France would have been there to fuck them. Good riddance for Waterloo.

An emperor with a Napoleon complex? No good.

>perfect
>made a unified germany inevitiable, thus destroying europe multiple times in less than 100 years

also

>manlet

ANGLO PROPAGANDA YOU ROACH FUCK

The Empire would not have lasted long after his death.
t. french guy who read a lot about the period.

Realistically the expansion of the country was too brutal and vast to be sustainable, conquering Europe at that time was the equivalent of conquering the world, it's just not doable unless you want to spend every single moment of your existence as a ruler crushing rebellions.
Anyway most bonarpartistes don't mourn the conquest, they mourn an the regime, the real tragedy is that we ended with a lame republic that pretty much everyone agree to say that France has been seedy under it since the beginning.

Napoléon was not italian, he was a corsican, they have their very own identity.
He became french de facto in any case.

Read War and Peace. Napoleon was a fucking pussy and a non entity.

>No, French were backstabbing cunts that capitalised on weakness.
>capitalized on weakness
>literally in civil war during a decade, completely isolated and ganged by the entire continent which profited of the war to grabe a piece of it

American education

Was a midget faggot

exactly the type of post I'd expect from a spaniard
truly the abbos of europe

Never existed

Hail God Emperor Napoleon!

youtube.com/watch?v=-SHkx9A9488