Muslim nigger shooting

>tfw some jihadi nigger just shot and killed 3 white men in my home town
>tfw it happened 1/2 mile from where my father works
>tfw he likes to go for walks on his lunch break and could have very easily been one of the victims
>Kori Ali Muhammad is the nigger's name, shouted allahu akbar as he was arrested

This hits a personal place with me; as I said my dad could have very easily been a victim. I'm tired of this. Race war when?
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wO9woAUT494
youtube.com/watch?v=nvIDOquxbKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g
youtube.com/watch?v=c4oTAoOpW48
youtube.com/watch?v=f6TS3fcrVQ0&list=UU8WX2lUGdDv9UeVaq6CFvig&index=9
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145234709.html
auburn.edu/webcams/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be racist user, terror attacks are just part of the big city :^)

Don't hold it in. Gather likeminded people and purge that satan spawn. 100% people around this muslims cocksucker knew what he was going to do. For example, in Israel, if muslim decides to fuck shit up, his whole family is deported and their home is blown up, literally, blown up.

>Attributing mental health problems to skin color
:^^^^)
Maybe if you had a decent health care program, or actual psychiatrists, America wouldn't be so fucked up.
>muh capitalism
>muh white pride

fuck off algeria
youtube.com/watch?v=wO9woAUT494

so r u saying being Muslim is a mental health problem because i agree

Just part of the big city dude

Fuck off and suck on some nigger Muslim cock you filthy frog.

I'm saying a ton of americans have mental health problems and will never know because your system is the worst than a third world country.
>but your economy is number one ! keep cheering on your billionaires, they worked hard for their money, right ? :^)

Hide those tears behind your pepe mask, will you ?

guys his yt was found

youtube.com/watch?v=nvIDOquxbKQ

Buy him body armor.

>HE WAS A GUD KIT NAM SAYIN BOI
>IT WUZ A RANDO ACT OF VIOLENCE NAM SAYIN

I THINK THE SHOOTER MADE A REFERENCE TO THE KILLING A YEAR BEFORE IT HAPPENED

>HE MADE A VIDEO THE SAME TIME AS THIS GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=c4oTAoOpW48

damn, this needs to be updated

youtube.com/watch?v=f6TS3fcrVQ0&list=UU8WX2lUGdDv9UeVaq6CFvig&index=9

Fucker killed 7 whites all together

fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145234709.html

I just want to break a niggers stupid monkey face

The muslims did not ask for the jews to bomb their countries and then the jews dump them on America as refugees.
So if you going to do some lynching, think carefully about what to spend your energy on.

You won't get away with it Pepe. Not a very good disguise.

rare

I wonder how skewed the white and Hispanic stats are due to Hispanics claiming to be white.

new

Muslim nigger killing 3 people

>RANDOM ACT OF VIOLENCE

So, no terrorism in here?
Good.

he was a good kid
auburn.edu/webcams/
>see he posts wholesome content
>calling it terror is rasis

wrong link kek

>even on webcam the eternal enigma of schrodingers construction workers never working when you look at them remains true

Please dont pull a Dylan Roof. Get the niggajews or the niggamuslims, or gangbangers. Dont be a faggot.

Never relax around a nigger muzzie, it's almost getting to the point where it's best to just preemptively shoot them

he's a Five Percenter. They call themselves Muslims but it's even less close to Sunni Islam than Mormonism is close to the Orthodox faith.

Basically it's Kill Whitey: the cult, with Yakub who created all the white devils and da original blaq asiatic man be GODZ befo dey even wuz kangz

Point is it's a racist killing more than a religious killing, niggers like that are too damn dumb to even follow a religion properly enough to do anything motivated by religion anyway

hes a black powerist

if there turned out to be a string of retaliatory attacks on muslims every time a muslim attacked the west they'd probably start thinking twice about doing it. the problem with people like dylan roof is that it wasn't a direct blowback for anything. (except being niggers, which to me at least, is justified.)