twitter.com/DefendEvropa/status/854437716724940800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she gets in

In other words....

Just another normal day in Sweden.

Good

Just nature balancing itself out. Do dumb shit, expect shit results. Pretty straightforward.

She'd be racist not to do it.

>she gets in his car
>he gets in her pussy

serves her right

>When decades of social conditioning can force you to accept rapists into the country, but can't make you question the legitimacy of the stranger offering you a lift.

Would saying "no" be considered racists in Sweden or what?

We're at the point where Swedish women are a joke, and I don't blame their men for giving up trying to save them.

It's hard to say "they didn't ask for it" when actions speak louder than words and their actions are metaphorically running down the street naked screaming "forcible enrich e with wangs, please, I'm begging for it".

It's not that Swedish men are supremely beta at this point. They just know a lost cause when they see one. They know if you beat up a wife beater, you'll only save the wife for one night because she's back with him the next week because "He's nice once you get to know him".

Swedish women are a joke.

On the "NEVER EVER EVER DATE!" list so far;
>Swedish women.
>German women.
>British women (Actually though, recent events mean British women are no longer the worst in the world, but still pretty shit tier desu).

We need to meme this "lost cause list" of women everywhere to set an example, I think.

Looks like she relaxed.

>she
>her

I'll make it easier for you

>all women

How dare she not respect his culture, trying to force antiquated Swedish customs (such as not forcibly collecting sexual payment for a car ride) on migrants is tantamount to cultural genocide.

This. Traps are the only dateable options nowadays and that's only because they get masochistic pleasure from acting girly.

She burned the coal, I hope she got murdered or mutilated too

>2017
>getting a ride from strangers

>Stranger offers her a ride
>She takes it
Women are literally stupider than children

Can't rape the willing. If I choose to put my hand in a fire, I can't blame the fire for burning me. It's just what fire does.

You've never done this?

Ever had a car break down and no way to contact anyone?
I've even taken a ride with a nigger before. But only because he had a kids in the car with him.

What's your point Bulgaria?

How can someone be this fucking stupid? A 10 year old wouldn't fall for this shit.

His car is a "ride home".

It's the "home of where you get ridden".

Fake news, not rape, she should have understood.

is getting fingered = rape?

damn what a shity country

fempenis

The first redpill is always the hardest to swallow.

Play stupid games...

Black dick is expensive t. Somalia

>first_the_flag_then_the_fag.webm
would be better

Why does the defend evropa logo look like a pussy?

>gets in
The multi kulti whore got what she deserved.

Nuke sweden

She probably came multiple times during it

What a fucking retard. She got what she deserved.

Are we still amazed by this things?

Come on it's sweden

This.

>"raped"

yeah right lol

BLACKED.

>she willingly gets in

The only problem I see here that it isn't "rapes and murders instead" instead.

>relaxing

>they get masochistic pleasure from acting girly.

Like women in the good ol days

She definitely took a big red pill but I don't think she swallowed it.

It was a red suppository.

(Up the ass.)
(Because she got raped.)

At least she enjoyed a thick BBC in her last moments.

Is there any actual link to this?
'Cause right now it's just a tweet, the tweet itself doesn't even contain a link to a news site...

Also considering the Twitter handle
>Defend Europa
I wouldn't say it's out of the picture that this is all bullshit, but who knows.

Don't use E7 reaction images on this board you fucking low-life degenerate piece of shit.

Why are Mexicans always thinking about black cocks?

Every day I think Swedes may actually have some kind of mental impairment

Why are Germans always sucking Muslim cock?

Must've had a really low IQ to get in, probably Arab girl

>implying
Only muslim women suck muslim dick. Muslim "men" are all manlets and dicklets.

Better raped then being a racist.

why are you not?

>she gets in
Sorry but this is the woman fault who the fuck would just get on some strangers car especially after he keeps following you and asking you to get in

>Deported to Italy

Kek

didn't you know that it's racist to treat blacks like they are dangerous?

IN fact if you even show a hint of fear you are provoking an actual physical assault

youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA

Heuurrde Heuurrde Heuurrde Ermmagrents err werrrcome!!!

I would guess that she had a teatcher in 4 grade or around that asking "if you had one side your dad with is car to pick you up from school, and the other jammal, who would you choose and why your fathers? Are you racist little goyrl? Dont you know it takes a village to raise you? Your fathers have values? Mysogeny!"

It's called Communism, the religion of equality. That's why they are ruled by feminists who exclusively import brown criminals.

fuck off mohammed

It only takes one drop of black sperm to get addicted.

>Mexicans

Gee, you'd almost think her deepest darkest fantasies had come true that night.

Don't shit on E7 you low-life scoundrel.

>she gets in
more like he gets in

I guess she got that ride after all.

you will like this

Tbh even 15 years ago, the Nordic countries were safe as fuck, you could be a child lost alone and helpless in any part of Sweden at any time of the day and it would be overwhelmingli likely that you wouldnt be raped/murdered/robbed.

Now it's all different tho

>He had kids in the car other him

Wtf he picked up a hitch hiker while in the process of abducting children?

Get in car with stranger nigger.
> What could possibly go wrong?

I've read of German and Swedish women meeting random nig 'refugees' on the way and taking them in. And then of course they get raped.

Can anyone explain this? There's no way they'd take a random white stranger in, so why some random nig? How are German and Swedish women so naive and stupid?

They do it on purpose.

So just a average day in Sweden then? That country is done.

Maybe it's just naivety. They grow up living a sheltered life that they can't think of the possibility that there are people out there who would rape them to death and throw them to the side of the road without a second thought.

The levels of stupidity involved are outside scale.
Woman going back home:
Get in a car with a stranger daylight - Very stupid
Get in a car with a stranger in the night - Max stupidity
Get in a car with a stranger nigger in the night - off charts
Get in a car with a stranger nigger migrant, probably muslim, in sweden at night - mindblown

I thought the same. At first. But let's be realistic here. Imagine being pure nord. Brought up well. Told to be polite at all times ..... why wouldn't you be a gullible cunt and do it ?

Fact is these sven's are soft as baby shit. They have to learn to fight back like everyone in Europe did. Other than being nice to look at and naively polite they are fucking useless to the rest of Europe. They need these lessons to grow up fast.

Every other mainland country in Europe has been in a war m even the ducking norges got invaded and the Finns had a fight with Russia. Sven needs to grow up and stop his self immolation

Is that satire? I step to the side when someone gets in an elevator in order to allow them space. You know...As an act of courtesy.

In the same manner that non-diverse, white, successful neighbourhoods produce easy liberal targets for niggers, so does the entirety of Sweden.

Well she was stupid enough to get in. Black guy should face an additional charge for taking advantage of the mentally deficient.

>Fact is these sven's are soft as baby shit.
Every fucking child gets told not to talk to strangers.

Even Forrest Gump got this right.

Courtesy is weakness. If you show weakness, you'll be treated as such.

Ha.

Let's see how he likes spending the next six months under the thumb of Swedish Justice

>Even Forrest Gump got this right.

man, swede girls sound ez af
what a fine place to breed

Like Jesus said, "if she breathe, she a thot."

Styx btfo

The Swedes are literally like sheep and the sandniggers are like packs of foaming at the mouth Hyenas.

toll=paid.

Fake news

>Sweden

"The weak should fear the strong"(user).

Blacked

as ann american i have seen a few people over my life that i thought i should offer them a ride for what ever reason but never would. 1. they could try to kill me. 2. they would probably think i was trying to kill them and refuse anyway. so i conclude no decent person would ever offer or take a ride form a stranger. although i got in a van with my friend with a guy we didn't know for a ride when we were like 10 but it was a small town and i was a fucking retard.

She wanted to get raped. My parents told me since I was a kid not to enter strangers' vehicles and her parents did too. Again, she wanted to be raped.

kek
dumb bitch why would she be afraid of an aggressive nigger?

this.
>your dad told you not to get in cars with strange guys you don't know?
um sweetie, he's trying to control your vagina.

Swedes are goats and sandniggers are literally sandniggers
ftfy

>Swedish woman got raped?

It's too bad

White man saw the writing on the wall.

Too late, sadly.

WHY THE FUCK GET IN THE CAR I WOULDN'T EVEN DO THAT WITH A WHITE MAN

white boys are the best. I wish we had artificial wombs already

Was the girl white?
If not it doesn't matter.

I imagine she said no first out of instinct and then thought "no, just because he's black doesn't mean he will rape me. "

Don't Swedish parents tell their children not to get in the car with strangers?