Attack at Auburn #3

LIVE STREAM
auburn.edu/webcams/

To anyone who may be considering organizing a counter-protest, consider these simple guidelines.

DOS AND DON'TS FOR AUBURN RALLY

1) Do NOT incite violence, you'll do more damage taking pics of Antifa beating up bystanders than you will cracking skulls and kicking ass.
2) Do NOT come armed. Be prepared to defend yourselves and others IF FORCED, bring defensive implements IF YOU MUST, but do NOT under ANY circumstances bring weapons.
3) Do NOT come dressed like stomcunts or tacticool fags. Bring safety/sporting gear if you have it, but don't look like you came dressed for a riot.
4) Do NOT talk to press about stupid alt-right shit or memes, stay on-message.
5) Do NOT cause damage to the campus or the downtown area.

1) DO wear Auburn colors to the rally - dark blue and orange
2) DO act civil and composed - there must be a stark contrast between you and the Antifa hooligans
3) DO take lots of pics and vids so you can report any Antifa to police/university.
4) DO talk to press about the importance of defending speech, ESPECIALLY unpopular speech, on college campuses.
5) DO stay after the rally to help clean up damage caused by Antifa. Bring trashbags for litter, medkits to help with bystander injuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/defend-auburn-alabama-white-power-invasion-april-18th/
discord.gg/VYyS27E
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18338/web
youtube.com/watch?v=PX7zPlQjAr8
auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras
youtube.com/watch?v=MY99DxYWtDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums isn't alt-right
Stop raiding us.

BUMP

First for reddit

I'm sorry, but did Antifa already lose? Oh, that's right. Spencer's talk hasn't even started yet. In fact, it's several hours away. Does not having the lead now count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Spencer's talk hasn't even started? Antifa is still planning on being there and they've been on the right side of history for how many years now? They're going to one of the worst redneck colleges in the South who just happen to have more supporters because they're feeding off the energy of being in Alabama. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Antifa is one of the best fucking organized protest groups in the US, they went 1,000,000-0 last year in protests and Hillary wont the popular vote. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Antifa stomps the shit out of Richard Spencer and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Nazis are getting their flyers torn down and nobody will come, just like at Berkeley. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these fascist topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Antifa because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking organizations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Sure it's not...

Stop posting this shit TRS shill

Which stream has the most implicit viewing angle?

Which camera shoul I look at ?

>political events aren't Sup Forums
Hang yourself cuck.

Ignore divide and conquer posters like these doubleniggers

We may not all agree with Spencer or the "alt-right" but we all agree that commies need to be stopped, and this is exactly what is happening when antifa gets beaten down.

ANTIFA GAME PLAN:
itsgoingdown.org/defend-auburn-alabama-white-power-invasion-april-18th/
TL:DR
>antifa expects militant resistance from alt right anti-com groups
>antifa is showing up "ready for conflict"
>goal is to 'put an end to alt right' agendas
>all rhetoric pointing towards violence
>Follow @no_nazi_auburn and @afainatl for updates.

I was going to ignore this thread, but now I will post in it because I hate 8gag.

Whats the bet since this isnt california the police actual do their job and nothing happens?

ANTICOM DISCORD

GET IN HERE

discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E
discord.gg/VYyS27E

Sup Forums is sure as shit anti antifa though

Antifag spotted.
Nice sperg-out, reject.

Thach it overlooks the foy building.
t. Auburn student

RIP THE REDS TO SHREDS

HAIL VICTORY

GIB ETHNOSTATE

It's a meme you dip

REMINDER:

POLICE WILL BE ITCHING TO BTFO ANTIFA

THIS ISN'T COMMIEFORNIA

Thach Concourse camera points toward Foy and Cater Lawn is directly across the street from it

How can someone profit from this if shit hits the fan? Making a fund me campaign and make a story before anyone?

America always was a mongrel nation.

This is an anti Antifa thread not a pro Spencer thread

This is worth me buying a $500 popcorn machine... Now I need Red/White/Blue Popcorn holders

it is, spencer and TRS have been around since ron paul
lurk more nu/pol/

bait hada

OP looks pro-spencer. At least make the alt-right look stupid in the OP. We hate antifa and alt-right equally for there identity politics.

Is this /pasta/ or /autism/

Is this some new copypasta meme?

Didn't expect us to have a pasta about this already.

saved

Yeah the guy who's a trust fund hobby ethnonationalist is somehow ever relevant...

Benjamin Franklin disagrees. America was to be an explicitly Anglo-Saxon nation from the start. We should never have let anyone else in.

auburn police scanner

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/18338/web

We were 90% white at one point, kind of like how you are now. Just like our demographics were changed by jewish subversion, so will yours. I want the same thing you do Swede, a white nation.

go back

See any antifa girls just start saving your dicks at them

Be professional. Get your own irc server that isn't being monitored by Discord admins or feds. Shillings some third-party service is amateur as fuck.

Some Auburn copanon said the reserve deputies that will be there tonight are Sup Forumsacks and are on our side

Sssshhhhhh

Thatch. If things move outside, Foy, then likely the concourse outside the Haley Center would be your next bet for action.

Likely Toomer's Corner because I wouldn't put it past Antifa or some chimp to set the oaks on fire. Again. In fact, I hope they do. Because that apparently will imprison them faster.

>not seeing the chargers pasta before
reddit really has invaded

anticom is a soros plant you moron

WHERE ARE THE YOUTUBE STREAMS NIGGER???

SOMEONE'S FINALLY GOING TO DIE, I CAN FEEL IT

best use of Sup Forums pasta I've seen in awhile

fuck off dj racemixer

No one gave a shit about them until relatively recently, like the past year and a half or so.
>Be a cuck who stands up for muh government instead of showing dominance.

saved

This is fucking retarded.

You could shoot footage of antifa raping a pig and the media is still going to portray them in a good light

I have a feeling this is going to fizzle out and not be a happening. Feels bad man.

We do have an IRC server. We don't advertise it here because this place is pozzed as fuck.

What do in front of webcam?

going on campus for class. What camera should i wave to Sup Forums on?

sup shia

what did kek mean by this

cater lawn boiiiiii

They aren't rolled though

It means nothing will happen

You're welcome

do the roman salute

go out onto the middle of cater lawn and sieg heil

Are we anti-antifa, or just fascist?
I'm thinking fascist.

Thisthisthis

I'm convinced OP is an antifa plant trying to weaken us

>2017
>Not going to Alabama

Shitheads now roll the trees for anything, you don't think something like this will have them do it? Or that someone will just roll a tree then set it on fire?

Antifa has a fascination with burning random things.

It's old pasta. 2012 election, I think.

Everyone knew about The Daily Shoah, it's where the echo meme came from. Just because you're a low-information retard doesn't mean everyone else is.

>No one gave a shit about them until relatively recently, like the past year and a half or so

This is Sup Forums you are discribing, spencer did introduce ron paul at speech once I wouldn´t say he is a nobody, the media just started talking about him to make a link between trump and white nationalism

How long until everything kicks off?

Swedes all blow dogs, and you have been instantly detected as a shill.

>Live in Birmingham
>just got off work

should I leave now?

drive fast and you can make it by 6:30

PLANKGAS MOEDERNEUKER!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PX7zPlQjAr8

>1) Do NOT incite violence

Why not?

I'll see you there

It's not about facism faggot. It's about the habbenings and lulz and kek. ideology is only a vessel of kek. It's about somethind deeper and more primal than poltics bitch. The romans had their colosseums. We have our live streams. Either way great b8 m8.

>inb4 Antifa burn down the venue

auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras

some more cameras

stop feeding the kikes

Nice, man!

didn't that TDS guy turn out to be a jew?

Auburn is letting him speak

Rally is off

No he's a Serb-American that was married to a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=MY99DxYWtDI
wich one?

Antifa showing up isn't tho

Looking forward to more of:
>"Excuse me sir, but you're not going 'beat the hell' out of anything! Look at how fat you are--you're not even willing to go to the gym!"

(Paraphrased from what I remember.)

Who cares? It shouldn't be in the future.

I'm not the one lapping up some trust fund kids poopoo just because he threw the Roman salute.

This needs to be a roll game. Rolling for warrior #2

Correct, they will probably still be there.

However because they approved the talk last-minute it's not clear how many students they will get to attend

The kikes want you to have a specific ideology, easier to make you like cattle that way.

8fag supports spencer, queer

praise kek!

thanks, I needed some new pasta to troll with