How did the ancient egyptians build the pyramids?

how did the ancient egyptians build the pyramids?

>inb4 aliens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FuJAbTmaLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4O5LOCI68
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtu.be/aq5QFjjs38w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slaves

Slaves and levers and inclined planes and ropes and stuff. They did a lot of stonework. Why is the pyramids the only one we question?

>there are people who legitimately believe we needed aliens to show us how to stack up big rocks

the biggest pyramid has 2.3 million stones, each weighing between 2.5-15 tons.

slaves and levers and inclined planes pulled this off? yeah right.

>slaves and levers and inclined planes pulled this off? yeah right.
>hur dur I don't understand how something works therefore nobody could.

is the only good thing that the jews have done, and were slaved before

100,000+ people working twenty years
yea

They used Jews

they didn't.

ultimate redpill
the piramids used to be mountains, and those block are carved direcly on the mountain.

The people working on the pyramids were not slaves.

what about the giant wall of china?
they both took a long time to "complete".

>carving into a mountain would be easier than just building it using slaves

The Goa'uld used slaves to build them.

>aliens achieve technology capable of reaching other galaxies
>find a planet
>put a bunch of rocks together in form of a pyramid
sounds legit

:P

There were no jewish slaves in Egypt. The Exodus is a myth.

Ehh, I lift stones like that from time to time, it's easier than you'd think. Plus it's not like they'd be lifting the big ones straight up, they'd obivously push it from the side and let gravity do most the work.

You could for example tie a rope to one stone and pull the rope all the way to the other side of the Pyramid where tons of people are ready to pull it, and thus pulling the stones up by tipping them.

The wise ones

It was annudah shoah. They whipped us bad goyim. It hurt so bad and I still have blistahs on my feet and hands.

A combination of very long whips and being located in Africa.

Melanin

ay lmaos

slaves + time = pyramids

theres plenty of egyptian shit thats questioned. just that the great pyramids and the sphinx is literally the only ancient egyptian stonework that regular people know about.

it's actually a natural formation that sand niggers found and started carving shit inside them.

>I lift 10 tons from time to time
Kek

Not like they made em in 2 weeks burger

cranes made out of river reeds... you happy?

Slaves and and endless work. This was a time before having day offs, vacations, and and work was the only pass time. Have workers going day and night and would probably be finished in about 5 months.

>100,000+ people working twenty years

people actually believe this

They were built by exploiting G-d's chosen people. Indeed, over 15 million Jews labored and died in this holocaust. Never forget how the Jewish people suffered, Sup Forums.

>how did the ancient egyptians build the pyramids?

For god sakes you fucking morons....

Watch this video and calm the fuck down already.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FuJAbTmaLI

Not knowing the true red pill

THE EGYPTIANS DID NOT BUILD THEM, ONLY REFURBISHED THEM WHEN THEY FOUND THEM.

the great wall of china was built almost 1500 years later, and with lightweight material.

we're talking about arabniggers being able to maneuver stones that weigh 6,000-30,000 pounds each, wrap your head around that. how many fuckin men would you need to lift 30,000 pounds? how do you even get that much manpower on a single stone?

Giants built the pyramids with help of slaves. They just used human slaves as a way to mock them.

They directed a river over the side of a cliff, and eroded the sides down over time

Giants ?! Bog?

an inside job

>Arab
this is the guy who built the pyramid of giza. Does he look like an Arab?
I'm not making any claims. Just tell me if he looks like an arab.

Maybe they hired Nordic men to do the work.

They're not carrying the stones around on their back you fucking moron

I hope for your sake this is bait.

They didn't. The pyramids are several thousands of years older than ancient Egypt.

>we

They didn't.

>The people working on the pyramids were not slaves.

the craftsman were probably not slaves, but the people doing the grunt work were most likely slaves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4O5LOCI68 That's how

came here to post this, thanks user

The pyramids were no doubt built by slaves.
The real question is regarding the knowledge of sciences required for the construction, and where the Egyptians got such knowledge. Even Plato traces his knowledge of the mathematics and Atlantis back to Egypt, and this is troubling for the Darwinians, since philosophy and sciences follow a tradition and for such elaborate theories to just pop out of nowhere in conjunction with the birth of civilization is a fairy tale far grander than the biblical history

they wuz kangz n shiet

see

They used the powers given from their melanin rich skin

Oh it's the "I don't understand it, therefore it's impossible" retard.

The great pyramid was built in 20 years. A block would have been needed to been added every 90 seconds for the math to fit the time. I doubt aliens, but some mystery is begging to be uncovered regarding Giza.

the tibetians have legends about people lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound in general
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have

Also you may enjoy

Seems legit

paid niggers

They just stacked a bunch of rocks on each other. Why is this considered a marvel of architecture? There's no way a pyramid is going to collapse, it doesn't take aliens

sand hydraulics

and it was over the span of 10k years...

So if this video is true than that would mean they were weakling lol.

>Implying it's not a giant antenna disguised as some egyptian cuck's grave

with science

They probably were (((merchants))) and got kicked out when their jewing wore its welcome

Why can't you just accept that the Houdin explanation is the most sound and has a shit load of physical evidence? I posted him in the very first thread you ever made, and you ignored it, but the other guy from America who seemed to be supporting it was intrigued because he had somehow never heard of it before.

time+infinite expendable man power...
if it takes 50 people and 1 weak to place one block...

then we only need 50.000 people and 10 years! to place 2.3 Million Blocks!

Amazing what you can get done without a bunch of slack jawed union workers loafing around isn't it?

The neanderthals built them about 30 000 years ago and they had superior technology to what we know. All traces of it was destroyed in cataclysm some 10 000 years ago.

I actually believe this but don't have any proof really apart from being highly intelligent and always being right about these kinds of things.

>They just stacked a bunch of rocks on each other.
Look at the inside of it. Why does everybody think it's just a pile? There's enormous complexity to the structure. Literally just look at the inside.

Seeing there are empty spaces inside, and a lot of them, was not just a matter of stacking up rocks. Those spaces will collapse, if not carefully calculated.

However, seeing that in the last 50 years the hard labor was replaced with machinery, and people are dumber and dumber not being able to understand simple physics and geometry, is not a surprise the alien theory floats around.

Egyptians did had advanced knowledge for their times, and they acquired it by trial and error over centuries, being also able to pass the experience over.

no slaves
20 thousand skilled labourers over 20 year span, Like you retards could even calculate the manhours in there. It is completely plausible without muh mythical jew slaves or muh aliums

Thoth and Kek built the pyramids. Praise Thoth and Kek.

it's literally just a pile.

I'll give you a hint. And it only took 2 "people".

For several months straight the fields were flooded and the farmers had literally nothing to do, so they got conscripted into building Pyramids.

Remember that it took decades to build these things, and aliens could have undoubtedly done it faster than that.

That is only Khufu's pyramid. The rest are just rocks stacked on one another.

If you want to know how Khufu's was built, you can look at Houdin's explanation on YouTube. It's about 40 minutes long, but it will show you step by step how it was done. He predicted a lot of stuff that has since turned out to be true, the scans from October 2016 prove every piece of conjecture, including the hidden hallways and antechambers that we have yet to access that are speculated to be full of all the objects Khufu was meant to use in the after life.

My history teacher told me a while ago that it wasn't built with slaves but highly skilled farmers.

The ra collective built them as healing and spiritual progression technology which was then convoluted bu the so called (el-lite), your welcome.

Same way they built Karnak and the Greeks and Romans built the Parthenon and Colosseum

If you can lift X-tons block 1 ft then you can lift it 100ft

fallen angels technology.

repill yourself with me OP.

youtu.be/aq5QFjjs38w

No it isn't you ass.

Khufu's pyramid is full of hallways, most of which we haven't explored because the Egyptian government stone walls everything and up until a few years ago, Egyptologists were in full denial mode over.

Dude looks like he's lost his mind twice.

how about jew aliums?

Reminder that khufu looked like this >inb4 WE

This is correct.

Egypt would flood for about a third of the year, meaning the farmers couldn't farm along the Nile. So they instead did what we would think of as government work projects. They would build obelisks, pillars, roads, and, well, the Pyramids. The pyramids held massive cultural importance because they believed by helping with the construction, it would help them get into the afterlife.

>The pyramids were no doubt built by slaves

No, it was more of a mandatory service all families engaged in for a time.
You can't build such things by using unwilling labour, uprisings and sabotage are too likely.

The rest of your post is God-tier shitposting.

I know modern world does not make one think we once could achieve an earthly immortality in action but when a group of people gets united in this case through slavery and force we can really do things.

Paid labor.

Ever baked a pile of sand with a bit of pressure? They shoveled piles of sand. OUTSTANDING!

The pyramids are so unimpressive, they had to make up myths in order to get people interested in them.

(You)

The arabs spread out from the arabian peninsula to spread islam cirka 700 AD you crack smoker.
And now we're tlaking fucking thousands of years. It's hard to know what people lived there but it sure as fuck weren't arabs.

And that statue up there looks like i said like a neanderthal. Is neandethalz

A narrow tunnel with thick walls will not collapse. If you really wanted to, you could just stack a bunch of rocks and just dig the tunnels out afterwards.

non-slave, jewish stone masons. They were private contractors, silly goy.

Why would slaves be needed?

This guy gets it

just listing possible explanations. also the interesting thing about the pyramids isnt how they were build, but how the people gained the knowledge encoded in the pyramids

He is the smartest person in the world...Literatelly. Him and his team Know the end game. I now know what they know but you should learn before its too late.

Jewish slaves - kosher magic