Wait, so let my friends and I get this straight, user. You actually believe:

>Wait, so let my friends and I get this straight, user. You actually believe:

>nukes don't exist
>the earth is flat
>the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax or false flag
>the moon landing was a hoax
>anyone who disagrees with you on any of these points is a "shill" or a "good goy"

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12758617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is quite true ma'am shall I now perform the old lickaroo?

>nukes doesn't exist
how so?

Saged, and that would be you would be looking for, but we do have a portion of those ideas that get discussed.

Also,
>implying you have friends.

op you just dont get it
the are alpha becasue they said so

I would call her a dumbfuck since the earth is hollow and not flat.

No, no, yes, hell no, no.

What do I win, goy?

fpbp

who are you talking to? was this a reply for someone?

You got these two correct.

they're all correct.

And OP is missing the holocaust never happened- it was just work camps, Obama is Osama, and a CIA agent.

sleepiest goy award

In all honesty if you look up some of the shit that our government has done false flagging to push gun bans seems like child's play.

I actually don't believe any of those things, but I boy do I love flat Earth memes.

More?

no
no
yes
no
no
Kys, great shill thread attempt.

yeah, that one is new to me as well

those are all disinfo conspiracy theories though, for instance although we went to the moon several times, the classified part is that there was something observing us on each mission

sorry senpai, just a random lone image i got from 4chens

>Sup Forums is one person

I've had to type this like five times today
fuck off nigger
no bump for you

yes on all points, except last
if you disagree, you're a fucking retarded ignorant pleb, not a shill

>denying the flat Earth
Bluepilled, absolutely bluepilled.
strawpoll.me/12758617

the moon is hollow dipshit not the earth
get woke bitch also sage

>Three dumb bitches laughing about something they'll never understand because their cognitive capacity is too low so they will continue to live their entire lives as slaves of the system and will be ultimately killed by it
None of my business

based negro

>>nukes don't exist
wat
>>the earth is flat
wat
>>the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax or false flag
That's actually true.
>>the moon landing was a hoax
wat
>>anyone who disagrees with you on any of these points is a "shill" or a "good goy"
wat?

Are you implying that you're a woman? If so, your views don't matter.

The Nukes don't exist, Earth is flat BS memes are likely inventions within the Pentagon/Langley to discredit analysis of anything else. This seed idea will then be jumped on by trolls, the brainless and other useful idiots.

Because these are slide threads desu~

>I also believe that the holocaust happened

it's flat, you sperg, look into it and stop spreading bullshit

Sir, you're on Sup Forums. Mistakes happen. /x/ is that way.

>Sandy Hook happened
>614 to 911 AD happened
pick neither

The earth is round though, nukes exist (thank god), everyone who disagrees with me is a shill, and the moon landing happened but the footage that they broadcast is faked because they wanted something that looked better than they were capable of generating with the minimal equipment aboard the space capsule.

>it's a pigeonhole an entire board so I can strike them all down in one fell swoop with my intellectualism!
Ummm okay sweetie I don't believe any of that

First two are bullshit

Last three are correct
>anyone who disagrees with you on any of these points is a "shill" or a "good goy"

Nukes do exist and the Earth isn't flat, these are CIA psyops to lead idiots on stupid goose chases. The moon, I really don't know, and yes, there's lots of shills on this board.

As for Sandy Hook, yeah, I believe it was a false flag, no pictures of bodies (I've seen the fake shop with the dead boy,) no blood, "parents" acting weird, people in general were acting weird, and the school isn't too far off from a known Satan worship location.

I've swallowed the ultimate redpill and realized that I myself do not exist.

almost correct.
60s and early 70s landings were bullshit, we did the moon in late 70s.
no one got to see that footage except intelligence services and some leaks

>Earth is flat BS memes are likely inventions within the Pentagon/Langley to discredit analysis of anything else.
correct, specifically the NASA bullshit. In 2012 lots of people started looking at NASA in detail and calling them out on youtube massively. That's when FE emerged and started being pushed.

>What are you doing in my house?

Don't forget The Titanic didn't sink, that ship was The Olympia, and it was an insurance scam in which the original plan involved rescue of passengers by the Californian, but it all went horribly wrong. The White Star line swapped ship IDs after the Olympia was rammed by the warship Hawk by accident.

HAHAHA STUPID BITCH, TIME TO GREEN TEXT (YOU)
>we accumulate tons of nukes that would costs trillions instead of just making up a number to scare our adversaries because...... ???
>we all live in a floating ballon that came randomly after a colossal explosion caused by also nothing
>Sandy Hook was real because the mass media said so
>We decided to send a rocket with people to the moon instead of just producing the story in Hollywood which would cost 1/10000th because we love "science"
>There are no paid shills on a highly popular political internet bulletin board because that's too creepy lol
Now fucking die you stupid normie, you literally believe any bullshit you read on Facebook and Buzzfeed you fuckhead.

>They're all the truth
Don't forget that OKC bombing was done by the CIA

And jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Just sandy hook

No.
Most of those are memes, and the fact that you can't figure that out only highlights your own stupidity. Good job OP, you've successfully renewed your faggot status.

>gf is into all kinds of weird shit, unironically been watching alex jones for years
>every day she argues this shit with me
>some times I'm certain she is the one making some of these /x/-tier threads on Sup Forums
she has a pizzagate folder that's 50 gigs.

>That's when FE emerged and started being pushed.
Not entirely disagreeing with your hypothesis, but it's worth noting FE was a Gentleman's Club in Victorian times, set up in defiance of the Royal Society getting arrogant and uppity like a new preisthood. It was a prank to put hotheads abusing the public perception of science to sound off about other topics back in their place. It was very successful.

Also, the International Space Station is a hoax. That one fucked me up. That one disgusted me, in fact. That fucking frogman. Is NASA just pocketing the cash or something? Is it as simple as a cash grab hoax?

>women

>implying somone with a familiarity with scientific publications and LaTeX can't make a fake paper that says whatever the fuck they want it to.

anime poster NO

Ice(((berg)))

What did he mean by this?

jesus what a tongue