Why was Sup Forums upset this dindu got shot? He LITERALLY had 10 kids...

Why was Sup Forums upset this dindu got shot? He LITERALLY had 10 kids. 10 more dindus that white American taxpayers had to pay for. Do you think he paid for 10 kids himself? Then you're a bluepilled normie faggot who should go back to /r/the_donald.

Hmmm

That "dindu" was a fucking hero you racist fuck. That old man was based you dumb piece of shit.

>>>stormfront

fuck you

>10 more dindus that white American taxpayers had to pay for.
other races pay taxes too lmao

people still believe it's real

Fuck off to t_d

Fuck off racist shit.

>10 kids argument
well too late to shoot him now when he's retired and 60, is it

I hope you neet the same fate you ass. Mocking the brutally murdered like that. I hope Tyrone shoves a gun right up your edgy ass

I wondered this myself. Seems Sup Forums should have rejoiced and even cheered that bearded coon that shot him, since Sup Forums mostly hates everything that isn't white and closed-minded and filled with hatred for all the same things as them.

nu/pol/ are just a bunch of wiggers and oreos OP
no one really thinks Hitler was cool

Found the cucks. Now find your way back.

_ donald

>I wondered this myself.
fuck off new fag

No they dont. Only whites as a group are net tax payers..

and yet another board ruined by reddit faggots

>be newfag
>talk about nu/pol/

this isn't stormfront faggot

So? He didn't deserve to get gunned down and killed during a nice walk on Easter Sunday. No one does.

Good christian man from a good christian family gets killed by an insane nigger, and you wonder why we have sympathy for the victim?

Gas yourself. Seriously.

This guy could have been anyone's father, grandfather, etc. He literally dindu nuffin. I'm against white genocide, but holy shit the Nazis on this board make it difficult sometimes to sympathize with them.

you're saying that 100% of the taxes paid in America are by white people?

How creative. Nothing really stings like a good "fuck off".

Wait, nearly every other combination of words would be more effective. You're just too fucking stupid to come up with anything original.

>new fag

I've heard that every day for years. Once again, another super zinger from a braindead cunt.

Fuck off greatest ally. Stop trying to make /pol into stormfag v2. Based grandpa. Press F

as a newfag its really refreshing to see someone on here with this kind of attitude. Feels good man.

Really easy to distinguish who isn't from Sup Forums and who is a blatant plebbit dick

>reddit faggots
You've literally never had an original thought, have you?

I agree; he and his family were probably hogging up more welfare that could go to improving the country for the white man.

But, he's black. You hate black people.

>How creative. Nothing really stings like a good "fuck off".
>proceeds to respond how not asshurt he is

tell us how you really feel user

I am not racist or anything, but I think its better he be shot after a full life then a child.

Nice try. Your attempt to rise above failed.
You still don't have the intelligence to be original.
Mediocrity consumes you.

Hurr hurr someone had empathy for another human, must be from the donald hurrrrdurrr

Kill yourselves you sociopathic cunts.

Can we ban all stormfag from this site. Like do some of you autists think this really is a white nationalist board? Are you out of your minds?

whatever helps you sleep at night man

The white nationalists think this is a white nationalist board.

>go back to /r/the_donald
Not possible since I've always been a Sup Forumsack. So anyone who doesn't share your snowflake beliefs should leave Sup Forums because we're bluepilled globalist shills?

Dumb niggers killing each other. Thats nothing new. Niggers do this all the time so yeah they are worthless pieces of shit

Man, you must have dozens of responses memorized for instances like this. They probably work sometimes, but I see through you.

>Muh all niggers deserve to die

Kill yourself racist.

Old Sup Forums would feel sympathy for him

Nu-Sup Forums would of course feel sympathy for him because LE BASED BLACK MAN CIVIC NATIONALISM LOL

People who hate nu-Sup Forums now think Sup Forums is now moralfag central due to nu-Sup Forums and that old Sup Forums totally wouldn't feel bad for him.

I'm guessing OP is either fairly new here and trying hard to fit in, or just planting b8.

(you)

He was a black in a white country. He was trespassing.

>Old Sup Forums would feel sympathy for him

Yeah no

It just never ends.
Just give up, man.
Some people have good brains. You don't. You probably have some other qualities, though.

>I'm guessing OP is either fairly new here and trying hard to fit in, or just planting b8.

why not all three? The media has been trying it's hardest to make Sup Forums out to be the next stormfront. I wouldn't be surprised if people actually came here believing them.

(you)

Great points fellow Centipedes. Blacks are just whites after all. We're all going to be brown in 20 years anyway. Blanda upp, amirite goys? Really makes me think.

Sup Forums is better than stormfront, but we largely believe the same things.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW

>Blacks are just whites after all. We're all going to be brown in 20 years anyway

that's not what anyone said lol

you guys here about the black guy that just
got arrested after killing a couple whites

apparently had a lot of anti-white posts on
normie book

Actually yes. Old Sup Forums generally were big supporters of ethnic nationalism, i.e sending the blacks back to Africa. However no one really condoned the killing of innocent blacks for no reason, they just want them out this country.

Obviously there was always those who wanted all blacks dead, but it wasn't until stormfront fags intergrated with our board during the election cycle that we really went from ethnic nationalism to "KILL ALL BLACKS HURR DURR".

I understand that blacks make up like 13% of the population but over 50% of the crime meaning if they just left crime would decreased drastically, that's a fact.

However if you support the killing of innocent people due to race then you're a weak minded fool that has fallen for (((their))) tricks.

more epic shareblue crusading

>but we largely believe the same things.
I agree but you have to be really autistic to spend a day here and come out thinking "they enjoy seeing black people murdered for no reason".

good for you

upvoted

If you want to cleanse the west then some niggers will die. Can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs. Innocent? Refer back to my "trespassing" comment.

>I understand that blacks make up like 13% of the population but over 50% of the crime meaning if they just left crime would decreased drastically, that's a fact.

Yes and that can't happen without violence first. You think they'll all just get up and leave? They'll chimp the fuck out to the point where we'll just have to kill all of them. And i'm ok with that, are you?

No, that's a pretty accurate result if you're a dull enough mind to come here to find out what "they" are thinking in the first place.

This was a big wake-up for Sup Forums. I use to hate blacks but not anymore. This old man did nothing wrong. Fuck racism.

All you've done is call others shareblue without actually contributing anything whatsoever to the conversation. I haven't said anything that reddit or T_D fags would agree with.

But you're obviously a retard who cannot construct real arguments.

sorry, amigo, but that's just not the case.

but of course, your argument is that he "dindu nuffin"

Yes let's all match le donations on this Kuckstarter I just set up for his 10 niglets. KYS.

A reminder that the same people who shilled for the niggers killed by Dylan Roof from (((stormfront))) are the same people that are defending the old nig

An experienced poster doesn't engage fedorable crusaders in their obviously wrong viewpoints.

Just because I hate niggers doesn't mean I want to gun them down during a nice stroll on Easter morning. At least wait until Monday ffs.

>obviously wrong

no u

They're not all bad.

He seemed good.

At least he was a FATHER to his kids, and a grandfather to his grandkids.

kek

>they're not all bad

If they're in America, or any other white country, then yeah they are

>TFW Shariablue is calling other anons "shareblue" so we turn on each other!
Or I could be wrong and these posters are faggots

Really great set up for bait OP. Now you're learning Sup Forums XD

You really are beyond help, you taconiggers disgust me.
All this springs from you selling out white people for jew gold, enjoy getting blacked into oblivion you stupid reddit cuck.

IDGAF

>not identifying tourists and crusaders immediately by their motives and expressions

MLK niggers were slightly more (((civilized))) than the current BLM niggers

Explain how he was a fucking hero you softbodied Civic nationalist cuckold

Fuck you douchebag. How's it feel being a fucking loser never getting laid?

That's what you like to think

>"Only white people pay taxes"
>"He's 75 now and should get executed in the street for having kids over 40 years ago"

not all of us are idiot racists
seeing an old dude get shot in the face isn't cool
fuck us for having some humanity
Sup Forums isn't a hive mind and this isn't Sup Forums
you edgy faggot

What have you done for white nationalism? How old are you? When will you actually take action for a cause you've fence-sat for so far?

Summer has come early apparently.

>76 years old
>retired foundry worker
> must likely paid more taxes then both your parents put together
>Vietnam vet

Kill yourself, I'd pick him over you.

You can't LEvide me, our LEader Richard Spencer is already calling up Blaire White so her penis can redpill the homophobes that think gays are pedophiles

Didnt he talk a bunch of shit saying whites are racist for voting trump or something?

Redditors think that getting defensive over any nigger doesn't give them away.

>If you want to cleanse the west then some niggers will die.

Why so edgy stormfag?

>Innocent? refer back to my "trespassing" comment.

First of all your argument is all based off assumptions. From what I've read most of his kids are employed working right now. Also, even if that wasn't the case, death is not the appropriate punishment for that crime. I hate that stormfront Sup Forums believes in law and order and proper punishment until it's doesn't benefit their narrative

Secondly if you think there aren't whites in America breeding at a ridiculous rate and using wellfare to pay for it, go to Mississippi or Alabama retard. Those people hate niggers as much as you but have like 20 kids and survive off government assistance. Should we feel happy if they are murdered innocently as well?

Let me make it clear once more. I believe in ethnic nationalism I wish everyday that blacks weren't here, however I do not wish death upon the innocent ones. I rather them go back to their country and fix it.

You have fallen for (((their))) tricks, you support someone getting shot on Easter minding his own business on the way back home by a real ape. You have been divided by the perpetual Jew.

Sad to see Sup Forums lose it's identity after so many years due to newfags which include T_D, Reddit, stormfags, etc.

Black person =/= nigger

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Wheres the vid?

webm of the shooting?

There it is

he was also a racist...didnt like whites or cops

>I can't construct an argument so I'm going to say I'm smarter and more experienced than you and ignore you

And liking traps isn't gay
and feminine dicks are real
and liking a 15 year old isn't pedophilia

etc