Operation Twitch

So apparently, Twitch (which is owned by Amazon) has some fucking LGBT community on there which is pretty large. Idk why exactly but most of those queers if not all of them do not support Trump. Therefore, we shall not support Twitch nor Amazon.com.

If you see a Twitch streamer that supports LGBTQ+, harass them each and everyday

Why do you try so hard to be outraged ?

kys
y_y
syk

Are you faggots still supporting Trump after his complete U-turn?

>inb4 shill

This is fucking Sup Forums

Faggots and normies need not enter

>9999
ok fine

We should do a raid. Get your coat.

He's the goddamn POTUS, Greece. Go fix your economy. Pay your debts

I just dislike the fact that a large company that I pay money for each month (Amazon) supports faggotry. Might have to boycott.

>le trollling Sup Forums army on twitch

so funny XD

>If you see a Twitch streamer that supports LGBTQ+, harass them each and everyday
Hi Twitch employee and/or faggot.

Why would I wanna troll twitch if I had a good job there? Fuck those queer lovers.

>He's the goddamn POTUS
So fucking what? He's not immune to criticism.

Worry about your own politicians

I don't understand. You ask me to not support Twitch but still visit their site for harassing people?

you need to be 18 to post here, kiddo

Anti-Twitch

I am, user.

The old Sup Forums would hop all over that faggot and make him livestream his own suicide. But that Sup Forums has died.

>digits
dayum

>14 views

Is this some weird Shill Bait?

Most of the steamers I've seen never talk about politics and those that do subtlety drop red-pill level stuff.

>why would I want to create a media shit storm that drives people to at least check out the service and/or drive donations to Twitch users

If the actions/political stances of companies gets your panties in a bunch to the point that you refuse their services, that makes you nothing but a self righteous cuck. Use their company, or don't. Not using their company because they like queers and you don't is similar to being a fan of coke and disconnecting from friends and families who like pepsi.

Mention Pence being pro-choice and see what he says

Meant pro-life.

>muh old Sup Forums was so cool

underage detected

If Kek wants, Kek gets

FELLA!

>He's the goddamn POTUS

and? so was obummer

Who fucking cares?
Its some faggot nobody with 14 fucking viewers.

>Slovakia
Welcome to Sup Forums. I see Hell has wifi now

why the fuck is Sup Forums so dead now we should be raiding him or some shit

Fuck off underage

>Please do shit for me because I got molested as a kid
No.

Why should I waste time triggering them when they are going to kill themself anyway?

I worry about your president because his actions affect the whole world.

Ye it's a shill or a Sup Forums user who hates gays so much he tracks down the guys with less than 20 views to try and insult them.

Either way its autistic

I'm in my mid twenties and it fucking sickens me that Sup Forums is this pathetic.

Sup Forums USED to be "shoot first, ask questions later" not "WELL IDK MAN, THAT SEEMS LIKE A SHILL"

Sucks to be unimportant, huh?

>Muh old Sup Forums
>PLS be my personal army or I will call you name
lel

>no names were called
>HE'S BEING MEAN MOMMY! THROW SAUSAGES AT HIM!

>50% of pol is white, 80%is American
>These people all shop online
>Stop shopping online