So where are all the anti-Christian politicians and the Christian boogeyman? Surely...

So where are all the anti-Christian politicians and the Christian boogeyman? Surely, the Republicans aren't a bunch of stupid hypocritical dummies, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/881504/5cc5a4f852/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Westboro Baptist church
>6 people holding up signs with words on them
I hate that I always reply to these threads

Name me one person killed by the Westboro Baptist Church, ever.

Let's go further. Name me one person killed by a MEMBER of the Westboro Baptist Church for reasons unrelated to his religion.

Let's go further. Name me one ATTEMPTED murder by a member of the Westboro Baptist Church, related or unrelated to his religion.

Let's go further. Name me one violent crime attempted or committed by a member of the Westboro Baptist Church that could in any way be construed as being related to his religion.

You cannot, and that is why nobody criticizes Christianity over the Westboro Baptist Church, because they have done LITERALLY nothing wrong except be provocative protestant jackasses.

>Crazy muslims literally form giant fundamentalist mob-armies and almost succeed in taking over huge countries turning them into football-with-heads and child-sex-slave-land

>but look, there's 6 christians holding up nasty signs so christianity is problematic just like Islam

Kill yourself, sage

So far, no critical thinking, common sense or human decency seen so far....perhaps Republicans really are as stupid and hypocritical as they say....

STOP USING MY FROPPY!!

Sharia blue lmao gtfo

>50 million + sand niggers back Isis
Versus
>one church

Whoa, I didnt realize Westboro Meme Church has killed hundreds of thousands of people in the past 1300 or so years! Someone should have stopped them by now!

Dont use one of my waifus reddit
thanks friendo

You posted this exact thread.. what 3 days ago?
Come on man a little more effort!
But you did catch some newfags so I guess that's something to laugh at for you.

Nigger there's like 50 people in Westboro and they don't go around beheading people

>Wasting froppy on a thread like this
I know who to kill next

>obnoxious signs

>beheading people

Fuck off nigger

Wow it's THIS thread again?

{end shill script}

>Westboro gets protested at every event
>Westboro isn't violent
>Westboro isn't a military/political organization controlling vast lands and people

Should I go on OP? Or do you see how retarded you are by comparing the two?

>If god hates faggots, surely god hates OP

No critical thinking? Listen to your own question you dumb nigger. The groups aren't at all similar, and both are hated.

>average democrat intelligence on display

Either that or you're a shitty troll. Either way, please fuck off and don't return.

>Westboro baptists
>the most extreme radicals using fucking signs
You know, Isis May behead people and torture them to death using rape but at least they don't use signs. The horrors of reading everyone. Writing in the English language is officially the same as joining Isis.

>a church of about 20 baptists who go and hold up signs with mean words on them who are generally disdained yet not censored because of enlightened social values protecting people's rights to free speech
>a militant, aggressive army of jihadists supported by millions of theocratic muslims who are doin' Islam as prescribed by the koran and have a society that fully believes in implementing barbaric, dark age-tier religious law where punishments including dismembering, stoning, beheading and on the less murderous side believe in unfairly taxing the infidels they deign to NOT behead (i'm not entirely sure why they don't kill the jews and seize their jewgolds, but it's probably the ancient judeo-arabic alliance where subversive jewish traitors open the gates for islamic conquerors to march in through contingent on the jews not suffering the fate of being moderately beheaded. Same reason Saudi Arabia, Al-Qaeda and ISIS has never once--never ONCE--attacked Israel)

>no critical thinking
>Islam is okay but meanies with signs are oppressive
>you are the hypocrite
I sincerely hope this is satire.

Yeah man, WBC is totally harmless with their threats of eternal fire!!!! Wow!!!!! #NotAllChristians!!!!

>WBC is totally harmless with their threats of eternal fire
Have they set anyone on fire yet?

Have you never seen their fucking rallies before? Seriously?

I think islam is bad because of islam. If you read any of the koran or know any of the history of the religion you know it's all based 100% on "kill the infidels" and holy wars.
There is no other major religion remotely comparable to the credo of hatred that is islam. Even WBC is tame compared to the average "moderate" muslim.

>So where are all the anti-Christian politicians and the Christian boogeyman?
Every person who has sued a Christian business to go against their beliefs.

Every person who wants to ban "hate speech".

Every person who wants to make it illegal to vote from your conscience.

Why would I criticizes westboro baptist? All they do is criticize America's stupid foreign policy and faggots

I do both of those things all the time

Yes and they also have their own state fueled by oil fields they've seized from toppled governments

>the say mean things wah
as long as they arent killing people I dont give a fuck, and neither does anyone else

But I hate Christians and want none of that. I support free market standards, support free speech, and support voting for the person whom is best for the job and not the person you pity the most.

But yeah, I would want notbing more than every last Christian, Muslim, SJW and Jew to disappear from the face of this Earth.

Wrong.

op you're right. but watch Sup Forums will try to come after your head for questioning the Republican viewpoint
>that filename
tsuyu is a frog girl not a lizard girl

ISIS has a political agenda, while Westboro is only trying to make some money, so I don't see how they can really be compared meaningfully.

>comparing a de facto Islamic state that enforces sharia law to a random bumblefuck meme church in the middle of nowhere

This frivolous use of Tsuyu for shitposting triggers me.

>Shareblue_sample

Sad, very sad.

congratulations, here is your fedora.

Is Sup Forums really so fucking stupid to fall for such an obvious bait thread?
Jesus fucking christ this site is dead.

>I hate Christians
this, those assholes are why we have drumpf in office instead of clinton or bernie.
plus they're very harmful to the lgbtqia community

We'll start criticizing Westboro Baptist Church when they start killing people. The very fact that that's the worst modern example the creator of this retarded image could come up with proves our point for us.

You are now a part of history, lads.

>also saged faget

but everyone does!

>ISIS beheads people and drowns people in cages
>Most muslims support sharia
>Christians might bombard you with baked goods

sage

>file name
>shit bait
>SAGE GOES IN OPTION FIELD

>religious beliefs
>muslim
this looks fake

>HURR SOME CHRISTIAN NUTCASE BOMBED ABORTION CLINIC SO WE SHOULD LET ISLAM TAKE OVER NOW
okay dickhead

>shariablue shillposting with froppy
fuck you

no really

Islamic terrorism
>kills 30,000+ per year
Westboro
>hurt feelings

comparing The westboro baptist church to isis doesn't make sense. You'll have to come up with a better modern day example

whens the last time westboro killed a bus full of kids
yea thats what i fucking thought, ya one post piece of shit

This bait is so low effort it's not even funny. But you got me to respond, so 3/10.

It's always the westboro baptist
but with island you have a new criticism every other week

>WBC has blown up people in crowded areas and beheaded those that disagree with their extremism
>fucking normies using muh animu to spread their retarded understanding of logic
Spoiler, all religions are stupid, especially the desert ones.

>implying westboro baptist church isn't controlled opposition

>Westboro Baptist church burns quran
>ISIS burns Mother and 4 children

You are missing quite a few zeroes there

unironically comparing
>a huge organization of thousands of people who are willing to die in order to destroy our culture and way of life, and regularly murder innocent civilians
>a handful of meanies who say things I don't like
Your brain on leftism, everyone.

The 10 people in the Westboro baptist church are the least of out worries.

when was the last time WBC killed someone and put it on yt

>dumbfuck

Wow, hurt feelings are legitimately exactly the same as localized genocide for these faggots, huh?

Saged because I want this fat fuck to go hungry tonight.

The difference is first, the westboro baptist church doesn't kill anyone, and second, most christians condemn the actions of the westboro baptists, I challenge you to find one real muslim that follows the koran that fully condemns ISIS.

Westboro Baptist are legendary irl trolls though

stop using my waifu for your shitty memes.

((you)). Now kys.

>Mean words can hurt millions
>A bomb or truck can only hurt a hundred or so

I can see your point...

>Shareblue
>Misuse of Froppy

Sage

I wanna fug that frog

Islam was shit tier sand nigger shit long before Onigger founded ISIS.

Using Tsuyu for top text/bottom text memes should be a bannable offense.

>westboro
>NOT a crackpot team of lawyers masquerading as a church saying the most offensive things possible under free speech
>actually religiously motivated

who is retarded enough to think WBC is legit

>Froppy was almost a male character until the creator decided to change him to a girl at the last second

fucking whew

Why, you'd still fap to it anyways.

Her feet are much bigger than that. 0/10

god fucking damn it. Why do normies have to desecrate muh anime with their petty squabbling?

also,
>just cause one group does it, automatically means we should allow another to do it

>using cute frogchan for a bait thread
>shareblue_sample
i shouldnt be this mad but come the fuck on

and blaming Republicans like they own the fucking Westboro's

People are fucking idiots. They play the name and label game just the same as their so called "oppressors"

>WBC caused us to have to wait 2 hours in line to get on an airplane while the TSA puts their hands up our asses

>member size of westboro baptist church?
>kill count of westboro babtist church?
>recommend a website to watch westboro baptist church beheading infidels?

>ARE U KIDDING ME???!

not an argument

sage

SOURCE!!!

>Christians don't hate Westboro
Yes they do. Easily 99% of Christians do. Westboro doesn't even make up 1% of Christians. They don't even make up 0.001%. There's literally under 100 people in Westboro. This is apples and oranges. You're comparing a 40% of ALL Muslims (that's billions) to a few people that don't even reach the hundreds - and you're using that to justify and minimize the effects of terror, which includes sexism, homophobia, racism, and all kinds of gruesome murders.

Saged.

>Context doesn't matter
Hurt yourself. Until you can't feel anything anymore.

If 40% of all Muslims were radicals, there would be no life left on Earth (think of the countless 9/11 style attacks as well as attacks on nuclear reactors).

Whoops, I guess those Alternative Facts are starting to crack under pressure, huh?

e-hentai.org/g/881504/5cc5a4f852/

enjoy

I'll bit only because people unironically think this.
>one small moderate group who protest and say mean things
vs
>multiple large groups of radical/extremist religious fanatics that have been murdering people since their inception.

he gunned down 4 Innocent Christians at a charity event
>wheres the media now

>CALLING ALL Sup Forums
CALLING ALL Sup Forums
>CALLING ALL Sup Forums
CALLING ALL Sup Forums
>CALLING ALL Sup Forums
CALLING ALL Sup Forums
>CALLING ALL Sup Forums
CALLING ALL Sup Forums
>we need you to meme warfare against the MSM
>a guy shot and killed 4 innoncet people today
>it is being called random violence
>it is anything but
lets spread this to make the gov. charge him with terrorism and hate crimes make sure he pays for his crimes
>get people talking

>e-hentai.org/g/881504/5cc5a4f852/
Thanks

This is a pretty damn good point. Thank you.
Given that we know that 40% of Muslims hold at least some radical views the only logical course of action is to destroy this religion before it spreads. You are a shitty troll but you did a great job destroying your own argument. Thank you again.

Westboro is around 30 people, the majority being the Phelps-Roepers. Let's be kind and say radical Islam only claims 1% of the total of Muslims in the planet. That's 10,000,000 people.

Get your shit together.

Nahhhh I think you have a small penis which is why you have to reaffirm how much of an asshole you can be towards an entire group over a small amount of militants.

Yeah, it's just a "preventive measure". Or maybe you are just a shithead like your mother, and maybe only a few Muslims are like that? Maybe they haven't attacked because, you know, they aren't radical?

Christians on the other hand......the Crusades....fight against Planned Parenthood.....creationism........the list goes on and on....

Funny how as soon as I wrote this, the LGBT-friendly, non-white loving Christians suddenly stopped.....

Proved my argument, I have.

If white people are violent, then why haven't white people purged the planet yet? XD

You misunderstood, 40% of all Muslims polled, no matter when or where, all support Sharia Law which justifies Jihad, killing non-Muslims, killing gays, women, etc.

Of those Muslims, most are "moderate". That being said, they would stand by idly and watch you be killed by extremists and praise their brave brothers for doing so after.

>Alternative facts
You're funny. There's nothing alternative about the facts. It's your inability to accept them that makes them so outlandish. It would just be a fact, if you believed it. The problem isn't the data, it's you.

Maybe because white people don't want to kill fellow white people (racism), while Muslims don't want to kill fellow Muslims?

Those are white people, not nihilists.

>replying to yourself because everyone else left
I'm still here to watch you shit from your mouth. Still saging though :^)

There you go thinking about my dick. Is your mouth watering thinking about the taste? Does it make your asshole drip?
Are you really so stupid as to compare a debate against creationism to suicide bombing? This is how I know you are nothing more than a cock hungry little ass slut like your father and your father's father.
You have no points to argue. Islam is cancer. Modern Islam is far, far worse than 12th century Christianity but you already know that.

Why would I be hungry for such a small dish?

>White people only want to kill minorities
You failed to see the point I was trying to make. White people aren't racist, if they were, they'd easily overpower the minorities and would have done so decades ago. While very few white people are actually racist, there is a much larger portion of minorities that justify their prejudice because they believe such a bullshit statistic that "all white people are racist".

It's easy to hate someone if you dehumanize them, as many "progressives" do, towards white people by calling them evil, demons etc. This treatment would never be allowed if the roles were reversed. Calling someone a nigger is enough to justify you being lynched today. Calling someone a name could result in you being killed and people allowing it. That's on par with being a transsexual. White people are the oppressed since progressivism became a religious cult.

The reason why civilization works is because of the NAP. If you violate the NAP and ONLY when you violate the NAP, you deserve to die. However, liberals and Muslims have justified killing people for having opinions. This is how far your tolerance has come.