Do you agree with xe, Sup Forums?

Do you agree with xe, Sup Forums?

He doesn't seem happy.

Did you just assumed it's gender?

it's true though

On left, pussy of the year. On Right dick of the year. Both useless, brainwashed faggots.

It's true though

When has an overabundance of patriotism or nationalism ever been better for world peace and such things like that?

This white transgender nazi assuming my race. It should just fuck off and die.

Read the sign again it doesn't say patriotism is generally bad for the country in terms of Global Peace or social economic betterment it says

> patriotism is racism

That's an entirely different argument

Whereas communism has always been a benefit?!?

If your country is 1/4 asian, 1/4 black, 1/4 white, 1/4 native, how loving your country = racism?
more leftist stupidity
>Race is a social construct

What's astounding is that zer's argument acknowledges that multiculturalism is bad for it's host Nation. This faggot is openly admitting it's bad for our countries. They're not even hiding it anymore and nobody is telling them to fuck off.

Both of these are good things.

During the writing of my peaceful comment I "zoned out" as to say, and forgot the rest of what I was going to say.

The rest of what I was going to say was that racism directly impedes anything being peaceful (this goes for other generally considered negative -isms)

Sorry about forgetting.

>that pic
Boi do leftists need a holocaust,
these race traitors do need an oven
Fuck them

anytime is see one of those scarves i want to hang them with it

>The rest of what I was going to say was that racism directly impedes anything being peaceful (this goes for other generally considered negative -isms)

Maybe, but that's still a pretty roundabout way to connect racism to economics.

You created them, Schlomo. You nation deserves nuclear holocaust.

No...
>Inb4 jews have one common vision

I'm almost tempted at this point to say it really doesn't matter any more where they came from, what's important is where they need to go.

is it? I grew up in real America, traditionally - surrounded by patriots and patriotism. Hand over the heart, flag-saluting motherfuckers. It wasn't till leftists and globalist mutts showed up that everyone started getting categorized by Race and race alone.

Spotted the globalist scum.

I can tell you when it was really good for the United States. It's actually one of the reasons you're able to sit here and preach your stupid commie bullshit. Fuck you.

Sure, you dindu nuffin :D Remind me please how many goyim slaves will you get? Was it 2480?

We beat them and jail them unlike you

Please stop appropriating middle eastern culture if you're not middle eastern. That in itself is a hate crime.

"Patriotism is racism, unless it's Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan."

Good leaf no rake for you.

Someone shop it to Racism is Patrioism

>be me
>at bar
>see news story about problems in some 3rd world shithole
>say "it's nice living in America"
>immediately thrown in prison by thought police for hate crimes

The fuck?

How exactly do you think that I find peace a better solution to racism, leads to the idea that I am a "globalist commie"?

I cannot fully figure out what you are saying, since it seems to be one big ad hominem disguised as an appeal to racist corporatism or something close to that nature.

And please, enlighten/redpill/whatever egotistical language that equates to forcing ideas in that they are absolute fact, to tell me about when it was good for the US.

But, it is funny, you did somewhat get close to what my political standing is (if your definition of close is Warsaw to Andromeda, and i'm sitting in the Magellanic Cloud). To each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Holding signs above your head is sexism, this is a fun game !