WMAF couple, resulting in gruesome murder

>Sup Forums tells me whites and asians are the master races

>also says asian girls were made for white cocks and worship the bwc

>read this last paragraph

Holy fuck bruh, how beta do you have to be that you can't get a blowjob from your gf without beating the shit out of her, kek.

Dude's pretty attractive too, you know what'll happen to him during life in the slammer

pic with dude

Spread the mayo, end your dayo

I think this has less to do with WMAF than with the fact women would accept anything to be with a guy out of their league.

>you know what'll happen to him during life in the slammer

Zoiks, I better stop resisting the subversion of the Constitution and my people so I don't have to go to prison. So scared.

I regret that I have but one anus to give for my country.
Lick the hand that feeds you faggots, and don't tell anyone that you were my countrymen.

Most wM are out of AFleague. You're throwing away your DNA to have regular ass chink babies.

He's actually a good looking guy. He could have gotten a cute blonde chick but instead he wasted time with a yellow skin and black eyed harpy.

She's not attractive the guy was probably after her money. She was probably into the abuse

>She was probably into the abuse
kill yourself

no source report thread

>be white man
>tired of white women being degenerate coal burners
>get a traditionalist asian girlfriend
>expect her to do the same degenerate things as white women
>she refuses
>beat her to death
I'll take "Cucked Liberal Numale Insprired by the Teachings of Islam" for $800, Alex.

>Sup Forums tells me whites and asians are the master races

not saving the white race by getting a eastern aryan waifu and taking the iron pill hah

do u not know how women are in real life retard ?

I think you have spent too much time on r/theredpill and r9k, or you hang out around uneducated degenerate women

Hi Tyger

>dindu nuffin!
kek whites truly are the niggers of the east asian world

The cure blonde would be an even more annoying bitch come from a poor household and have taken a mile of cock by the time she was 14.

>What is the entire Gian Gomeshi case

Those bitches wanted him to beat them, get out of your imaginary world where women are pure.

>whites males are just as degenerate and disgusting as their women

Wow big surprise.

>y-your DNA
Why the fuck do you care where other men dump their seed? If saving the white race is important fuck a different slut every night, poke holes in the condom and don't give the sluts any contact info. Even if you only impregnate half and 90% abort you will still have 18 kids a year who will probably get knocked up young because they grew up in broken homes.

Obviously some trashy women love it. Couldn't deny that. But try that shit with an educated, well-raised, independent woman and good fucking luck. A close female friend was hit a single time by her then boyfriend, and she immediately left and called the cops. That's a more standard reaction

I'll agree that it only seems to be some super degenerate sluts. Plenty of women also have a preference for rough fucks too so it's probably a submission thing.

Apparently your father did this and it clearly doesn't work very well

every women I have been with has liked being choked/rough sex. 90% of women just love bing dominated

Sure almost everyone has a kinky side. Hell, my girlfriend loves rough sex. But real abuse? If I hit her once out of genuine anger I would be in jail so fast my head would spin. This "all women love real abuse" meme is created by guys who hang around the bottom feeder women who do actually want to be abused

>Dude's pretty attractive
>underwieght stick man
wew lad, when will betas and manlets learn?

Nah my father was actually a good man who provided for his family, but being a nuclear engineer with four kids isn't going to save the white race. I don't give a fuck but if you do the practical approach is either to become a jew or become a nigger. Niggers out produce whites and Jews are more insular and united than whites.

Because nobody, except the clinically insane, wants to live in a broken society.

Stop rationalizing stupidity, ameriburger.

And clearly asians are so terrible with their higher IQs and lower crime rates than whites.

Asians perform better on iq TESTS, it doesn't mean they're smarter

If you've been to university you'd know how blatantly chinks cheat

Oh, you're a yellow fever guy. Keep your self-loathing to yourself, and stop trying to proselytize others to your way of thinking.

If you were truly content you wouldn't be doing this.

I never told people to fuck chinks you retard I simply chastised another user who judged people for fucking chinks. I'll fuck and marry who I damn well please, and people who bitch about "your genetics" only reaffirm my opinion that actively seeking a white wife is retarded.

If I find a white girl who I want to marry I might marry her, if it is an asian or a jew that is fine too. I trust my own judgement over random retards on the internet.

>her
>him

Fucking chinks. Japan was right. We should have defended Japan during WWII

Just wait until you accidentally make a worthless chink pregnant and you actually have to deal with the consequences. It's happened to a few people on Sup Forums

He's obviously a psychopath that couldn't date any woman he couldn't have complete control over.

she picked a mentally ill person. and apparently was too stupid to realize the danger she was in.

thats called keeping your animals in check and free pet training sessions
>unironically thinking the animalistic level whores called women with 8-12% average known brain size are the same as a male

>lesser brain size

As opposed to a worthless white woman? Out of all the women I know the asian women tend to be more tolerable. White women have too much of a princess complex, sure some asian girls do too but generally not as often or badly.

t. Ă„lliot Rodgerson

80 years dedicated to lazy, drug addicted alcoholics.

Wow, what a waste.

Damn Peggy, is she our gal? 80 years of service

Going for five dorra fuck fucky does let you bypass all of that horrible human interaction stuff that you need to go through with women of your own race I guess

-tips fedora-
all da girlz i tapt luv gettin hit
Another dude as delusional as Jason Blaha

damn niqqa i look like that wheres my asian gf

Hes a chad. Women are stuck up.

What a fucking cuck.

Japan fucked you fatcunts in the ass first, and you still defend them?

Cardiff chum reporting in

The guy was a grade A tit. Knew him from years ago

So she started hooking up with a bum and tried to rehabilitate him but ended up just getting abused. I don't know if I should feel bad or what, something about this is funny to me.

I counter your argument with Tim Pool.

>They told the court they heard him say things such as: ' I don't want to do this, I've got to punish you for what you have done' and: 'If you don't suck my dick I'm going to hit you.'
>They told the court they heard him say things such as: 'If you don't suck my dick I'm going to hit you.'
>They heard him say things such as: 'If you don't suck my dick I'm going to hit you.'
What the fuck and none of them did anything about it then and there??? This either sounds fake as fuck or hilarious for how trullzy everyone was being involved.

i think shes pretty cute desu
i dont like plastic asians

>Holy fuck bruh, how beta do you have to be that you can't get a blowjob from your gf without beating the shit out of her, kek.

Sounds like role play desu.

>muh blondes

Are you even white?

They also use the same arguement that blacks uses:

>Muh dick
>Look at history. Our civilizations is superior (we wuz kangs)
>Black Nationalist blames all their ills on White supremacy. White nationalist blames all their ills on Jewish supremacy.