Give me one unbiased reason why I shouldn't embrace Islam lads

Give me one unbiased reason why I shouldn't embrace Islam lads.

>purest form of monotheism.
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.
>destroys racism.
>destroys nationalism.
>destroys borders.
>destroys man-made laws.
>unites everyone under one flag.
>flag actually has meaning behind it.
>will put an end to the increasingly popular movements that aim to divide people in all ways like LGBT, BLM and feminism (sexuality, race and gender).

Be honest, is Islam the ultimate redpill?

they're jews.

Because religion is for cucks

>destroys borders
Physical ones at least.

Wrong timeline to be embracing islam. With the information we have on hand today, all modern religions should be discarded. Relationship with the one true Grand Architect (aka God) should be a personal form of belief and shouldn't be preached or advertised. In short, find God within yourself, not in thousands of years old edited copypastas

>Be honest, is Islam the ultimate redpill?
yes it is, pol won't ever admit to it because of the jews jewing like this guy but yeah, expect people coming in and saying PEDO
His first and most favorite wife was 20 years older than him
MURDERER
He was a brave general
BANDIT
He united his scattered people and led them to overcome and conquer empires
MUH EVIL MODERN DAY MUSLIMS
If the sancity of a message had to be defined by its most vocal modern day inhabitants then christianity is a religion of gays and cucks

Read the books, understand them, dont get taken in by anti-islam jew propaganda

Allah save our countries

Because niggers do

If you're seriously considering Islam, be Mormon instead because it's like Islam but without the niggers

>>destroys racism.
>>destroys nationalism.
>>destroys borders.
You just gave three reasons to reject Islam

>His first and most favorite wife was 20 years older than him
That's even worse than marrying Aisha

>Give me one unbiased reason why I shouldn't embrace Islam lads.
because if you dont the will run you over with a double decker bus

You are a dirty paki muslim already.

>In short, find God within yourself, not in thousands of years old edited copypastas

powerful paki!

>>>destroys racism.
>>>destroys nationalism.
>>>destroys borders.
>You just gave three reasons to reject Islam
Thanks, just wanted to say the same. If Islam wants to destroy those 3 good things, it is wrong to embrace it.

His favourite wife was 6-year-old Aisha

But you wouldn't mind Mexicans crossing the border if you had the same ideas as them and the same goals in life. You only revert to tribalism because of the differences. If everyone had the same way of life... you wouldn't mind them?

Even worse..they're the "niggers" of the semitic race !!!

muslims have the same jewish lineage, same jewish practices, and same the same jewish tricks. Your "spritual leaders" are just a bunch of conmen.
>but no usury!!!
that doesn't prove you're not jewish, that proves you're uneducated

>>destroys nationalism.
>>destroys borders.
>>destroys man-made laws.
>>unites everyone under one flag.

I don't understand how any of these are good things but do you, man.

They will mutilate your penis.

First favorite wife was Khadija, aged 20 years older than him, who died during the boycott, along with muhammad's uncle.

but jesus is the best moral compass

God.. Sup Forums is so anoying today.

someone should kick you in the balls man..seriously

Islam at its core was a call to arms to unite arabic peoples to fight off oppressive Persian rule, hence the warlike, bloodthirsty tone of it.

Well they've won. There's no more Persian Empire. So what's the point of Islam now?

Because time is measured from Jesus' passing on

World war.

I want to eat ham.

>AD = After Death

top kek. You fell for one of the most enduring pop culture myths.

Jesus was the son of god. Sorry, I can't get on board until you admit that

>Thinks racism, nationalism and borders are a bad thing

Why are you even here?

>In short, find God within yourself, not in thousands of years old edited copypastas
(((paki intellectuals))) are a real thing

you shouldn't

Because your ancestors worshipped Jesus Christ and so should you.

>movements that aim to divide people
>religion
praise kek.

well at least it doesn't go full retard like christianity with its trinity doctrine

>destroys borders
Got that right

So Christianity? Jesus said that piety should be hidden from others ie relationship with god is personal. You are 2000 years late to the party, bucko. Big Mo took religion a step backwards

`Amr Ibn al-`As asked him, "O Messenger of God, who is your favourite among people?" He replied, "`A´isha." `Amr said, "I meant male ones." He answered, "Her father.
Source: Tabaqat 8/67
PEDO CONFIRMED

People only turn to racism, nationalism and borders because there's a clash of ideas. If we all have the same ideas then there would be nothing left to dislike about each other.

What the fuck is going on here? People are making these "Islam redpill" so many times.

>every nation that has ever adopted islam has either collapsed or degraded into a third world shithole
>studying anything besides the quran is haram, science is literally punishable by death
>preferred religion of low IQ subhumans

the trinity doctrine is just a way to help people to better understand gods divine providence. kinda like how jesus told fables.

What the fuck are you on about?

Islam is a super trashy religion. The Quran is basically based on the Bible, but with relevant Christian theology replaced or changed into a more Arab context. Islam arose as a religion over 600 years after Christianity in a region of the world that was still pagan at the time.

Because Muslims had an extremely limited understanding of Christian theology, some of the stuff they removed from the Bible when they wrote the Quran makes no sense.

For example, Muslim's reject the doctrine of inherited sin of Adam but teach the Immaculate Conception of Mary. The reason the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception was invented was to remove inherited sin. Since Muslims reject the doctrine of inherited sin and believe all men are born without sin, why do Muslims teach the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception of Mary?

Many Islamic rituals are changed/modified versions of 2000 year old Jewish and Christian rituals based on historical events. Muslim "traditions" literally pop out of nowhere as Mohammed writes down his trash from Satan.

>If we all have the same ideas then there would be nothing left to dislike about each other.

And lemme guess, they're your ideas right?

this

>doesn't understand the trinity
>calls god retarded
Yeah, no

>destroys racism.
lolno. Arab supremacy. Kaffirs are subhuman.

>destroys nationalism.
lolwut?

>destroys borders.
Again, no it doesn't.

>destroys man-made laws.
How is that good?

>unites everyone under one flag.
No it doesn't. See; The Muslim world. It's not like where two countries with a McDonalds never go to war.

"I'm going to have kids with my cousin after fucking this prepubescent boy all day."

>will put an end to the increasingly popular movements that aim to divide people in all ways like LGBT, BLM and feminism (sexuality, race and gender).
Islam is full of internal fighting

Islam is degenerate pedophile, gay, cousin marrying garbage and people that consider it a redpill are retarded.

Most scientific and mathematical advancements came from the old Muslims of Arabia. Science is encouraged in their religion. Do your research man

They did not come from them, but rather from those they conquered if I'm not wrong.

Wrong.

Muhammad said "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action."

>First and favorite wife
>First wife
>Favorite wife
Holy fuck even when muslims try to defend it their religion is still awful.
>Anti-Islam Jewish propoganda
You mean all the real-world-reports of all those muslim terrorists killing everyone?

AD = Year of our Lord

What if I have certain obligations that the creator wants me to fulfill. What if "finding God within myself" is just a lazy cop out to avoid commitments?

>muh muslim golden age!!
this meme needs to die, everything muslims had they stole

besides all that, what have you done lately? you fucking paki

>purest form of monotheism.
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and [s]Muhammad[/s].

>destroys racism.
Jews. Westerners

>destroys nationalism.
>destroys borders.
not a good thing

>destroys man-made laws
muhammad was a man and a false prophet who made the laws of islam

>unites everyone under one flag
or be destroyed

most do

>will put an end to the increasingly popular movements that aim to divide people in all ways
assuming everything being all [s]the same[/s] muslim is good.

Do not embrace this trash. It is a religion that is literally so fucking terrible that it is designed to spread by forcing people to convert or die, and requires its followers to affirm their commitment to it constantly and publically.

Well, it's a religion so they're wrong. They fuck kids and toss gays from rooftops, so they're sub-human.
>Are you a sub-human moron? If so, Islam may be right for you.

Considering you pick and choose from Islam what you like, it's pretty obvious you are trying to convince yourself to convert to it out of some psychological problem whether literal mental illness or some need to be special and LARP in your Muslim convert gear.

Islam is absolutely degenerate because it is based on the ramblings of a guy who even according to Islamic tradition was blatantly clearly driven out of his mind by lust and greed. No wonder Islam teaches many evils as good.

It's a Jesuit psy-op, you tool.

You'll be a good goy for the Vatican if you join.

Plus they alway give the suicide missions to the idiot western converts.

Why don't you do all of those practical things in your life without yoking yourself to a bunch of sandpeople mumbo jumbo if that's what you want?

So what you're saying is mohamed was supremely blue pilled

As the very highest tip of a very broad and deep iceberg;
death penalty for apostasy.
That's four words to get you started on a list of reasons that would take hours just to summarize.

>purest form of monotheism

No. They treat Mohammed like a super human, almost Godlike. Judaism doesn't do that for example.

ISLAM IS THE FINAL REDPILL.

ISLAM IS THE FINAL REDPILL. YOU'VE COME SO FAR.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BROTHER.
ISLAM IS THE FINAL REDPILL BROTHER.
BECOME WHO YOU ARE BROTHER.

Welcome to the tribe. Seek Imam posthaste and get Married ASAP to be a based conservative traditional Muslims girl and commence immediately to copulate. Goal should be 10 kids.

Get working brother. Welcome to the family.

Fucking Sandniggers up in this thread.

Islam reminds me of early telephones:

"You can have any color you want, as long as it's black.

>imbrace Islam lads

I'll bet you will

this is so fucking fake. In the name of Allah = بسم الله.
The doodles below aren't even Greek.

EVERY REAL MAN WANTS THIS.
ONLY ISLAM CAN GRANT THIS.

What are you waiting for? Convert.

You forgot
>Multiple wives allowed - up tp 4
>Wives will never cheat on you - if they do get stoned
>Can demand sex at any time
>Can beat your wives and treat them as property if you wish so
>Fags get stoned

fug I fear for your life habibi

Refer to Further more, it has been noted multiple times that if you find out Islam isn't the thing for you, death is the result. Plus, it was created mostly by a child-fucking warmongering cunt.

Do you need more reasoning than that?

You have to go back, shitskin.

Hey, I don't want that kind of attitude in my country. If you wish to stay here be respectful, there are many Syrians out there who need a home and yours will do.

-Justin Trudeau

Circumcision and you can't eat pork Islam a shit

Yes but that user was saying it starts from his death.

baitiest bait is quite baity

It doesn't do any of those things you listed.

Islam is the single most violent religion in history. They have spent hundreds of years fighting each other over the most mundane shit.

Don't believe the hype.
Remember, countries are not shit because of the geographical location, countries are shit because of the people living in them.

>'Give me one unbiased reason'
>Posts only biased (((positives)))

Can't be honest with people like you.

>destroys racism.
>destroys nationalism.
>destroys borders.
>destroys man-made laws.

You forgot
>iq below 80
>kikes will probably bomb you

inshallah