AUBURN MEGA THREAD

ANTI-FA ABOUT TO CONFRONT /OUR GUYS/

LINKS

youtube.com/watch?v=0rTdRcsSFGk

periscope.tv/w/1YpKkdkvBmdGj

auburn.edu/webcams/

ALL POSTS CONCERNING POTENTIAL BATTLE ABOUT TO START SHOULD BE IN THIS THREAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1BdGYPZeNmBKX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAP

>spencerniggers
>our guys
Choose one

This stream is shit

All I hear are high pitched low test bitch voices.

>/ourguys/
>Richard Spencer
im good thnx

pscp.tv/w/1BdGYPZeNmBKX

pscp.tv/w/1BdGYPZeNmBKX

>communist scum off our streets
that's a chant i like to hear

traditionalist workers party isnt spencer doe.

why do people keep mentioning harambe on stream
I thought that meme died even among normies

Who the fuck cares about some edge lord who pisses off left wing domestic terror groups.
>Both Spencer and Antifa get way too much recognition now.

>>stream title

CATLADY RAGE

>spencer
well...as long as theyre beating up antifa theyre ok i guess

>megathread

Make your predictions

I'm going with white cuties having a breakdown.

>manlet nationalism
lmao who said this

>cuties

She looks like Joe Scarborough dude

>Spencer gets punched
>Spicy memes will spawn spontaneously
>a young womyn will cry because so much hate

Which one of you nerdy sounding motherfuckers just said oy vey shut it down on the livestream lmao

>/OUR GUYS/

There are no "our guys".
That is why we post Anonymously.
This is a marketplace of ideas, and if you have a good one I will be happy to adopt and struggle for it.
But I have a problem with false leaders and controlled opposition because I can agree with absolutely everything that they say, but if the end result is the Battle of Stalingrad then we are better off with a decentralized structure until (((they))) loose the ability to target a command and control operation.
That loss will occur right about the time Planet X is visible in the sky at the latest.

Anyone have a good stream? OPs just went off air :/

Why do they all look like this?

Spencer gets punched or killed

Not sure

look at these fucking losers

have any of them picked up a weight in their life? im talking about the nazi larpers btw

Meth. Not even once.

t. antifa

The retarded and stinky half of the left fights the unwashed basement dweller right, and no political change is affected

This continues to be embarrassing, even Hitler ordered the SA to stop doing street brawls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

:3

desu more of Sup Forums should be visiting /fit/. Gotta be strong mentally and physically.

Antifa BTFO.

I jumped on some machines yesterday but I'm not inclined to hang out with the faggots by the free weights. Those dudes hog that shit and guff anyone that tries to get near them.

I'll just buy some for home and use the gym for cardio because fuck pavement.

Thats fine but if you arent brave enough to stare down strangers at a gym do you believe you are brave enough to fight for your nation?

user
You can't ask them to actually take responsibility for their actions
That's literally hate.

fucking uncanny

Carrot man is clearly Chaotic Neutral

Awww, the antifa cannot agitate if you remove the mask. Poooooor antifaggotry.

Wow, it's that easy!

hehehehe

pol made me start using the gym, no joke

Good post

Prolly desu, but I work a job in a warehouse, so I feel alright with my fitness.

Wow, Antifa already BTFO.

Well this was easy lads.

Good user. I started too because I realized how weak I was. Ive working on removing my decadence and weakness.
ok that isnt as bad then. Long as you arent a neet forever.

found a pic of bikelock guy's eyes

He isn't perfect, but he's the best spokesman for White Nationalism we have atm. Who else is there? Manlet ex-con Nathan Damigo?
Fucking fatass heimbach? Some mouthbreather/FED from NSM? Some ancient like Kevin McDonald?

Dick Spence is kind of a fag, but at least he's educated, articulate and doesn't look like a fatass or midget.

He'll do for now. Once we break the stigma on Nationalism, real leaders will arise.

What the fuck is going on?

Is there going to be any fight? Last I saw antifa cucks were asked to remove the masks

Damn right

>All these good old boy accents

>white nationalism
>spokesperson
You are literally delusional. America is not NEARLY white enough to even consider white nationalism a legit movement.

What a bunch of pussies. Buckled already.

The Current Year is going on.

>playback disabled

What did OP mean by linking to a video that can't be linked to? Was it autism, or just retardation (aka, autism)?

Hue friend, this speech is in Auburn, Alabama. It's not exactly home turf for commies. If they try anything violent, regular citizens can legally shoot them with their legally concealed firearms.

Non-white detected.

>no violence
well this is boring

Not at all. White anxiety over changing demographics is the best shot we're ever going to get. If whites start acting as an interest group, we'll be miles better off than we were before--it will change the political landscape entirely.

It's too late to be a pure Aryan nation forever, but if whites band together we can make a stand for our own existence, and put an end to anti-white policies.

Go back to r/the_donald faggot

Then lets wait till its south africa 2.0 and we are being genocide d by "People of color"

You want a future like that? yikes

I want to go total LARPfag and say they were a scouting party and they'll wait to attack until after, but in reality they were probably just weak fucks with no numbers.

Most likely there is order to cops to demand removing masks. Unmasked Antifa will still harass people if cops are not near.

He said, and has repeatedly clarified, that the stand AGAINST homosexuality was the last stand of implicit white identity.

Still the majority of the country. And South Africa has shown that a white nationalist state can hold power with as little as 10% of the population.

fdsa

>it's bad now so we should just give up and become a hated minority

> I realized how weak I was. Ive working on removing my decadence and weakness.

Pol made me realize I had no reason to get comfortable. I can't depend on the system to keep me and the ones I love safe forever, your best line of defense is you. I wish I stopped being lazy years sooner but what's done is done.

You fags are always telling us what we can't do. Why not just let us try and see what happens?

>unnecessary use of "literally"
>thinks whites need to be a big majority or a majority at all to have white nationalism
you being literally ironic

Good luck yanks, burn the fuckers.

I fully admitted he was kind of a faggot. He also has explained that comment on numerous occasions. He doesn't support faggotry, it just his top priority. He is not fucking Jack Donovan or something.

And like I said, if you have a better replacement for Richard, I'd love to hear it.

Somebody crown it

Is this what poor people do with their lives? Stare down other poor people to take a crack at communal free weights because they can't afford to have them in their home?

If I were under the poverty line, maybe I'd be able to understand this logic... But I'm not. So instead, I'll just buy my own weights and not wait in line like I'm using public transit.

GUYS I THINK IM TURNING.

THE PERSON STREAMING IS CRINGEY

THE FUCKING FATSO TALKING ABOUT "Muh PEOPL" IS CRINGEY.

I DONT THINK IM A WHITE NATIONALIST ANYMORE. ITS TOO FUCKING CRINGEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>South Africa

> idols will speak and move about

>/fit/

Just don't catch the gay.

So where is Antifa in all of this, are we actually expecting conflict to erupt because I have an ale waiting to be cracked open.

>Richard Spencer talks about "muh people"
>this is good now here's a message I can get behind
>fat guy talks about "muh people"
>this is too much I can't handle this white people are finished

It's honestly probably going to be a snoozefest. It's alabama. They'll have to fly in the commies from far away and Southern cops don't handle riots like California does. Auburn is firehose and doggo country

>Syouth Efrica

Do you have another choice?

>nigger acting as security for a spencer event

you cant make this shit up

Aids Grandpa

>chooses ideologies solely on the basis of the person currently articulating them

What's it like being gay?

HAPPENING

Can someone give me a quick rundown on just who Richard Spencer is and what he's about?

I don't pay much attention to e-celebs.

No
Kek

Are the trade workers our guys?

I really don't know why anyone was expecting a Berkeley time habbening. Alabama cops are not going to cuck to antifa like the Berkeley ones, and the whole area in conservative in general. Plus I'm fairly certain protesting with a mask is illegal there so antifa is doubly cucked.