Sup Forums Ironically supporting a female president

Sup Forums Ironically supporting a female president.

unIronically*

Only good female politician.

Exactly why we shouldn't support Le Pen. You fuckers are falling for the trap and doing (((their))) bidding by pushing the feminine equilibrium so far to the left by electing a purportedly right wing candidate. She will be the first Female president of elected and will ruin the far right chances later.

We can do better. We HAVE to do better. We need a strong man to do this. Do not cuck. Bro's before hoes.

No, it's just some shitposters from, fuck, I don't know where. They'll leave eventually, maybe.
>cunts in government
>good
Pick one

French president have raelly few power, outside of naming the ministers. If the current faggot could do it, a woman can do it.

>good politician
>female
pick one

France has already had several women presidents.
Hollande, Sarkozy, Chirac and Mitterand to name a few.

It's the price to pay for kebab removal

Yes because our country is not ruled by sharia like yours

Hald of the french population is gonna starve to death if we don't have kebabs anymore

I want her to lose precisely because she is female. Female leaders can't be trusted no matter how good they seem

which is why France is a 3rd world shithole right now. thanks women, you undeniable cunts.

You're no better than the bitches that voted Hillary cuz muh vagina

>assuming Sup Forums is misogynistic

Shillary was a fucking cunt that was/is a complete puppet for the globalist elite.

I support ideas and practices, not a race or gender. I'll take a based black Jew fag over Al Gore any day.

Is this a man?

>women
>in positions of authority

kek

How? I just don't support women in positions of power like that, historically this has been a very bad thing.

der jude once again attempting to divide and conquer

If two people (male and female) have the same ideas and experience I'll vote male but if the female has better ideas I will vote for her.

If that's a man, then he can bend me over and make me his woman anytime.

>If two people (male and female) have the same ideas and experience I'll vote male but if the female has better ideas I will vote for her.
The female will almost always push for feminism and equality of the sexes naturally

>American education

she sucks algerian jew cock, dimwitt

damn she looks like she should be in an ozzy soap opera