Breaking news: Alex Jones’s Jew Ex-Wife Trying to Kike Him!

At a recent pretrial hearing,attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”
“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones.“He is a performance artist.”
But in emotional testimony at the hearing, (((Kelly Jones))) who is seeking to gain sole or joint custody of her three children with Alex Jones, portrayed the volcanic public figure as the real Alex Jones.
“Alex Jones is mentally not a stable person,” (((she))) said of the man with whom her 14-year-old son and 9- and 12-year-old daughters have lived since her 2015 divorce. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped''
((THEY))) are trying to make Jones look crazy so they can take his kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
thehill.com/homenews/media/329071-alex-jones-playing-a-character-says-lawyer
youtu.be/4dXbH7Tu30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((THEY))) Will stop at nothing to shut Alex down. Even if it means manipulating his family.

(((THEY))) have no morals.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

imagine my shock.

The kids are kike anyway so fuck em. Find a new doris and start fresh I say.

nu/pol/ here.
Is Alex Jones the ultimate redpill?

no thats taking achmeds cock up your ass

[ post reserved for tradcon shills saying not all wymyn will divorce rape you, you just need to find a traditional one ]

We must stand with Jones, he is funny, entertaining and interesting, trying to turn him in to ''crazy'' and ''insane'' just because he doesn't care what normies thing.
Don't forget (((they))) do this to every Alt-Right person, but it will backfire this time too

>taking redpills when something greater exists

"Wilhite said the peak of (((Kelly Jones))) problem is that she has gone through one set of lawyers after another and some $3.5 million since her divorce settlement, much of it pursuing fruitless motion after motion that actually cost her access to her children each step of the way.
So here’s the heart of the matter.
She blew through $3.5 million somehow od Alex's money and now she just wants to refill her tanks on the blood and sweat of a man – who whatever you think of him,works like a dog.So it's about kids but also about his money

this is why you never get married guys. i don't care if the generation after us is fucked, don't let yourself be.

Are you saying all Women are backstabbing, treacherous Kikes?
Nigga please

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

They are

You are one of those MGTOW, ha?

I don't know what to believe because I have a hard time believing that divorce court would ever use a jury

>>thehill.com/homenews/media/329071-alex-jones-playing-a-character-says-lawyer

Hey retard Jones is the ultimate kike shill
youtu.be/4dXbH7Tu30s

Mankind is not ready for such knowledge

I'm amazed they even granted him custody.

What kinda trainwreck was his ex-wife? Damn.

Bred Pitt and Brendan Fraser both got ruined by divorce and Jewish layers who are sucking money, same can happen to Jones if he is not careful

She gets $43k/month from him and is still broke somehow.

Gas the bitch.

>“Alex Jones is mentally not a stable person,”
What is this, nazi germany?
The kids have his genes, they better learn from the one who went through what might happen to them, Alex is a loving person and aware of his problems, he can teach his kids lessons they can learn from noone but him.

he is but that changes nothing in my post

did you guys take your super male vitality™ today?

it was a ruse all along

Marrying that bitch was worst thing he ever did.
But ever since he divorced he has been going more and more to the Right wing direction

I think pizzagate is the worst thing he's ever been a part of. He's going to lose whatever his wife leaves behind to that shit.