Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pp0Md
youtu.be/UP2YikSwIe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play music louder than them

dont live in Romania

suicide, i guess. or get some nice foam earplugs

carve allah ackbar on a hammer and bash his skull in with it

I don't have 2000w speakers and I want to sleep.

The topmost post after the original post being the post deemed most valuable.

throw gypsies at them

cut power line

Blast moonman

delet your thread

Do you have access to the outside breaker box for their apartment? If so pull it and kill their power.

Buy water balloons throw them in his house.
Grab a rock chuck it at his window.
If he has metal bars in front of his windows, grab a crowbar or metal pipe and smash them.
Honestly best way to deal with people who blast music.

That's it I'm bashing his fucking door

Id probably just light their shit on fire, but that's me.

pics pls

Shoot them and live stream it on face book it's all the rage right now.

just call your local gypsies, give them 2 chickens or something like that to beat your neighbor, if he's gyppo u r fucked

assuming they have a chimney visiable from your upstairs window id recomend throwing shit in it. or just start burning shot in your back yard.

Any bets on he gets shot or stabbed?

In Romania? 70% chance, is like Brazil with gyppos

Disconnect the power.
Make sure to do it to a number of units too so nobody can make a good guess who did it since you already complained to the police about it.

fish and milk in a plastic bag. throw under their porch

This, just do it quick and make a big loop around the block before and after. Change your outfit and you'll never get caught

>checks flag
Chimp out like the ivory nigger you are.

Scratch their car. Shit at their front door. Throw eggs@house.

/thread

I like how you think.

I live next to a nigger who blasts music at one in the morning. I just walk over to his door drunk as fuck and tell him to shut the fuck up. We're cool with each other so he does, we might talk for a little, but usually if you are just assertive with these types of people they will shut the fuck up

>That's it I'm bashing his fucking door
Is OP kill???

He hasn't replied lately because op's been shot by some gypsy after bashing his door.

fight the fire with fire

go on YT and start playing Hitler speeches
turn on maximum volume

How did you not get your ass kicked for this? I can only assume they stopped because you're white.

>How did you not get your ass kicked for this? I can only assume they stopped because you're white.

Well he's the one playing music like an idiot at one in the fucking morning when me and everyone else in my apartment is trying to sleep. I have hung out with him a few times (the nigger next door) and we've smoked together, so we're kind of cool I guess. So I just tell him to turn the shit off because I have work and he usually does, even if it's reluctantly.

We're aren't going to fight over it because we both live next to each other and the nigger knows damn well that it's rude to do that shit in the morning like that

Test the bullets on your skull first. If they bounce off, get a bigger weapon
Or..
>cut brakes on car
>burn the house down
>nails in the car tires
>sneak into house when they leave and jack off on the stereo
>call CPS
>write a death threat postmarked from their address

Loud Mexican music. Or rap. Or country if he's black.

But user, it's 5:00pm

Pull his power meter out

Thread closed were all dumbasses

Why is gymnastics not a sport?

if this happens frequently, try this:
archive.fo/pp0Md

Bake them a cake like pic lated

are you the same that was having problems with a couple fucking in the second floor while you were trying to sleep?

>water balloons

Grow the fuck up.

I also have this problem with the niggers that live next to me. Dude brings home a new sheboon every week and they loudly fuck all night. I can hear all of that shit, this is in addition to the music they fucking play, holy fuck it's annoying

1. unplug your electric meter, make a coil of biggest wire you can find (this will be car jumper cables or the wire coming out of meter, if you can cut it. or welding cables).
2. plug this coil into the mains coming into electric meter (first maybe pray a little)
3. notice lights are out in entire neighborhood (if you don't die).
4. If lights come back on, repeat procedure.
5. do not let police/electric company find out you did this.
6. sleep in peace

I bet 5 american pesos OP won't do shit about it because he would have acted if he was alpha but not a beta cuck.

Have actually done. Bastards wouldn't answer door when I banged, or later when I called cops. Started fighting again downstairs a few nights later and I went and pulled their main breaker. Also slapped a pad lock on the lock out tag out tab at the disconnect panel. Faggot moved out later that month.

Pretty sure OP is kill since he hasn't posted anything since he said he was going to "kick their door in" almost 40mins ago.

what if op is kill?

>That's it I'm bashing his fucking door
OP's last words

pls respond

A: this is Sup Forums content
B: walk over to your neighbour and confront him directly. good excercise in fear managment.

are u still there?

press F for respects OP ded

Don't you have earplugs? You should use them gunshots are loud.

Share your experiences with loud neighbors.

I'll start

Neighbors are a young couple who fight a lot and never have actually heard them fuck each other.
One day the girl knocks on my door asking for some shit, I tell her that you and your boyfriend are this close being reported to the police.
Two weeks later she breaks up with the boyfriend and knocked again on my door apologizing for the ordeal.
She literally is asking me to fuck her, I hate fuck the shit out of the bitch one afternoon.

>Mfw my family heard the noise and called the police on her
>Mfw I act as like they deserved it

Short out the power in your building.

We can only pray he is ok
But
>2017 not having at least 3 eggs that are 6 months expired for dealing with normies...
>disappointed
I live in a very touristic and vibrant city so I sometimes share my love for it with attention seeking brit skanks screaming when bars close at 3 am because "I'm just so wild and random" the trick is keeping you light shut so the won't know we're did it came from and they can't see you,that way you can see them puke because of their smell and cry..
learn you normie

Based.

I hate britcuck tourists.

I used to live in a cheao shitty area full of Nigerian prostitues,south americans and overall shitty place with drug dealing anD so quite frecuent (i live ironically in same kind of shitty place but at different city with many tourists so shit people don't bother you the only bother and mug tourists if you show them you're willing to fight over your things)

So any ways my neighbours were 2 alcoholics who kept fighting with each other and screaming,one day heard car engine going and the horn beeping literally for half an hour,people too afraid to go down thinking it was some dealer intimidating some neighbour to go down...literally drunk passed out,situation keeps going and people start throwing things out the window to the car,eggs etc etc,turns out it was the drunk neighbour who was trying to kill himself with carbon monoxide with the exhaust fumes and got drunk as fuck so he passed out drunk over the cars horn,car is covered of shit,he was saved unknowingly by someone throwing rocks at his car and breaking his window

Fuck sorry but I wrote it with my phone and it became impossible to understand.

My downstairs neighbours were 2 alcoholics who kept fighting with each other and screaming nearly every day,one day heard car engine running and the horn beeping literally for half an hour,people too afraid to go down thinking it was some dealer intimidating some neighbour to go down...,situation keeps going and people start throwing things out the window to the car,eggs etc etc,turns out it was the drunk neighbour who was trying to kill himself with carbon monoxide with the exhaust fumes and got drunk as fuck so he passed out drunk over the cars horn,car is covered of shit,he was saved unknowingly by someone throwing rocks at his car and breaking his window

(Sorry I was writing it but got distracted so when I kept on writing it made no sense)

I know two Spanish guys here, on is a middle age married guy named Francisco and the other is a guy who goes at my gym named Andrea.

Pretty cool guys I always joke with the second guy about how different our peninsulas are, but he says here is very calm comparing to what happens in spain. I believe him, since we're only 3 mil here and he has never understood that what I mean by that is the situation in our region with the slavs killing each other versus the Iberian region.

I find it difficult to speak to him tho because his English is almost non existent and I have to use google translate to say something that makes sense to him in broken spanish.

I'm happy those spaniards are alright fellows,we are like a more silent version of italians
Is it safe to go to your country?my father wants to go there on vacation,i have never been there

I went to Croatia,Serbia, makedonia,bulgaria and Romania would you say to your country is safe compared with Serbia or Macedonia?

glorious Orthodox bro, rock through his window and split

Safe asf.

If you survived the slavs then you will find paradise here.
Don't take my word for it though, come and experience it this summer, it's cheaper than a hookers ass also.

I've been to Spain once in 2007 and again in 2014 quick trip with my classmates, I liked it for the most part.
The only thing I didn't like was how many spaniard youth when holding a conversation they did everything to not be seen as racists. I even told a girl that I don't like this but she told me that is basically what every one does here in Spain.

Is this true that your younger people don't want to say bad things about niggers in your country or slam anyone in any way for fear of being seen or targeted as racists?

find the blueprints to their house or any info on where their breaker box is.
if youre in an apartment stalk maintenance for a while for recon.
common sense will actually tell you where the breaker box is.
bash and or chop the power line going to the box in the appartment or house. you see where im going with this. you can be sneaky but long story short cut the power faggot and move out of your shitty country.

Youngsters are cucked beyond repair for the most part unless they have military red pilled parents or some exception,fuck our own youth act like wiggers (white niggers)so it's hard to tell moroccans from spaniards by the way they dress and act,and stupid haircuts etc etc since they wanna look bad ass.

The problem will soon be that europeans in western Europe can't even recall a time before things were different were you could travel and camp safely etc because they have never experienced it.
My mother used to live in sweden,and she recalls all those naturists going naked...
This was the image normie simpson had back then of it youtu.be/UP2YikSwIe8
That can't be done anymore,nobody in their right minds would do that anymore but people could literally go around naked before it was haram...in swedishtan so yes, western Europe is fucked up so much so that people kind of forget there was a time when things were different,they simply have gotten used to shitty migrants taking over since it was gradual.

I'm fucking rock hard

Play loud muslim music back at them.

It makes your neighbors all hate muslims, and you repill/annoy at the same time.

take shit in hallway