False flag

>false flag

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcZIRi_NkJI
rense.com/general96/whochose.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno but there was kiddy diddling in there somewhere. This was supposedly a post by adam lanza found on one of the drives in the house. Look like it was written by some spook

i guess it seems fishy, but do you have more proof? wat?

Is that a taco truck?

well taco bell=dead babbys.

Not sure the details on this guy, but saved it anyways

and ya boy lied.

at least it's what he's saying.

10 of the "victims" alive and well singing at the superb owl halftime show
It was fake.

TACO BELL IS CHILDREN

Here are the reasons
>The school closed in 2008
>No proof that Lanza or any of the children existed
>Proven crisis actors
>The same man who played a parent, also played an fbi sniper
>All of the near by neighbors recieved compensaion

For anyone who believes that Sandy Hook happened watch this from 2 minites 58 seconds in to 20 minutes. One of the "parents" is an actor who played on of the FBI agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcZIRi_NkJI

rense.com/general96/whochose.html

a simple google search.

Vincent D'Onofrio

Peter & Ryan Lanza. Ryan Lanza used to be named Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza the shooter you see in all the pictures was probably someone they knew. Maybe his parents also involved in government. Peter Lanza was involved in some shit, but I forget the details. Not sure about Nancy Lanza. I never see photos of the whole family. It always just peter & Ryan

Here is the person they use for Adam Lanza the shooter

This only photo I ever found of the two brothers, but both pictures on the table are of Ryan Lanza, just at different ages.

Because before they deleted the video one of the "fathers" were laughing going "so you want me to just read from the card?"

>same people were at 2 different other false flags.
>kids supposedly dead took pic with obama after
>school wasnt even open that day
>held a charity for the massacre 2 days prior to massacre.

List goes on user

come on Sup Forums who was it that convinced you all?

Sandy Hook was one of those occurrences, similar to 9-11, where I remember where I was when I was watching the live reporting. My friend and I were already starting to notice false flag shit. I was down the street from his house getting my tires changed and was watching on CNN.

The ever-shifting narrative, the guy in camo in the woods, and the hyped up reporting told me that something wasn't right from the beginning. The rest of the details that came out after the initial reports just solidified my belief.

it wasnt but we have biger issues
>all of Sup Forums we need to fight the MSM togther
if we get enough voices and enough people talking we can make the gov admit he committed terrorism/hate crimes and charge him accordingly

something not adding up. That baby aint a baby anymore.

also check out the fingers in both pictures. it's some kind of 3 finger claw sign.

That little girl sitting on Obama's knee. It the comet ping pong Alefantis girl