Pol, what do you think of this image?

Pol, what do you think of this image?

>by the way his/her name is Dean Hutton

Other urls found in this thread:

puntadetrespuntos.blogspot.com/2016/10/dean-hutton-if-you-assume-you-are.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=xVQF-SjI8gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It makes me feel sorry for any white person living in America right now. How did you guys let it get this bad? Our country is a leftist shithole and it's not even near this bad.

Maybe if somebody would fuck him he wouldn't be seeking that much attention to his virginity.

>his/her
Oh is it gender neutral
It looks like a fucking disgrace.

this chinaman speaks the truth

i've never seen someone demand the bbc as hard as with this fashion statement
is that a pov webcam?

No, simply, this thing is too fat. So you can't know it's gender, probably it can't remember it's gender itself.

>argentina
>white

>when ur camouflage iz not workin

FUCK
FAT
PEOPLE

It makes me laugh but also be mystified by as to how one reaches this point.

white people fuck?

It really says something when Argentina is actually whiter than USA. You guys fucked up.

Only reason i could careless of race because scum is scum.

>white people fuck

10/10 you fat sonoffabitch

I doubt it fucks.

Its a kind of representation of peak decadence, self hate, the deoravity of 'modern art' and insane liberalism/sjw ideology in western society. How this person can insult a whole race that birthed her(?) and supported her upbringing but hide behind the 'conceptual modern art' excuse and it's completely acceptable to many people. The pendulum is about to swing back. Hard.

>White people fuck white people.

It's actually an attempt to stop race mixing.

It's just a typical jew.

I hope the chair break

It's an attention seeking faggot, the Go-Pro camera reveals it.

Walking around with that shit all over its self, then can claim outrage at the response "look at all this privilege".

Best thing to do is completely ignore it.

I think "that's a really strong chair"

>he/she does a good job at imitating Giorno Giovanna's stand though.

I see a man draped in truth standing in fron of a mural made of truth.

Fuck white people. The KINGDOM.

What great art. So brave!

Is that some kind of art form I'm not understanding?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

See... i'm also an artist...

Except i'm not ironically fat...

puntadetrespuntos.blogspot.com/2016/10/dean-hutton-if-you-assume-you-are.html?m=1

youtube.com/watch?v=xVQF-SjI8gU

Aight, Satan.

Sick Smough cosplay

>white people fuck white people

I agree. Our birth rates are too low, and miscegenation is awful.

>The KINGDOM
?

Ppl touched her a lot when she was a skinny kid,so she got fat and started touching herself.

Fat fuck seriously needs to start considering salads.

Its actually a call to arms for all white people to start reproducing...

People are misreading the message due to the lack of punctuation...

This is how it should be read:

White people; fuck!

Pol should love this fat dyke... she's our dyke...

Holy Mackerel ! The fuck white people duct taped super heavy duty stool legs are the icing on the cake!

You not understanding it is the point. "Art" is now a secret club, where you don't know the secret language to understand what it is. I'm not kidding, either.

When I was in college all art majors had to take this one course, that was supposed to be about the business of art - taxes, record keeping, etc. Of course, we got none of that - the teacher (she didn't even have a degree - but try and fight it) just told us how to force cities to allow "work/live" lofts in industrial areas, and the rest of the time it was the 'fine art" crowd sneering at the rest of us. One day the topic was "is it up to the artist to make their art easier to understand and communicate?" The fat bitches in the fine art crowd were mooing on and on how "If you don't understand my art, you don't deserve to understand it!' and "It's not my fault you're too stupid to get it!".

That day, I walked out, never returned to the class. Got an A. Everyone did. Biggest fucking sham on campus, a complete waste of time for everyone.

That's art, these days. Fat girls sneering at everyone else.

If i were younger and still in art school, I'd do that. Set it up just like fatty's "art", with "fuck fat people" and do a sculpture of a jewish concentration camp survivor, or a starving African child.

I'd get millions in grants and scholarships, and be the toast of the fine art wine and cheese crowd.

I'm fucking serious, too.

Another example of "art". When I was in college, a guy in my figure drawing class was looking at an art book he'd gotten from the library. It was a modern artist, and I was surprised, because it was mostly figure drawings. Not bad work. Then I looked closer:

"Is he..jerking off?"

"Yeah! Isn't it beautiful?"

"Actually no, I feel uncomfortable, like I'm seeing something I shouldn't."

"That's the point! Isn't it great!"

"Art" was hijacked. It's now meant to attack, insult, offend, and be the medium for unrestrained narcissism and propaganda. It has to have an agenda to be taken seriously. If you're not gay, a minority, or female, good luck getting anywhere. Skill, technique, concept, tradition - no need to bother learning any of it. In fact, you're rewarded for using paint and brushes wrong. If you do anything positive, or figurative, you're old fashioned, a sell out, and unacceptable.

Remember this - when you look at fat boy with his offensive slogan - you're supposed to change the way you think, after seeing it. He's narcissistic and arrogant and conceited enough, he expects that of you. That's the only possible outcome of his "art"- or you're a bigot, racist, mysoginist, nazi, etc. It's censorship by bullying. "Love my art or I'll SHAME you!"

It's the depth of degeneracy, it's the complete gutting and destruction of art, all in the name of "ME ME LOOK AT ME!"