What are you doing with your pathetic life, whitey?

What are you doing with your pathetic life, whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.wisc.edu/qa-scholar-scientist-keven-stonewall-is-motivated-by-passion/
liveleak.com/view?i=a2b_1492542369
google.com/patents/US6630507
scholar.google.com/scholar?as_q=keven stonewall&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_occt=any&as_sauthors=K Stonewall&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for him. Godspeed in finding that cure.

You talk as if whites didn't develop the civilized world.

Source for him:
news.wisc.edu/qa-scholar-scientist-keven-stonewall-is-motivated-by-passion/

>tfw not white

I'm no med fag, but as I understand it a "cure" for cancer is not possible since it is, for the most part, a genetic disease.

Yep his part was probably to stir some test tubes or something as well. It wouldn't be a proper media day if they didn't showcase one of the few non-retarded niggers doing things whites and asians do all the time.

Shut your punk mouth up, cracka

If only

Yeah but what are they doing now? Us blacks are using our superior, melanin-infused brains to achieve things the white devil could only dream of

Only the whites could find a way to be racist about a black man literally finding a cure for cancer. baka

> on the verge

So nothing

Is this a man?

His academic handler was white. That's like saying Koko the gorilla taught herself sign language.

Cancer is your cells going haywire you cannot cure cancer without rewriting your very biochemistry.

>fake tits, makeup, fake eyebrows
Most likely

People have been "On the verge" for 100 years. I can bet 1 million $ that this fagot wont find the cure

SLIDE
L
I
D
E

kek

big pharma is gonna shut it down before it goes mainstream faster than you can say profit is not in the cure, it's in the (((treatment)))

Sure you can if your immune system kills them, which is all the latest research is about.

Fuck man, if enough nogs share this then good for them. It'll give them at least one decent role model, one champion who isn't an animal

Technically thats justa nigga inna lab coat

>news.wisc.edu/qa-scholar-scientist-keven-stonewall-is-motivated-by-passion/
>internship
So he's working with a professor that's discovering a cure. I mean good for him but don't make shit up.

VERY FAKE NEWS. SAD!

/thread

Alright. Good luck Mr black man. We'll see if (((they))) let you.

what's he saying?
liveleak.com/view?i=a2b_1492542369

Thread Officially Over

>on the verge of finding
lolno that's not how it works. his achievement is "doing science while black". I did a bit of science during my studies (co-authored a peer-reviewed, published paper. clinical pharmacology, might even help some people) but nobody would bother to write a story about yet another graduate student doing some research.

We'll see about that, white boy

this is not correct at all

Good luck to him, but the likelihood that one single researcher can be credited with an achievement like that is minuscule. Science is fundamentally collaborative and progress is incremental, why do you think STEM journal articles always have hundreds of citations? It's people building on the work of people who were building on the work of people who were building on the work of people who were building on the work of people who were building on the work of people.

my wife always wanted to go to duke because her older sister went to UNC and I guess that's funny. I'm from poor trashy KY, idk. she got 1590 SAT and 172 LSAT and Duke waitlisted her for both. rich white girls from PA can fuck off i guess

>doing college tier lab work
>verge of curing cancer

I can tell you don't have a background in science. back to twitter you go, kang

Cringey

yea sure this nigga gonna find cure to cancer and become new einstein or sumthing like. I sense leftist media trying to bolster their multicultural agenda.

>found a cure for cancer
yeah... no

Then what do you call the genetic breakdown of DNA you fucktwit

>holding a t-75 flask by the cap, biasing it toward the neck to look at it with naked eyes
>wearing a watch in a bsc
this nigger's sterile technique is shit.

HE'S LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF CURING CANCER WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOR A WHILE BUT HE'S ON THE VERGE OKAY HE'S BLACK SO STOP IT

I think you mean
>gorilla shoulders

Destroying the world with my massive company.

Thats not curing thats just stalling.

One look at this nigger and I can tell he's not smart. Hes been Shoehorned in for the sake of diversity.

this guy isn't going to find shit. this is as real as black mozart.

It's also not even close to being one disease. The common theme is ovetproliferation of cells but there are so many genes regulating cell division and so many unique ways for them to break that it's totally absurd to call cancer a single disease. You can cure cancers a few at a time but not in one shot like they're implying.

plz halp coloni cansur need cure kthnx will repay you wit waturmalon

You knew these vans were safe because they only had a door that opened on the same side as the sidewalk. Thanks for posting this.

>genetic breakdown of DNA
that's not what cancer is.

I'm not getting cancer lol.

>brags about almost curing cancer
>is a nigger

We already have the cure dumb nigger, that would just be another one, wew!

google.com/patents/US6630507

You're welcome nigger

It would be a shame if he were to be pulled over and become involved in a fatal escalation with police.

YOU CAN'T CURE CANCER

CANCER IS NOT A SINGULAR DISEASE

IT IS A COMPLEX OF MANY DIFFERENT AND OFTEN UNRELATED CELL GROWTH IRREGULARITIES

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS PREVENT CANCER

Jews beat him to it - Hebrew University; they even made JWH and HU strains. Kys.

>genetic breakdown of DNA
ask me how i know you don't know shit about oncology

not gonna lie but there is 39.6% change that you will get.

>Cell division is regulated by hormones within the cell
>Hormones are proteins
>proteins are created from code in DNA
Try again hans

>Cell division is regulated by hormones within the cell
wrong
>what are cyclins

You're always getting cancer. Your body just usually successfully shuts that shit down.

If he is a big shot why cannot I find single paper on him?

>I'm fucking black
honkey troll

>Keven Stonewall
>The guy on the verge of "finding" a cure for cancer
>By injecting an anti-leukemia drug into mice and hoping that it will work for colon cancer too
Meanwhile actual scientists are discovering new drugs that target specific tumor markers. Fucking pathetic

that's wrong on so many levels. please overcome mount stupid before weighing in on the matter.

scholar.google.com/scholar?as_q=keven stonewall&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_occt=any&as_sauthors=K Stonewall&as_publication=&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

Wow, one article where he isn't even the primary article, meaning he was just in the lab when it happened. Well that and a poster presentation, the consolation prize of a conference application.

Don't they see how this hurts niggers when you laud every minor accomplishment as groundbreaking?

wait, wait wait.
>Scholar-scientist
wut?!

He worked as an intern for a Professor. It earned him some credit to go study a STEM degree on a scholarship.

I mean, that's fucking awesome, if other blacks did that shit the world would be a better place. No seriously, good for him.

Now he's studying Biology (not bio-med sciences), which is fucking weird if he's trying to cure cancer.

From the looks of it, this article is saying, A black guy has taken an interest in Biology and earned a place on a degree program....

How this is fucking newsworthy I have no idea. He's not developing a cure, he's working for a Professor who is working on a cure.

K, keep us posted

you can't find a cure for cancer because it's not just one type of cancer and they all wreck shit up differently.

This watermelonium finding friend is probably just a face for the media to continue their identity politics agenda.