Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qBNml_sSVo&t=3m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_0xGAeI5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=egyPfO60ePA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Jones is indeed a joke

>paying attention to (((fake news cuckolds)))

youtube.com/watch?v=8qBNml_sSVo&t=3m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=FE_0xGAeI5Q

There's something seriously wrong with this dude. I don't even care about politics, his staffs writing and comedy are just painful. It's beyond idiotic, it's just sad. He has to be an absolute psychopath to go through with this

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

And he's one of the better ones.

Try watching Trevor Noah, or John Oliver, or Jon Leibowitz.
It's beyond just plain unfunny; it's a marathon of tedium. They drag segments out for a punchline that never comes. They recycle the same tiny handful of topics over and over and over and over again (within the same show). The actual content of the show is so threadbare thin on the ground that the entire show could easily be condensed into a 3 minute clip if you removed all the chaff.

why do the Irish all have wimpy voices?

yeah punch a man when he's down, you go man!
low tier comedian anyway

That is one of the worst Alex Jones impressions I have ever heard. It's almost like...Stephen didn't do his research...

>turning the late show into this fucking political bullshit

He'll never be even close to Letterman

It's always been political, the agenda is just more direct now since they've learned that slacking even a bit makes Donald Trump president of the most powerful nation on earth.

this was hilarious actually and colbert is killing it in the ratings

>slacking
On the contrary, it was their non-stop efforts to shame people for natural desires of safety and economic prosperity that gave us Trump.

His ratings are plummeting

Ye its why his ratings dropped so much ever since he left Comedy Central

He's becoming a meta mockery of himself like shiat labutts. Colbert was born to be a meme dream, but sadly he didn't get to pick which one it would be.

It's just fucking sad that all the lefties are jumping on this moment to try and fuck with Alex Jones.. He's going through a genuinely tough thing, you'd think they'd have the decency to fuck off for a while

>leaf

Like pottery

hes a (((jesuit)))

How so?

>lefties
>decent
Never ever

Trevor Noah wouldn't have a career if he was an Afrikaner.

I also never got how people thought the Daily Show was SOOO funny for so long with Stewart.

Why does liberal humor obsess with novel words and anxious attitudes? It's disgusting transparent at this point. Also, it's cheap to steal the original guy's clips and then mock them instead of impersonating him on the fly and trusting you're good enough for people to get it. Show's how low he's gone.

>Wizard of Poz

Alex Jones is already the joke. This faggot just makes it unfunny.

Jones didn't even respond to his lawyer's comments, he just want custody of his kids

>late night comedy jews taking time to shit on alex jones
If I was a lib I'd be shitting myself over how fast the right was gaining cultural traction

>muh cuckery career
get out fag and take your shitty acronyms with you thanks

colbert used to get cool shit named after him and community, saved the god damn us winter olympic team, practically insulted england the fucking queen, and entertained the troops for a god damn week.

what the fuck happened

Lack of potato intake.

This is explains Colberts bias but why is one degenerate guinea kid fucker considered so important that the entire MSM feels compelled to defend him?

Why are they even bothering mocking alex jones? The only reason i can think of is that they see him as a threat

This explains Colberts bias but why is Pedesta considered so important that the entire MSM has to defend him?

I'm not gonna lie, I feel the same way.. He was funny when I first started watching, but the way the MSM has become obsessed with him is making me look at him a little differently

It was common knowledge that Alex Jones was just doing a character, greatly overexaterating things and trying to find a conspiracy in every single thing.

His props one of the biggest cucks in the god damn world, (except for that swedish fuck)

I wish someone would kill that leftist bastard

>why is Pedesta considered so important that the entire MSM has to defend him?
you know why

Holy shit americans actually watch this jewish garbage day after day?

Jesuit, friends with Podesta (also a Jesuit), likes LOTR for all the wrong reasons.

If by Americans, you mean 770 thousand out of 330 million.

Which puts things in pretty good perspective of how bad the MSM is.

Less than 1 out of 330 watches their late night bullshit.

l

the shill machine went turbo drive and started upping the dose of kool aid in his coffee.

or meloch sucked his soul away and replaced it with a lizard kin

Yeah but the brain dead 0.3% are the ones spreading the poison on kiketube/Faceberg where it grows like bacteria poisoning the minds of billions.

Look at the way he smiles to his audience, his eyes while he does it. He's a grade A psychopath.

Is he really getting divorce cucked?
And hes taking it? funny

He stopped riding the memes and tried to direct them. His power went to his head and it became about social engineering rather than just being funny.

>giving Info Wars free press

wew

Yes, and worse. You should watch some John Oliver or Trevor Noah to get an idea of how far gone we are.

>He stopped riding the memes and tried to direct them.
this might actually be true to an extent. very frequently, he was similar to the Sup Forums. he'd take a news article or joke, and go in a different direction and make it relatable. fuck, things have changed

I hate that this dweeb likes LOTR

>pic

Hnnnnnnng

Sup Forums doesn't think this is funny, meanwhile Sup Forums laughs it's as off at pictures of cartoon frogs pissing and shitting on things.

Sup Forums doesn't know humor.

>fighting for custody of kids
lets make fun of him for it. i wouldn't be mad if he called everyone one Sup Forums faggots and that he is secretly jew. you gotta do what's right for your kids.

>Letterman

He actually complained that trump wasn't getting attacked enough on the show

>The most popular is the nice guy who wants everyone to get along
>3rd most popular is another largely apolitical (I think)

lol. And when you have to go out of your way to mock and deride a crazy guy who rants about gay frogs and sells water filters, that means you are afraid of a crazy guy who rants about gay frogs and sells water filters.

They can say "Well that's because those right wing idiots are turning to this crazy gay-frog guy" but that means their propaganda and their message is so shit they are more interested in youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30 THIS.

Yea, he is getting divorced, and his wife said he's unstable, so his lawyer said that what he does on air is a performance

Sup Forums doesnt think anything is funny faggot
Dont buy the "Sup Forums is satire" meme

Colbert gives us irish Americans a bad name, it's like another famine

>All of these options
>Not one conservative
>The biggest moderate is Kimmel who hates trump still

You know if they have a funny conservative a late night show it would instantly be number one, just like Fox did with cable news. It is a shame the TV monopoly will never break.

Alex Jones is a Jew

this is the funniest place on the internet

prove me wrong

you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Wow he values his beliefs over his loyalty to a political figure. What a jew!

tell me this isn't hilarious.

Colbert went from being able to make me chuckle to being a fucking shit eating cock sucker real quick. I never really agreed with the Colbert Report but it was at least well done and the jokes were good. This is just trash and making fun of a guy who is trying to maintain the right to see his kids. Seriously fuck Colbert.

>kicking a man while hes down

>drawing attention to stuff you don't like
Why do liberals do this shit every time? It's just going to draw more people to infowars that will end up giving them more ad views/money and a certain percentage of that new audience will actually buy into it. I don't believe everything AJ says and I'd wager that a lot of the rest of his audience doesn't either. Stuff like infowars only gets stronger when you shine the light on it.

ALWAYS! user, they have no clue on how to win.

>december 2015
kek
why is everything posted by the right on Sup Forums fake news?

It's really a shame to because he was actually great with the Colbert Report. Sure, I realized it was a leftist mouthpiece show like the Daily Show but it was actually witty and funny and not just a few half assed rants about Fox News. I even watched the final episode and still have his book. Now that he's turned into the ultimate smug liberal commentator I can't wait to press S to spit on his grave.

>And when you have to go out of your way to mock and deride a crazy guy who rants about gay frogs and sells water filters, that means you are afraid of a crazy guy who rants about gay frogs and sells water filters
Not to mention that the whole CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY is somewhat based in reality.

so are you telling me there we actually people that thought alex jones was serious 100 percent of the time? come the fuck on you beta retard faggot niggers. the man is well aware he is a meme but he does bring truth. if you can't decipher real alex jones from parody alex jones you are clearly the least observant of people/unable to think critically and should most definitely never vote.

holy fuck this shit amazes me. and the libtards all buy it right up like a new iphone, and even some of you reddit feegs

>Colbert was born to be a meme dream, but sadly he didn't get to pick which one it would be.
>mfw on the show after Hillary lost he sadly pined that "this time he really thought that this time it was 'her turn'"
It doesn't get any better.

that pic

Who is this (((lawyer))) anyways??? This could be another attempt by MSM/Elites to discredit Alex Jones.

Poe's Law.

youtube.com/watch?v=egyPfO60ePA

Ah.
The media clique that pushed the Alex Jones story is connected to the Daily Show.

>Larry Wilmore
That nigger is a comedian? Wow

>Carson Daly still has a late night show
How does he do it?

Jews are inherently good at performing, and at manipulating blue-pilled normies. Only the initiated can see through their lies and devious ways. Trevor Noah is a boring and bitter nigger and doesn't have the same talents as a subversive kike like liebowitz.

I thought Larry Wilmore was cancelled?

Carson Daly?! He still has a show??

Holy fuck, Conan being that low is really fucking sad. HE WAS MEANT TO BE KING OF LATE NIGHT.

>coked out football coach

thats actually pretty good ill give him that

>Holy fuck, Conan being that low is really fucking sad. HE WAS MEANT TO BE KING OF LATE NIGHT.
:'(

What do you expect when you're on TBS?

Conan O'Brian - the guy who wrote Golden Age Simpsons episodes, and took over Late Night from Jay Leno - is now lower in the ratings than CARSON DALY.

Please tell me it's in a different timeslot at least.

I'm still bitter that fuckhead Fallon usurped him.

Fallon is a retard prettyboy who Millennial slags like for no reason other than "Lel I love humor!".

That's because liberals don't give a fuck about his kids

He's such a good catholic though guys

That wasn't even funny. I love laughing at good satire but Stephen didn't even do it right desu.

^Found the nigger

Hey, at least one thing - Fallon treated Trump with some respect, the only media personality to do so at all. AND he did it with the Roots sitting RIGHT THERE on the stage.

I guess they know their place after that whole thing with... was it Michelle Bachmann? Someone pulled on their leash and now they keep quiet like good little niggers.

Altar boy training paid off

is there to view this without giving that faggot a (View)

alex jones made his own life a joke. Done blam stevey for what jones already did to make his life a joke.

Jones could be a normal talkshow host if he wanted, he wanted to be famous for being crazy.