Another Mudslime Happening in Fresno, CA

April 18, 2017

Suspect Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted "Allahu Akbar" when police tackled him to the ground after a shooting spree left three people dead in downtown Fresno, according to local reports. Muhammad was also wanted in connection to a Motel 6 killing last week that led to the death of a security guard.

Police officials said that Muhammad had expressed a hatred of whites. Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the victims, who were all white, appeared to be random.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gun violence needs to stop!

stfu Muslims hate Jews

insightful..

nice source

WE

The reason twitter pulled Allahu Akbar from the trending list.

Fox news reporting the truth

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html

bumppppppp

weird how the state that has done it's best to outlaw and out prices guns has not one, but two Muslim niggers shoot up the place.

The msm here just replaced "Allahuackbar" with " god is great" lol. Can't let the normies know it was kebab!

> Can't let the normies know it was kebab!

He's actually black

>a random act of violence
>no evidence of terrorism
>victims chosen randomly
What did he mean by this?

desu if they allowed it Muslims would make it a trending topic until the end of time lol

>openly anti-white peaceful sandigger kills 1 white male then kills 3 white males in a spree killing.
>appeared to be random

He was obviously a dark-skinned white man.

He has the cold, dead eyes of a white man. Fuck white people.

So, where's all the news about this? I don't see anyone reporting it

CNN is surprisingly reporting the anti-white motives.

Honestly I was always indifferent about our police chief. I always figured he did his job well enough.

What a fucking cuck he turned out to be. Our based Sheriff Mims wouldn't have pussied out like that.

A fucking anti-white terror attack in my own fucking city and they won't even call it what it is. Fuck I'm mad.

this guy is not a muslim, he is Kafir scum.