youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
dwavesys.com/d-wave-two-system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing#Timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what?

It means Sup Forums is always right.

There are 7.6 billion Muslims in the world, and you wanna say that each and every one of them is a terrorist?

Thay are aren't they?

CERN logic:

we Refer to our universe as A. Therefore there must be a B. NOW FUND USSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Sensor Error.

Meh

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." -Nikola Tesla
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

Actually they way they fucked up accounting for this on the double slit experiments is why "spooky action" and QM bullshit exists.
Explained here.
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888

TLDR it for me. Not listening to an hour of a guy drone about shit.

Because they made them

The double slit experiment? You mean how shooting photons at particles causes their trajectory to be different? Why is that surprising? Are you huffing some deepak chopra kool-aid?

There's more to do it than that. We know that the standard model can't be correct, because there are various phenomena it doesn't explain, but up until now every test we've done has been annoyingly consistent with it. So it's an expected result that we finally seem to have found some physics beyond the standard model, but exciting (for nerds) all the same.

In the short term whatever they've found will have absolutely zero practical applications and just result in thousands of incomprehensible mathematical papers, but down the road who knows. E.g. if we could discover a way to "shield" against the Higgs field that would be the first step towards antigravity.

(((science)))

Except the double slit experiment has been confirmed hundreds of times. Its so common we did it in one of my college classes.

unless the super rich alternate timeline version of me comes and gives me money I dont give 2 shits!

Here, take this hat, you'll need it

>infinite variations on our own universe
>none of them where I have a gf

reminder that Alex Jones predicted this
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Most laymen explanations lead people to believe that it has some profound message about consciousness and magic or some shit. They don't know that "observation" is just shining light on something to see it.

Tu Tu Ru

Why can't those fucking Germans STFU about the 6 gorillion?

underrated leaf post

>hasnt produced anything worthwhile in 10 years
>better say some cliche sci fi plots to stay relevent

CERN is an attempt to destroy the planet by creating a black hole inside of it. Fucking lizard kike faggots want us all dead to fufill some faggy ritual

every time CERN does a test, we jump timelines

sometimes it's meaningless shit like Berenstain, othertimes it's significant shit like Trump winning over Hillary

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SEND ME TO 2013 WHERE RON PAUL WON

Feels good to live in the best one

>We know that the standard model can't be correct,
We know that it is absolutely the most likely true model of the universe and nothing else comes close to even being called science. SUSY is dead, remember? No symmetrical particles existed where they were predicted to be.

Everything else you say comes from the same profound ignorance of physics.

In an alternate universe he's actually correct. That could be this universe.

Likewise, it's pretty cool that you can measure the speed of light (in air) fairly accurately with nothing more than a torch, piece of card and a sheet of paper.

How do i get back to my original universe? I don't like this one it's too unpredictable and scary :( halp Sup Forums get me home.

>CERN is an attempt to destroy the planet by creating a black hole inside of it. Fucking lizard kike faggots want us all dead to fufill some faggy ritual

I heard it switched magnetic north on the globe and if you go to some place in the ocean off the coast of south america your compass will point north towards south

Pot calling the kettle black there, greece?

Higgs was an immense discovery. WIth the verification of the Higgs field and the Higgs mass being an intermediary between the heavy Higgs and Light Higgs mass hypotheses, this allows for the notion of supersymmetry (looking less likely by the day) and a less stable Higgs field. This is a very, very big discovery. They're currently doingexperiments on 4-quark matter.

If you understand matter better, you have more of a chance to find something cool, put a patent on it, and make money.

The universe isn't as complex as science fiction implies. You can learn about most of the universe just from observing a candle.

please elaborate

Calm down captain pedantry, obviously I meant that it can't be complete / wholly accurate, hence why I acknowledged it has held up well so far.

Tldr; the effect of polarized light partles spin (four different ways) is why they see "observer effect" patterns. The eay they seperate light to read it does this similar to thr double slit causing the same effect. If they count information as this nerdy original Jewgle programmer shows, they aren't seeing anything "spooky" because they are only seeing different directions of spin cause interference patters on other light particles.

So, QM is based on an informational error. This is why you will never get your "quantum" computer or FTL communication.

He also points out that the AEther is something we dont fundamentally understand and instead of a multiverse he thinks we are in a highly complex simulation or "zero-verse".
Thanks Treudough, common sheeple response to Truth about kike lies.

The LHC searched the energy ranges that the SUSY particles were predicted to exist in. They found diddly squat.

String theory and SUSY are dead.

wish I could jump out of this timeline into something better

how does one take the quantum leap?

Not sure what's worse, the OP for drawing a conclusion out of his ass, or the rest of the thread for not reading the goddamn article.

Tl;Dr : the article has nothing to do with timelines, it just says that some deviations from the standard model o physics have been found.

>torch
>burning both the card and the paper

All your country creates is debt and gyros.

>obviously I meant that it can't be complete / wholly accurate
Why not?

Also, all this money wasted on CERN is a giant farce. They were trying to interdimential portal themselves into everlasting life but it ain't happenin.

Let me into a 2007 timeline, thanks.

spbp

thats false but how exactly was that related to my post

>So, QM is based on an informational error. This is why you will never get your "quantum" computer or FTL communication.

If QM is wrong then how do you explain the CMOS chip?

OT to OP but Global Warming™ even struck the new Arctic ice core freezer at the University of Alberta recently (home to the Canadian Circumpolar Institute, which supports research into social and environmental issues including climate change, cultural identity and natural resource development -Wikipedia).
Melted 13% of their cores. They can still be used for research they say.
>Really fires up the old neutrinos.

>somewhere, in some alternate timeline, I'm not a 23 year old virgin

I knew I had it in me

Who let you out of /x/?

>he thinks we are in a highly complex simulation
Always remember to believe in yourself.

>a lot of words that say actually nothing

BRING ME TO THE FUCKING NAZIS WON TIMELINE RIGHT NOW

>This is why you will never get your "quantum" computer or FTL communication.
Except for the fact we have working quantum computers. And your explanation doesn't account for how they're magically polarized in only specific directions and are oriented perfectly going through, it's a slit not a dot.

faggot

as a mathematician (now data scientist), no they didnt.

a moment of silence for the anons stuck in the Hillary timeline

>this..
Feels bad man, i've been studying QM for so long that i already mess with my timeline.. And still not finding a gf

square up bitch, I'll fuck you sideways

>Who let you out of /x/?
Let me know what they "invent/discover" that benifits mankind.

Ill wait...

How the hell would that be a waste of anyone's money if it had worked?

Putting an end to SUSY and string theory is a benefit to mankind.

Only your mind can jump, according to QL and L O S T.

Just 7.59

How many have actually improved the human condition ?

I think I did it by accident one night but I don't know how I did it. Really want to go back.

Waterfilter Merchant bringing TRUTH! XD

>infinite variations on our own universe

If there were infinite variations, there would be infinite universes of you with a gf and not with a gf.

>How do i get back to my original universe?

easy, you have to lay on your back and jerk off, when you come it has to shoot into the air and you click the heels of your gestapo boots together three times while it's in the air and also you pledge allegiance to Adolph Hitler the immortal leader of our race before the come lands in your own mouth, when you realize what a deviant you are you will have successfully materialized back into your original timestream

The failure to explain gravity is probably the biggest hole. There's an entire field of research for each theory, I like LQG personally although I don't pretend to understand it past a popsci level.

>all this money wasted on CERN is a giant farce.

AMEN

they spent the GDP of the globe on that bullshit to measure what? "god particle" and how to verify the experiment? oh we can't take a picture of it but you can take our word for it

yeah total bullshit, should have built a cool ass train or a racetrack instead

>working quantum computers
Citation needed. If they had this it would be fucking self aware and takeover the world bubba.
Because it would be a false God or hell. If you haven't figured out what the ancients knew (the Earth and Moon were created specifically for us with a physical mathmatical message left in the ratios), I feel sorry for you. Aethistfag worship a kike star with little circles and dots around it lol.

the people in the hillary timeline are going to try and break through as refugees

Infinite variations doesn't mean impossible things can happen user.

>7.6 billion
Leaf education

It's a very weak force. It's hard to work with. I also think LQG is the most likely, and i do have an education in physics.

Is quantum immortality true?

What the fuck are you talking about?
I read the article and it has nothing to do with "timelines"

And are the rest of you really that lazy that you can't skim through the article and just take what OP said at face value?

>Citation needed. If they had this it would be fucking self aware and takeover the world bubba.

dwavesys.com/d-wave-two-system

Quantum computers aren't magic they're just better at solving certain types of problems

Just fucking high speed magnetic trains would be good for me here in Texas. Supposedly thats part of the WALL (tm) project to build badass infrastructure off of it.

It wouldn't even need to be passenger trains just get these stupid beaners driving 18 wheelers off the road.

>Theres a universe thats perpetually set in the 1950s
>theres a universe of all white people
>theres a universe where Sup Forums runs the world instead of (((them)))

WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO JUMP BETWEEN THEM. WE NEED MORE MEMES

I thought they would be exponentially more powerful than regular computers with the 0/1 replaced with 00/01/10/11 type of deal.

>infinite universes were he's variations of homo and gf is an incredibly fugglo.

This is weapons-grade autism. Mathematical messages in the ratios of the Earth and Moon? GTFO with that nonsense.

no we dont. no known quantum computer has efficiently employed Shors algorithm yet. Even the DWave quant comps use quantum annealing, not a true implementation.

Fun fact you quack.
You'll get a nobel prize if you can prove a local reality.

>WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
This is quite literally the same fucking shit like those garbage ads with
>DOCTORS HATE HIM!

You're using spinoff CERN technologies right now to shitpost on the internet. That's the cool thing about any cutting edge science, it generates so much data new advances in database and analytical technology typically have to be made just to work with it, so it's useful even if the core project ends up not achieving much.

also consider this as proof: if we had a true quantum computer, one that employed Shors algorithm, all cryptographic systems would be compromised -- this implies there would be daily news.

Nah, you can't read multiple properties directly like that without interfering.

By that logic we don't have conventional computers because they aren't perfect. Shors was implemented in 2001.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing#Timeline

not a true quantum computer as it uses quantum annealing.

I'm so tired of this simulation bullshit.

The duck are you going on about? The "aether" was a theory from awhile ago that the universe was made up of basically infinite energy, and if you could tap into this energy, or Aether, you'd have unlimited power. Needless to say it was pushed aside when other more verifiable models came out. The Arther existing is far on the fringe side of science. Not saying it couldn't exist, but it's just not a credible theory

I'm a fuggin genius..called it already.
>So we are basically in superposition
> but there is no space time
> consciousness (God) is everything
> mind is a self dilluded state
> I think therefore I am

That's like saying a computer isn't a computer if it uses vacuum tubes rather than silicon. It's a computer predicated on quantum processes.