WE WUZ

SCIENTISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanintellectuals.com/2017/03/29/advances-colon-cancer-cure-discovered-black-chicago-student/
youtube.com/watch?v=nvIDOquxbKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone pls debunk this claim or is it a rare magical negro?

>on the verge of curing cancer
These words can mean almost anything so I'm going to assume they mean nothing.

man i jest saw this on reddit too

here on pol 9you0 is upvote

>holding sample above head
>no goggles

debunked

why does it have to say "black student"?

>when you're a scientist working to cure cancer but people are more interested in your skin colour because of their narrative

yes

Supposedly he's a student intern assisting his professor, who's actually leading the study.

>magic negros
we wuz mass killers

Fake. I bet that nig can't even remember the entire periodic table.

>shitskin cures colon cancer

is this that synchronicity stuff they keep talking about

Sheeet

>cure for cancer
that's not how cancer works. when will this meme die? is basic biology even taught in schools?

/thread
[this just another slide thread on this topic]

>Keven after much study found a link between an experimental vaccine designed to prevent colon cancer in rats at the age at which it was injected. The experience led scientists to realize that a special vaccine was needed for older people.
urbanintellectuals.com/2017/03/29/advances-colon-cancer-cure-discovered-black-chicago-student/

FUCKING GENIUS

Oh. Jesus. I live in montana and i have barely ever seen any black people before. They must be extremely retarded if it's news that a black person is a lab assistant.

I'm proud of any black Chicongo student who has a lives saved / lives ruined ratio greater than one.

You see these "lone genius teenager on the verge of curing cancer" clickbait articles all the fucking time and it's always a colossal exaggeration. If only medical research were so easy.

hes a visionary
youtube.com/watch?v=nvIDOquxbKQ

as someone who routinely does to do shit in a lab, the rule of wearing goggles is, at least from what ive witnessed, only enforced in 2 scenarios.

1. working with something that could very easily take your eyes or poison you if it came in contact with them.

2. the lab aministrator or whoever else is liable is present

A working scientist doesn't have time to memorize shit. They just know where to look it up if they need it, and spend time doing actual work.

>start saying ppls names

Joy Lane

Oh well then I'm on the verge of curing cancer too because I'm "published" as a secondary author on my professor's journal articles. Any faggot grad student at a decent school can say the same.

ON THE VERGE

>a cure for cancer
>ever

Cancer is not "curable" you either kill it or you die in the process.
That's because of what cancer is, it's a genetic mutation.
You can't suddenly change that with some "miracle" medication.

Take the wart virus, there is no cure because it's a virus.
The only thing they can do is cause skin damage at the site of infection and hopefully do one of the two following.
>skin damage and/or infection causes body to reject the area in question with its own immunity
or
>complete eradication of the wart
Cancer is no different, that's why chemo and radiation therapy make people sick.
You don't get an easy way out with cancer.
You can take as many miracle immunity drugs as you want, if your bodies immunity isn't strong enough it means zero.

Cancer research is meme as fuck.
The main problem is because no two cancers are alike, since everyones genetic code is different and cancer is caused by further mutation of this already different code.

bump this..we cant let MSM and commiefornia get this out of the spotlight so fast
>lets call for hate crimes for him
>we arent forgetting him

He's just an undergrad researcher. It's fucking nothing. You just do mindless experiments that someone else plans.

Like 99.99% of biology phd/master students did something equivalent.

This article is basically equivalent to saying:
>OH MY GOD. THIS BLACK GUY MAJORED IN BIOLOGY.

I assure you, that's completely normal.

That was literally me last summer. Was a breddy fun experience.

I guess this nigger doesn't know black history.

Henrietta lacks died to prove that cancer wasn't curable. (not that she did anything to prove it)

His name is Kevin, not Shawntildon.

So he isn't 100% nog.

>t. armchair scientist

Just like the niggresses who claimed they helped send a man to the moon, this guy is just a simple teachers assistant.

It truly is nothing.

"Cancer" is you... curing cancer is like curing yourself from yourself.

But you can stop cancer from killing you

You can develop gene therapy to stop the rapid reproduction of those damaged cells.

You can use cancer to regerate parts that were damage, as cancer contains full talmieres that don't get damaged when cell divide.

Cancer might be our way to actually making old cells into young cells.

Curing cancer is a mistake, we need to learn from cancer and create artifical gene therapy cancers to replace our old damage cells with new and youngs.

Cancer could be also news to grow organs inside you as backup or who knows what.

I know most of you have no knowledge of how biology research works. And that's fine because it's a stupid field, but I'm a biology phd student and I can assure you this article is dumb as fuck.

1. This is normal for biology majors. He didn't do anything impressive. He's just doing what a grad student/postdoc/PI told him to do. It's brainless.

2. Like every fucking lab claims they've made majored advances in curing cancer. It's not special.

>1. This is normal for biology majors. He didn't do anything impressive. He's just doing what a grad student/postdoc/PI told him to do. It's brainless.

I want to stress.

This article is basically
>A BLACK GUY MAJORED IN BIOLOGY????

>be cuck scientist
>walk past random negro on street
>offer credit for discovery to "prove" the world wrong

this is a Michael Crichton story
state of fear

>global warming alarmist see northern ice cap recovery
>decide to blow up the ice cap to prove that global warming is happening

>t.mypeoplewererapedbymuslimsandthereiszerochancethatiamwhitenomatterhowitrytodeludemyself
Exactly, it's not hard to understand.
Cancer has been around since the dawn of man, eventually your immune system will falter and some type of cancer will commence.

If it's anything like the cure for baldness I'd say it should happen never.

and i'm the verge of producing a shit the size of a small dog.

Keven thinks he is anyway. No one has told him he's wrong about anything so far because that would be racist.

sorry to take the wind out of your sails but read the post again pham

Sorry you're on the wrong website.

This particularly board is what we call an 'echo chamber'.

Legitimate facts like yours will be ignored or you will be called any number of buzzwords (cuck/shill/Jew).

This is due to the anonymous nature of the site.

If you want to have your voice heard above all of the rabble here I suggest trying Reddit.com :)

probably still worth mentioning though.

Just another case of darkies trying to take credit for other people's work.

When you're an intern doing what the researcher tells you to do you're not supposed to take credit for that. Unless you're a darkie

>Stonewall, who is now a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin in Madison

So when a white kid works in a lab as an undergrad he's just an underpaid assistant/slave... when a black kid does it, he's "curing cancer".

>Cancer is not "curable" you either kill it or you die in the process.

What the fuck are you talking about. You "cure" it by killing it.
It's like you're saying:
>You can't CURE a bacterial infection... you can only kill all the bacteria infecting you!!!

>Take the wart virus, there is no cure because it's a virus.

They're called antivirals. We don't have good therapies for every virus, but for many of them we do.

>You can take as many miracle immunity drugs as you want, if your bodies immunity isn't strong enough it means zero.

Some drugs rely on the immune system, some don't. I'm not wholly sure what your point is. Plenty of people have an adequate immune system for immunotherapies so there a good route.

>The main problem is because no two cancers are alike, since everyones genetic code is different and cancer is caused by further mutation of this already different code.

They're not exactly the same, but there are plenty of common patterns, and some varieties of cancer are more common than others.

Right. I did similar stuff for undergrad. They've could've written an article like this about me. But a White or Asian person doing research? Who gives a shit.

it's literally nothing

>Some drugs rely on the immune system, some don't. I'm not wholly sure what your point is. Plenty of people have an adequate immune system for immunotherapies so they're* a good route.

You remember that guy in the '30s who advertised a machine that could cure cancer? I think he performed the procedure on about 40 or 50 people who had cancer before he was (((shut down))) by the (((FDA))) because "it doesn't agree with what we know" and "could cause side effects". 100% of the people were cancer free and never relapsed after the treatment. High level (((elites))) don't get cancer and the connection is just pure coincidence.

Killing it is not curing it.
Antibiotics are a fucking cure you tard.
Nuking your body with chemo that is potentially life threatening is not a cure.
You're poisoning your body.
It's an ultimatum that potentially has no chance of success.
Nice cure there Jewfag.
As I stated if you read my post at all.
There is no miracle drug.

Your body and will is either strong or not.
If it's not strong enough, the chemo and radiation therapy will kill you.
If not that the cancer will come back.

gghf, it's one or the other.
Cancer will never be "curable", there will never be a pill, never be a shot, that just gets rid of it guaranteed.

theres not one single magic cure for cancer
there are many different types which would need different cures
stupid nigger just wasting his time

>nigger claims to cure cancer
>scientists discover THC actually eats cancer cells in 70s

Only 40 years late my friend

There was an article in the paper recently (last Sunday, I think) about some retired rugby fellow who was taking some "miracle cure".
Turned out the drug was water, salt and hypochlorite that had an electric current run through it. Dilute bleach.
Hearty keks were had.

Watermellium
Fried-Chickium
Baskettium
Bitchium
MuhDickium

>aspermative action

yes. he found that sometimes cells would prevent other cells from getting enough oxygen, and turn cancerous
get oxygen to your cells bro

As somebody who studies cancer, I feel like I would have heard about somebody "curing cancer"

I don't understand Sup Forums

Anyone with a dream and ambition can discover cancer cures if they desire to put work and thought into it.

It's all a skill.

When something bad happens:
blacks:
>3 men are suspected for the rape and murder of a 15 year old girl
whites:
>3 white men have been apprehended for the rap and murder of a 15 year old girl

When something good happens:
whites:
>scientists have been making progress on breakthroughs in the treatment of colon cancer

blacks:
>He on the verge of curing cancer and he black
>And he black though!
>HE'S BLACK!!!!! HE BLACK YALLL!!!!!
>head explodes

You can do that for wet lab biology. I only see goggles for BSL3+ pathogens and for volatile compounds. Nearly 99% of wet lab biology does not require goggles.
>Used to work on the bench as an undergrad now I do biology on the computer as a grad student

What's stupid is that you can't cure cancer. It's not just one disease. Even for colon cancer, there's many versions of it.

He's not going to find a cure, his mentor (professor) did. He's doing all the bitch work like running gets and taken care of tissue cultures and stuff. The professor or a post-doc comes up with the experiments usually.

mfw Sup Forums cures cancer just to prove it wasn't a nigger who did.

>Killing it is not curing it.
>Antibiotics are a fucking cure you tard.

I don't know if this a typo or what, but antibiotics work by "killing" the bacteria (directly or indirectly).

Antibiotics kill the bacteria cells to cure the infection.

Just the same, cancer therapies (eg, chemo, radiation) kill the cancer cells to cure cancer.

Antibiotics rarely hurt us because bacteria cells are super different from human cells, so when we kill bacteria, it doesn't usually inadvertently hurt our cells.

Cancer therapies often hurt us because cancer cells are super similar to normal human cells, so when we kill cancer cells, it often hurts our normal cells in the process.

>Your body and will is either strong or not.
>If it's not strong enough, the chemo and radiation therapy will kill you.

Right...Your complaint is that side effects can be very dangerous, so therefore these treatments are invalid? Even though they can work and completely eliminate the cancer and let you live a normal life after?

>Cancer will never be "curable", there will never be a pill, never be a shot, that just gets rid of it guaranteed.

It's the same for all medical treatments. Vaccines and antibiotics are not a guarantee either. If want treatments that work 100% of the time, you chose the wrong reality.

Anyway, I have better shit to do that argue with you.

>Cancer research is meme as fuck.
This is why researchers are focusing on the cancer stem cell theory, which has a lot of support. Also personalized genomics is paving the way for personalized cancer treatment.

No two cancers are alike, but cancers share characteristics.

Say for example, 50% of colon cancers have p53 mutated + MYC deleted. Then for those patients XZY drug works for them, but for the rest it's a waste to give the drug.

These nigger pictures with visually similar text on top are always false.

always so amazing to see black people doing real work.... working real jobs.... these kind of stories should always make the news!

Just watch sports commentators whenever they talk about niggers. They equate them to specially bred experiments (which isn't wrong because why keep the bad slaves around instead of breeding the good ones).

I'm also a PhD student (4th year) in biomedical sciences. I study autism genetics. What do you study user?

People are missing the point and the problem with these kinds of images.

1) probably a shitpost
2) if not, niggers use guys like this as a justification to continue their current trends rather than a role model to emulate
3) intellectualism is crushed by niggers early. They accuse their smartest of being "slaves" or "Uncle toms" or "acting too white" and turn them into pariahs for not throwing their lives away. Hence the phenomenon of seeing legit successful and educated blacks moving as far the fuck away from the ghettos they fought tooth and nail to escape as they possibly can

>They must be extremely retarded if it's news that a black person is a lab assistant.

especially how hard the ((establishment)) pushes minority groups to apply for RA positions. It's basically impossible to get one at our public university unless you're blowing the prof or you're a woman or minority.

>Moor infomation
didnt see that the first time

It's just a colon sample. Calm down.

>Implies a collection of unique metalloids...

Have a source for debunking the women who helped go to the moon? Did they exaggerate their contribution in that movie? Im genuinely interested.

This will be swept under the rug by shills who want to say that blacks are still oppressed

This man must be remembered...

>finally... synthetic watermelonin

seriously though, good for him

Your tabs suck. 1/10

>Antibiotics kill the bacteria cells to cure the infection.
No, antibiotics generally stop the reproduction of bacteria, not kill them.

22 and he's already been in research for 5 years
and here I am shitposting on Sup Forums :^)

>121777777

Cancer is a fungus. The body protects us from it by encapsulating the fungus, that's what a tumor is.
By poking it, playing with needles and what not, (((doctors))) release the fungal spores all over the body. That's game over for ya.

You can find a cure doesn't mean the company has the right to publish your findings once it gets mysteriously bought out. And if you claimed you cured cancer after getting laid off, people will just think your insane.

Anyone posting in this thread is delusional thinking the cancer industry is just gonna let a cure into their money tank. People are shit, life is unfair. Move on.

Curing cancer will destroy America. Elderly people who were no longer will die from cancer will live many more years skewing the average mortality rate and causing social security to become more expensive, until the people can no longer afford to fund the welfare program or the government collapses. Some people were meant to die, its the law of nature, in order to sustain a society.

>the cancer industry

exactly